I guess Poland+Ball always results in funny stuff
I guess Poland+Ball always results in funny stuff
It was Sub..A player came off "injured". Once his treatment was done, he asked the ref to go in, the ref allowed him. Polish players didn't notice he was back and got fucked. NOW he is being subbed off.



You cannot do a sub while the ball is on play. That's not what confused people.It was Sub..
The side referee was holding that board with a number ( his number ) and he left the field ( while some Polish players were waiting for a sub to end ) and then came back to it..
This whole situation I place at the same tier of nonsense with Player getting 3 yellow cards and still playing ( it was also on WC :P )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Once again he was Injured ( supposedly ) the Tech referee display his number that he is changed so he slowly starts to leaving a field ( to the side of the Tech referee if you're injured you leaving the field to the closest side ).You cannot do a sub while the ball is on play. That's not what confused people.
Senegal: (4-4-2) K. N'Diaye; Wague, Sane, Koulibaly, Sabaly; Sarr, A. N'Diaye, Gana Gueye, Mane; Niang, Diouf
He was a starter.

Yeah that's what I said.Once again he was Injured ( supposedly ) the Tech referee display his number that he is changed so he slowly starts to leaving a field ( to the side of the Tech referee if you're injured you leaving the field to the closest side ).
And he gets back to the field and gets situation one on one you may say ( he shouldn't be allowed to be back in that moment )
This whole situation was Shite in a good wayYeah that's what I said.


Ohoooo, welcome to the club!I bet on Egypt it may end up like that![]()

Okay that one looks damn awesome!I'm Half Russian Comrade
![]()
If someone from Russia will start to bubble ball..Okay that one looks damn awesome!
Thinking about this match, is pretty much thinking about them like this:
![]()

Heck Smirnoff looks good right about now 
Now Egypt will win for sureOkay that one looks damn awesome!
Thinking about this match, is pretty much thinking about them like this:
![]()

Don’t forget the Egyptian sniper who heals the teamIf someone from Russia will start to bubble ball..
Or someone from Egypt will start flying and knocking Russians out of the field I will give you that you called it
@syx Catch Admiral Blake
![]()

Nano Boosted Smirnoff..Don’t forget the Egyptian sniper who heals the team![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
