--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SO MUCH FAITH YOU HAD YESTERDAY HOLTISH.As for my country, well, I don't trust them to do anything tbh
Dammit, first time I gamble with sports and the bloody team loses#TEAMNIGERIA #TEAMHOLTISH #TEAMHARDY #HARDYNIGERIANATMBTW #LETSUHGO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SO MUCH FAITH YOU HAD YESTERDAY HOLTISH.
#MIRACLESBTW #LETSUHGO #NEVAHGIVEUPHOLTISH #TEAMNIGERIA
I learned my lesson. At least it was a small amount 
Lmao I know. But I wasn't expecting this tbh. Such a nice surprise. The last matchup against Argentina is gonna be really tough too. Unlikely we'll get past that.#TEAMNIGERIA #TEAMHOLTISH #TEAMHARDY #HARDYNIGERIANATMBTW #LETSUHGO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SO MUCH FAITH YOU HAD YESTERDAY HOLTISH.
#MIRACLESBTW #LETSUHGO #NEVAHGIVEUPHOLTISH #TEAMNIGERIA
Well, a tie qualifies you. If the defense was any better I could see you guys parking the bus but... I can see you trying to play against Argentina in equal terms instead.Lmao I know. But I wasn't expecting this tbh. Such a nice surprise. The last matchup against Argentina is gonna be really tough too. Unlikely we'll get past that.
As someone wise and pure once said:Dammit, first time I gamble with sports and the bloody team losesI learned my lesson. At least it was a small amount
![]()
a wise pure unknown person'' said:If you think the answer is yes then answer no! If you think the answer is no then answer yes! However if you think the answer is no while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is yes then say no! If you think the answer is yes while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is no then answer yes! And if you don't know.............. then always go for option B!
It's just that simple mhm and if that isn't correct then blame @Lambu mhm.
![]()
The image you got kind of covers it but they also photoshoped the credential lmao.
What about this oneThe image you got kind of covers it but they also photoshoped the credential lmao.
I love how all the three guys on the front have meme potential faces.What about this one
![]()
@Lady pompom at least when you visit us here share with us with your opinion..![]()
I was cheering for Nigeria, so that was a good match. I don't watch the whole game, though, that's why I just read some coments here and there.THEY FELT THE POWER OF THE POMPOMS! NOW EVERYTHING MAKES EVEN MORE SENSE!I was cheering for Nigeria, so that was a good match. I don't watch the whole game, though, that's why I just read some coments here and there.