Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Come on Iceland for @Hardy sake :lambirb
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
#TEAMNIGERIA #TEAMHOLTISH #TEAMHARDY #HARDYNIGERIANATMBTW #LETSUHGO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As for my country, well, I don't trust them to do anything tbh
SO MUCH FAITH YOU HAD YESTERDAY HOLTISH.

#MIRACLESBTW #LETSUHGO #NEVAHGIVEUPHOLTISH #TEAMNIGERIA
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
WOOOO SIGONESSON
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
#TEAMNIGERIA #TEAMHOLTISH #TEAMHARDY #HARDYNIGERIANATMBTW #LETSUHGO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


SO MUCH FAITH YOU HAD YESTERDAY HOLTISH.

#MIRACLESBTW #LETSUHGO #NEVAHGIVEUPHOLTISH #TEAMNIGERIA
Dammit, first time I gamble with sports and the bloody team loses :notrust I learned my lesson. At least it was a small amount :sad
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That penalty miss
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
What penalty? I already turned off my tv.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
#TEAMNIGERIA #TEAMHOLTISH #TEAMHARDY #HARDYNIGERIANATMBTW #LETSUHGO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


SO MUCH FAITH YOU HAD YESTERDAY HOLTISH.

#MIRACLESBTW #LETSUHGO #NEVAHGIVEUPHOLTISH #TEAMNIGERIA
Lmao I know. But I wasn't expecting this tbh. Such a nice surprise. The last matchup against Argentina is gonna be really tough too. Unlikely we'll get past that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lmao I know. But I wasn't expecting this tbh. Such a nice surprise. The last matchup against Argentina is gonna be really tough too. Unlikely we'll get past that.
Well, a tie qualifies you. If the defense was any better I could see you guys parking the bus but... I can see you trying to play against Argentina in equal terms instead.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Dammit, first time I gamble with sports and the bloody team loses :notrust I learned my lesson. At least it was a small amount :sad
As someone wise and pure once said:

a wise pure unknown person'' said:
If you think the answer is yes then answer no! If you think the answer is no then answer yes! However if you think the answer is no while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is yes then say no! If you think the answer is yes while you're lying to yourself and know the answer is no then answer yes! And if you don't know.............. then always go for option B!

It's just that simple mhm and if that isn't correct then blame @Lambu mhm.

#Memesherewego #miraclesbtw
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Lady pompom at least when you visit us here share with us with your opinion..:lambirb
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
AFRICA POWER BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY YESSSSSSSS
 
Top