Nope international including Indian media and they quoted from Brazilians themselves.Indian media... o/
Historically also Brazil supported Portugal.
Nope international including Indian media and they quoted from Brazilians themselves.Indian media... o/
There's divas in every sport....I think CR7 is a phenomenal player - individually one of the best in history - and I'm glad to live in a time where I can watch him and Messi live, but I just dislike his behavior on the field as well as his self-staging. Moments like in the CL finale 13/14 where he celebrated himself like a god when he scored the 4:1 against Atletico in the 120th minute....I also remember a scene where he went totally nuts because a teammate of his prevented a goal of him in a very unimportant match. It's just... I don't know... just ugh...
No worries. There are no Hannibal Psyche's with a yellow marker running wild in this section.![]()

That's rly not the case but idk what else to tell you so I guess you may follow whatever you believe to be more correct.Nope international including Indian media and they quoted from Brazilians themselves.
Historically also Brazil supported Portugal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pompom-chan very important question!Hey there, master![]()
OK dokiThat's rly not the case but idk what else to tell you so I guess you may follow whatever you believe to be more correct.
Of course you can't have a few quotes as something representative for the mentality of a nation the size of a continent. Thought you'd understand that as well.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That meme at least made my day.

I don't like soccer but still take a brief peek at the games and commentsPompom-chan very important question!
Is your spirit in our country as 'big' as that of Farfosh or do you have a different kind of spirit that goes beyond the limits?

ROFL.No worries. There are no Hannibal Psyche's with a yellow marker running wild in this section.![]()
.Well, Argentina did survive the scare.Go Serbia! I want this tournament to go further down the crazy rail![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Pompom-chan very important question!
Is your spirit in our country as 'big' as that of Farfosh or do you have a different kind of spirit that goes beyond the limits?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ma country is doing work!