That's about all the Servants I could name atm, from the ones we know will come. Ofc there would be multiple other Servants I would be (somewhat) hyped about
no lol if you mention me I can pop up like a genie
I may be offline, but I turned the notification of Slack mobile app on so I will get it as soon as someone mentions me or the words I highlighted or PMs me
no lol if you mention me I can pop up like a genie
I may be offline, but I turned the notification of Slack mobile app on so I will get it as soon as someone mentions me or the words I highlighted or PMs me
Lol not sure if you have seen this fanart before but its kinda cute and I think you will like it 'cuz Fate and Nier. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I swear man, when I watched just two episodes of the series, knowing what Panty is addiced to... then you see this wonderful fanart:
Bern and Lambda cosplaying as them. I really like this cosplaying idea (and the dresses fits them lel) till you actually realize what kind of character Lambda is cosplaying....... LOL........ I am seriously trolling myself too much at this point. XD
I actually wouldn't mind sharing my Discord log in data with you, just so you could see how "active" I am on Discord and how "frequent" I participate in the discussions there. Granted, more than in Slack, but the difference is meh.
I always rejoice when I successfully trigger you, bc you love to do that with me too tbh it doesn't really matter where you're more often, what matters is that the Umineko syx meme is going to die this year. You still have a bit more than 3 months...
Niichan, I was wondering but have you seen this HxH opening yet? Honestly, it's by far the best opening that it ever had, don't you think so?
And of course I will leave those here as well. I seriously love the whole ''sister interaction'' that this artist makes of them. Such an unique view of relation she has of them. x)
PS: Nice set you have of Shirou. He looks badass af and I like the art style of the signature.
Will come? They are new servants? : O who are the others?
no lol if you mention me I can pop up like a genie
I may be offline, but I turned the notification of Slack mobile app on so I will get it as soon as someone mentions me or the words I highlighted or PMs me
You're the most nosy person I've ever met ahmado xP
Yup, all of the ones I showed you haven't been released yet. They've appeared already, but you can't summon them atm. About the others... well like whatever character from Tsukihime for example, though that's not going to happen for the next 5-10 years, if I want to be optimistic... then there's stuff from Kaleid like Sakuralot or Angelica. Or Nero Venus or Velber Elizabeth (because more Nero is always welcome and bc I tend to like corrupted Servants (like of the Alters, think I told you already), but I doubt that's ever coming. Then ofc the other Sakuro Alter Egos, like Kazuradrop or Kingprotea.
A more badass Diarmud is always welcome. Can't say I love him, but I definitely felt sorry for him in Zero... can't tell you any details about his weapons, though I think I read they work in the same, yeah.
Lol not sure if you have seen this fanart before but its kinda cute and I think you will like it 'cuz Fate and Nier. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I swear man, when I watched just two episodes of the series, knowing what Panty is addiced to... then you see this wonderful fanart:
Bern and Lambda cosplaying as them. I really like this cosplaying idea (and the dresses fits them lel) till you actually realize what kind of character Lambda is cosplaying....... LOL........ I am seriously trolling myself too much at this point. XD
You're a kind guy who likes to troll Can't see you as a stalker, but I won't deny you have the potential, perhaps~
Characters from Kara no Kyoukai could become Servants in FGO, so ofc it's possible for Tsukihime chars too
Corrupted Servants? Dunno, they're pretty badass most of the time and I guess I like chars who aren't just pure and cute, if you know what I mean. Bit of an evil side adds spice
And I wasn't talking about the Alter Egos, but about Velber Elizabeth
Wow, like just wow. Why have I never seen this art of Rosa before? Why is she looking so badass and somehow quite attractive? Like for real... THIS IS ROSA WE TALKING ABOUT LEL and of course the main question, why am even getting this recommended when she isn't even my favo character lol.
And also I got this recommended. Maybe you might have already seen both of them but idc. =3= Anyway, somehow kinda lolled about this. These arts are quite old but so fucking gold. Like what the actually fuck. If this only happened in the series (that Rosa would enjoy and grin like that and Eva-beatrice being terified and having like a ''wtf'' moment), I would prolly lolled my shit out of this.
Of course I will leave this lelness here also. I swear, if they suddenly become my top favorite characters then its all because of the art I see of them rofl.
Wow, like just wow. Why have I never seen this art of Rosa before? Why is she looking so badass and somehow quite attractive? Like for real... THIS IS ROSA WE TALKING ABOUT LEL and of course the main question, why am even getting this recommended when she isn't even my favo character lol.
And also I got this recommended. Maybe you might have already seen both of them but idc. =3= Anyway, somehow kinda lolled about this. These arts are quite old but so fucking gold. Like what the actually fuck. If this only happened in the series (that Rosa would enjoy and grin like that and Eva-beatrice being terified and having like a ''wtf'' moment), I would prolly lolled my shit out of this.
Of course I will leave this lelness here also. I swear, if they suddenly become my top favorite characters then its all because of the art I see of them rofl.
Eva and Rosa really have nice chemistry Only knew the one with Rosa flying, but it's hilarious yeah, lol (considering Rosa could actually pull that off)
I like the first one, but yeah, the lower part feels weirdly thick... xD And no matter what, I can't really bring myself to like Rosa, even though I understand why she acts the way she does.
Eva and Rosa really have nice chemistry Only knew the one with Rosa flying, but it's hilarious yeah, lol (considering Rosa could actually pull that off)
I like the first one, but yeah, the lower part feels weirdly thick... xD And no matter what, I can't really bring myself to like Rosa, even though I understand why she acts the way she does.
You freaking red troll. I got two notifications in here in this post from you but I only have one response from you, what the actually fuck Niichan?????? What are you exactly trying to achieve with this? Because you're admin that you can do that and knowing that nothing will happen towards you? Because ''haha it's Magi, let's do that'' to fool me? Because you are aware that I can't ban you for doing such unacceptable thing towards? NOW YOU ARE WRONG. I CAN CERTAINLY DO SOMETHING, YOU KNOW. SOMETHING THAT YOU HATE, SOMETHING THAT GOES BEYOND THE UNIVERSE.
@Erinyes now do your thing and give Niichan his punishment!!
You freaking red troll. I got two notifications in here in this post from you but I only have one response from you, what the actually fuck Niichan?????? What are you exactly trying to achieve with this? Because you're admin that you can do that and knowing that nothing will happen towards you? Because ''haha it's Magi, let's do that'' to fool me? Because you are aware that I can't ban you for doing such unacceptable thing towards? NOW YOU ARE WRONG. I CAN CERTAINLY DO SOMETHING, YOU KNOW. SOMETHING THAT YOU HATE, SOMETHING THAT GOES BEYOND THE UNIVERSE.
@Erinyes now do your thing and give Niichan his punishment!!
Hey nii. Everything good? JoJo exhibition was great Enjoyed it a lot. I got the tickets right there in the museum, didn't bother with getting them online. Nii did you try going to that museum in Roppongi directly?
Here's where I got the tickets:
Inside that museum near the entrance.
Here's my ticket Understand almost nothing on it.
The queue was... long. A lot of people going there Queue starts downstairs, then slowly moving up to 1st floor where the exhibition was.
Eventually you get to the start of the exhibit. First a counter with giving them your ticket, and getting some audio guide like a phone, where you can put in a number and listen to some nice stuff. They had an english version too. Some interviews with Araki, him talking about many aspects of JoJo and how he came up with some of the core ideas. For example, saying how back then when he started it was very rare for the MC to die(Jonathan), and his idea was to make a serious around a bloodline of people, all put into into conflict with something or someone because of their past relatives, so he decided on making it like the Parts we now have.
There were some 14-15 of those audios to listen to, either whenever you want or during a certain part of the exhibit.
So, the exhibit itself. Photoes were sadly generally prohibited There was a designated photo area for taking photos of some big handdrawn pictures of Araki, but everything else wasn't allowed to be photoed.
First area contained all the 8 Parts of JoJo along the walls, one big picture with a description of the Part, and listing the important characters of it. Is mainly to give a quick reminder about the series, or introduce it to new people there.
Now, you think I could resist taking a quick and sneaky photo of Speedwagon on the Phantom Blood part of the wall? Of course not.
Made sure nobody was looking. They had workers in all the areas keeping watch, but was possible.
But didn't want to test my luck too much, so can only describe the other parts of the exhibit. Imagine it like a huge rectangle at first, and within this rectangle across the long part there's several areas with different things showcased on each. No doors between them, but walls with one not walled off part to go through. The long wall across all those areas had all the big pictures drawn by Araki which were allowed to be photoed. Looked like this:
The areas were split in what they had. The first one had many original framed manga pages, could see some scribbles on them too Another area focused on all the characters, villains and pictures of them, another area focused on all the Stands. One area had pictures + original manga pages of some key moments from each part, another area focused on fights only, mainly the major ones with a lot of illustrations and some text along with many.
Here two more illegal photos
Then this
Here one area had some statues in classic JoJo poses of some characters(Dio, Jotaro, Josuke, Jolyne and one more). The special thingy here is, these lights sometimes illuminate random parts of the statues and show some invisible to the human eye patterns featuring pictures of that person's Stand. A funny play on the shtick of us normal pleb humans not being able to see Stands, illustrated by not being able to see stuff like that without special lights aid.
At the final area there's a passage to a room where they showed some short 3D clip about some upcoming JoJo figures and details, then moving on from there to the final big area split into a few parts again. On one you have a big TV with a few mins of showing Araki, talking about JoJo, being all happy about the anniversary, and showed him as he was drawing those big pictures we've seen on the wall before. Araki so dreamy
Should prolly now show the pictures on that wall:
That Jolyne tho..
This Rohan here was like 3 times the width of the other ones Was hard to photo.
So where was I.. Right, Araki was adorable on that video, saying he was thinking of the fans while drawing those pictures and he wants everyone to be happy when they come to the exhibit and go home satisfied.
There were more pictures, then under a glass case there was a table with all the painting utensils Araki used for those pictures, then there were some of these info-chunks on the walls:
There were a few more, interesting text.
That was the end of the exhibit, only still featuring an area with a shop of all sorts of JoJo goodies You can take a look at all of them through some glass frame, 60+ different things. You get a piece of paper with pics and name of everything too, and put an X at each one you want to buy, then give that paper later at the counter to buy those.
Even me, who's stingy with money, wanted a couple of things. But, all the things I wanted were already sold out
Here's one page of it with the notification of which things are sold out and which aren't:
As you see, a lot is sold out already. That sucked hard... GIVE ME MY RERO RERO CANDY!!! Or Iggy plush, or Stone Mask, or...
Still had some cool stuff my companions bought themselves, one bought a Rohan painting for 45.000 yen
Was over after that shopping at the end. Enjoyed it a lot, shame you couldn't go nii, but hope you feel a bit like you've been there. Not you only, also other JoJo fans @goodboy_lawlett@Lady pompom@Vandred (I'm counting you as a fan now ) @Erinyes@Lambu just to name a few.