A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Get a better one. :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

First that came free and it is good
Second give me money then, I am still student you know :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Excuses... :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Lol you know, I am curious about you in real life too lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Niichan holt posted his first text to magi section
You should come too :XD
Yeah I did :XD. You guys are a lively bunch in there
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Lol soo lively perhaps don't you think :XD
And really glad to see you post there
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Been meaning to. I post in all the sections of manga I read. Magi was the only exception until now
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

There are 45 pages :arf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

I know
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

wow goi you're certainly very interested, do you have a thing for Sky? He's mine so be careful :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Damn you figured it out, thought i could reach sky without your notice but it looks like I have to beg for threesome now...

Yeah I am disgusting :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Sky 10+? Talk about surprising. :XD

Sun is coming out now... Damn my lack of short black shirts is annoying...

Which it will anyway. No questions asked.

I want her to win after all. Though thanks to Oregairu turning into White Album 2 2.0 I have my doubts...

Hello hand-onii-san. How do you do? :blush
Not surprising maybe but fitting :D

Do you only wear shirts? XD

Just like today's episode~

I don't know the anime but I guess I might play the WA VN when it's fully translated ;)

I'm dead tired... you?

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Damn you figured it out, thought i could reach sky without your notice but it looks like I have to beg for threesome now...

Yeah I am disgusting :XD
You had sex with lawlett too, are you a whore like Gyokuen?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Not surprising maybe but fitting :D

Do you only wear shirts? XD

Just like today's episode~

I don't know the anime but I guess I might play the WA VN when it's fully translated ;)

I'm dead tired... you??
I feel offended... :XD

At work? Of course. Did you ever see a banker wearing a t-shirt at work?

Yup that was a piece of art. I want Pride Kakumei so badly...

It was a good story with an okay ending but it left with a bad taste in my mouth.

Same here... Two more days...

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Lol :XD
You are single or have a gf?
Sorry but my body belongs to onii-sama while my heart belongs to all the pettankos.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

wow goi you're certainly very interested, do you have a thing for Sky? He's mine so be careful :kappa
Well I am quite popular.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I feel offended... :XD

At work? Of course. Did you ever see a banker wearing a t-shirt at work?

Yup that was a piece of art. I want Pride Kakumei so badly...

It was a good story with an okay ending but it left with a bad taste in my mouth.

Same here... Two more days...

Well I am quite popular.
No reason to~

I was speaking about outside of work obviously :XD

Only a few more weeks, isn't it? Full version was great :zomg

Well it's animu, you know how anime adaptions of VNs tend to be... xD

Yeah, thankfully... but at least you have a big vacation, I don't :gwah

Thanks to me :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

No reason to~

I was speaking about outside of work obviously :XD

Only a few more weeks, isn't it? Full version was great :zomg

Well it's animu, you know how anime adaptions of VNs tend to be... xD

Yeah, thankfully... but at least you have a big vacation, I don't :gwah

Thanks to me :kappa
At least make it 14+... :XD

Well duh. No shirts there.

3.8. yeah. I want that damn full song... Almost as badly as Emiya 2015... :XD

The story was the same though... :XD

I'll enjoy it for your sake too. :nod

Yeah you bought me nice things... :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

At least make it 14+... :XD

Well duh. No shirts there.

3.8. yeah. I want that damn full song... Almost as badly as Emiya 2015... :XD

The story was the same though... :XD

I'll enjoy it for your sake too. :nod

Yeah you bought me nice things... :kappa
No, that's too developed already xD

No shirts outside of work? Oo Nothing wrong with that if you ask me

And Emiya still is so far away... D:

Proof? Do you know for sure? Doesn't mean there couldn't be a ton of things left out or changed.

waow I'm so grateful!

How nice...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Top