A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Nonsense. Pettankos are all I need.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

I wonder how does your gf look like lol(i think she is opposite of loli)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

I have a gf?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Lol you didn't have any gf before?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Okey how DID your girl friends look like and I though he was joking when he said he doesn't have any :XD (now I know he is single, I can make my move :blush)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Dude Otaku always have many girlfriends, just that they're 2D!

So what about you, do have one of those famous 3D girlfriends? :heh
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

:hurr
Lawl and magi :blush (yes this is a no :XD)
How about you niichan but colleagues do not count :heh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Okey how DID your girl friends look like and I though he was joking when he said he doesn't have any :XD (now I know he is single, I can make my move :blush)
They were... Rather busty... Damn... x'D
You really thought I am popular? Cool. x'D

I am not single. Onii-sama is my one and only. :blush

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I can vouch for that :nod
:frankerz

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

No, that's too developed already xD

No shirts outside of work? Oo Nothing wrong with that if you ask me

And Emiya still is so far away... D:

Proof? Do you know for sure? Doesn't mean there couldn't be a ton of things left out or changed.

waow I'm so grateful!

How nice...
What... How can you even say that... :gwah


Yeah I only choose "nude" outside of work. :kappa
But no, why would I wear business shirts at home. :gwah

At least Pride Kakumei is close...

I read about the VN story, yeah. The true ending is the same one.

Oh come on.. I would also be happy if you were able to relax all day. :blush Which I won't even do. Because I will attend the study sessions of my fellow trainees.

Really makes it sound like I am the bitch you're the sugar daddy, huh? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

:frankerz

What... How can you even say that... :gwah

Yeah I only choose "nude" outside of work. :kappa
But no, why would I wear business shirts at home. :gwah

I read about the VN story, yeah. The true ending is the same one.

Oh come on.. I would also be happy if you were able to relax all day. :blush Which I won't even do. Because I will attend the study sessions of my fellow trainees.

Really makes it sound like I am the bitch you're the sugar daddy, huh? :XD
Only telling the truth :frankerz

Because it's the truth? :blush

Well no one was talking about business shirts, it's actually the first time you used the word business... xD

Always spoling yourself, no fun~

You mean I will be happy for you because you are happy? Sure thing :blush Study sessions?

You made it sound like that, not me... xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Only telling the truth :frankerz

Because it's the truth? :blush

Well no one was talking about business shirts, it's actually the first time you used the word business... xD

Always spoling yourself, no fun~

You mean I will be happy for you because you are happy? Sure thing :blush Study sessions?

You made it sound like that, not me... xD
Just because you've seen my PC... :kappa

That is not the truth... :pout

Well I don't know another english word for "Hemd". :XD

Wouldn't call it spoiling when you actually have seen the Anime... :XD

Happiness theory is the best. Makes you feel so warm and fluffy. :blush Yeah study sessions. Trying to help my fellow trainess to understand stuff like accountancy.

Yeah that is what I said. Still fun. x'D

Gintama. :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Just because you've seen my PC... :kappa

That is not the truth... :pout

Well I don't know another english word for "Hemd". :XD

Wouldn't call it spoiling when you actually have seen the Anime... :XD

Happiness theory is the best. Makes you feel so warm and fluffy. :blush Yeah study sessions. Trying to help my fellow trainess to understand stuff like accountancy.

Yeah that is what I said. Still fun. x'D

Gintama. :wtf
It's not just that and you know it :kappa

Admit your loli roots :blush

Well a shirt is a shirt, and a business shirt is a business shirt x'D

Now I imagine you had seen the old Deen anime or even the new one by ufotable, you reading up about the VN would not spoil you? Sure :P

It sure does, she's so cute and lovely :blush
Aren't you a nice guy? xD

Yeah another great chap, you gotta lova Okita vs x Kagura :D Wonder where it's heading from here on without the shinsengumi.
On the other hand Nisekoi was surprisingly okay and it actually was progress that wasn't made meaningless.
Then there's Ansatsu and while I can live with the outcome I'm not exactly happy. I guess the author kinda found a compromise, but I sure hope they will kill him in the end.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Nii chan - win thread get over there nao!!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

It's not just that and you know it :kappa

Admit your loli roots :blush

Well a shirt is a shirt, and a business shirt is a business shirt x'D

Now I imagine you had seen the old Deen anime or even the new one by ufotable, you reading up about the VN would not spoil you? Sure :P

It sure does, she's so cute and lovely :blush
Aren't you a nice guy? xD

Yeah another great chap, you gotta lova Okita vs x Kagura :D Wonder where it's heading from here on without the shinsengumi.
On the other hand Nisekoi was surprisingly okay and it actually was progress that wasn't made meaningless.
Then there's Ansatsu and while I can live with the outcome I'm not exactly happy. I guess the author kinda found a compromise, but I sure hope they will kill him in the end.
Should've known that you'll look at that browser folder though... :kappa

I don't have loli roots. As far as I'm concerned I've never been a loli. Just a shota~

Shirt translates as Hemd with google translate! x'D

Woah now that comparison is so wrong... x'D Apples and eggs my friend... :nod

So, tell me about your LB experience so far. x'D
I know right? Everyone loves me. :kappa

Yeah that was as awesome as Gintoki and Hijikata bromance. :nod
So the arc is over now... What will happen next? Some funny chapters?

Yeah not that happy either but at least Nagisa was as badass as usual.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Wow I feel honoured <3
Nice response! :super
So what you think of becoming a regular on the win threads again?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Should've known that you'll look at that browser folder though... :kappa

I don't have loli roots. As far as I'm concerned I've never been a loli. Just a shota~

Woah now that comparison is so wrong... x'D Apples and eggs my friend... :nod

So, tell me about your LB experience so far. x'D
I know right? Everyone loves me. :kappa

Yeah that was as awesome as Gintoki and Hijikata bromance. :nod
So the arc is over now... What will happen next? Some funny chapters?

Yeah not that happy either but at least Nagisa was as badass as usual.
Hey, what did you expect? Be happy that was the only part I looked at :kappa

Loli roots as in this is your main target group ;)

How do you know, do you know how good the adaption was? I mean the Deen anime stuck to the true end too x'D

Well I think I told you most of it, funny and rather entertaining so far, but the juicy stuff isn't here yet, so can't say that much :D

I would say that was more awesome :p
No clue tbh, can't really see pure comedy chaps again but who knows, maybe we will get just that soon. You never really know with Gintama xD

He sure was :nod

Nice response! :super
So what you think of becoming a regular on the win threads again?
No, but thanks for the offer :blush
 
Top