A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England







@credits goes to the precious owners that made the fanarts.


Like seriously, I see fanarts from her like freaking everywhere. Not even kidding. Twitter is full of it, Pixiv is full of it, Tumblr is full of it etc., especially on valentine's day yesterday. Oh boy, oh boy.. that was some overload every second when I checked Twitter (and also other fanarts from other series xD).
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just power level it. Things I like 6-10, things meh 5, things bad <5. But yea I kinda have fun with the ratings.

I was meaning that I prefer the mood/atmosphere, yea. Which might not neccesarily be a genre thing (tbh I get confused about genres sometimes so like to refrain from them). Fate is more action/dark than FT.

It's a maybe for UBW, I have several series to tick off before considering anything else ; )
Heh, it's interesting how everyone has his own little rating system :3

Not sure if I would call Fate more action than Fairy Tail, but the dark I can see. That's more a thing of Zero or Heaven's Feel though, each Fate story has its own mood and atmosphere, I think that's one of the reasons why people just keep enjoying the franchise. Can offer something for everyone.

Sure thing, was nice to see you watching Zero :nod Anything else I will consider an extra at this point :p

I don't play FFXIV but man now that I know there will be a nier collab I kinda want to now, wonder what will yoko have in store for us.

Also love yoko and Saito interaction :XD
lol yeah I saw the news but the vid I hadn't seen yet. Yoko always cracks me up :lmao

Really curious what it will be about exactly, but I don't think a limited collab can make me play FF14. Pretty sure we will get some vids of the most important stuff anyway, that's enough for me I think.











@credits goes to the precious owners that made the fanarts.


Like seriously, I see fanarts from her like freaking everywhere. Not even kidding. Twitter is full of it, Pixiv is full of it, Tumblr is full of it etc., especially on valentine's day yesterday. Oh boy, oh boy.. that was some overload every second when I checked Twitter (and also other fanarts from other series xD).
lol yeah that new Servant was (and still is somewhat) everywhere, the last Servant the artist did also blew up (Raikou) :XD Tbh she's okay in my eyes, nothing particularly great. But the japanese seem to love her design a damn lot for some reason.
Ofc I do appreciate the pics though :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And seems someone had fun with creating a random poll, I wonder who : )
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol yeah that new Servant was (and still is somewhat) everywhere, the last Servant the artist did also blew up (Raikou) :XD Tbh she's okay in my eyes, nothing particularly great. But the japanese seem to love her design a damn lot for some reason.
Ofc I do appreciate the pics though :blush
Honjou Raita is a visionary.:nod
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He's certainly a good artist, and I like a lot of his drawings and designs. This one is an exception for me, but I can see why people like her :heh
If you couldn't see them, you'd REALLY need glasses.:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Who is your ultimate favorite servant in your heart now, nii? Like favorite of favorites. #1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Who is your ultimate favorite servant in your heart now, nii? Like favorite of favorites. #1
just realized, what was I asking :facepalm ofc it's HS Emiya
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who is your ultimate favorite servant in your heart now, nii? Like favorite of favorites. #1
Uh that's a difficult question. Think atm it's Saber Alter (Artoria Pendragon) : D


:blushbirb

HSE hasn't been my fav Servant in quite a while :p Though for me it's always hard to choose a number 1 that's above everyone else, more like a bunch of favourites

Umineko fanarts in 3.... 2......




























































And as last but not least.......
















@credits goes to the previous owners (searching for the names of them all would be a bit too much atm lol)
Bern with short hair looks surprisingly good O_o Would be sort of amazing if they both appear in Ciconia but now Bern has the short hair and Lambda the long one :XD Beato is still besto though :3 Thanks for sharing, as always :blush

She can be my witch teacher all day. Hopefully Hogyaaaaaaaaaaan will also make one of Bern and Beato omg


Mine too :lambirb Pretty sure she could be a nice teacher, and the glasses definitely suit her : D
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Uh that's a difficult question. Think atm it's Saber Alter (Artoria Pendragon) : D


:blushbirb

HSE hasn't been my fav Servant in quite a while :p Though for me it's always hard to choose a number 1 that's above everyone else, more like a bunch of favourites
Woah :wtf What do you like in her?

Ah I see I see :nod

Ah I miss sharing Fate fanarts to you. Those old times~ I might be back to doing it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ok so I was like wondering how Beato would be with short hair and guess what? I checked twitter 1 min ago on my mobile that is about to die and suddenly see this in my notification LMAO. I love Shanahan. Awesome girl! Knows exactly what I am thinking about. Beato looks very cute with short hair too!



 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah :wtf What do you like in her?

Ah I see I see :nod

Ah I miss sharing Fate fanarts to you. Those old times~ I might be back to doing it
I like what I like, and what I like about Saber Alter is a lot :3

Sure, you're more than welcome to share stuff :blush

Ok so I was like wondering how Beato would be with short hair and guess what? I checked twitter 1 min ago on my mobile that is about to die and suddenly see this in my notification LMAO. I love Shanahan. Awesome girl! Knows exactly what I am thinking about. Beato looks very cute with short hair too!



Very cute indeed! Which reminds me of a random question, what do you prefer? Short hair or long hair?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Bern with short hair looks surprisingly good O_o Would be sort of amazing if they both appear in Ciconia but now Bern has the short hair and Lambda the long one :XD Beato is still besto though :3 Thanks for sharing, as always :blush



Mine too :lambirb Pretty sure she could be a nice teacher, and the glasses definitely suit her : D
Ikr? I didn't really expect her to look still as beautiful as ever with that hair cut but then again this is Bern we are talking about. She has dem looks anyway :blush Also, I like that idea, that would be definitely something new to see lol they better appear in Kikonia.. >.> Tbh, I wouldn't even be surprised if Ryukishi saw these fanarts and thought about it lol.

If we put her objectives and crazyness aside, with her cheerful personality... I think lessons would be more fun then ever. xD

Very cute indeed! Which reminds me of a random question, what do you prefer? Short hair or long hair?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... honestly, seeing these short hair versions of Bern and Beato, Lambda definitely has some competition. xD But I do think that I still prefer long hair Bern, because even though short hair fits her, I think that long hair is just totally like her especially what for attitude she something can have and doing a hair flip. Long hair just simply suits her a bit more and not to forget, ponytails fits her perfectly too




I mean, just look at her. Fashionable yet badass looking, doing her hair in a ponytail and being pretty in general. Perfection right there.

Now to Lambdadelta hmmmmmmmmm................... I have seen her long hair fanarts, and I do think it fits her also due that I can imagine her going full rock style modus and rocking with that hair because thats just like Lambda, or just being fully Miyo Takano style, however.. I still prefer her a bit more with short hair. It fits her better with her appereance in general and I actually think that short hair makes her still a bit more cuter then long hair.

Now to Beato hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ funnily enough I actually do like short hair Beato more then long hair Beato in that dress tho. Because, I dunno why.. but I don't really like her that much if she has her hair loose and having that witch outfit tho. I dunno, it just doesn't really fit in my eyes. aybe if she wears something else (some modern style orso) then it would fit her? Just like this fanart, for example:



She looks absolutely beautiful like that, seriously.

My conclusion in the end, short hair Beato is definitely more adorable and fits with her witch outfit more, however long hair Beato would fit with a diverse outfit, I think. Maybe this might count for Lambda as well, just as I said previous, long hair with some rocking appearance? I think then I would definitely love long hair Lambda more then short hair Lambda. Ah well, I do like both versions regardless but currently for me its long hair Bern > short hair Bern, short hair Beato > long hair beato, short hair Lambda > long hair Lambda.

What about you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay seriously, I got this in my notification on Youtube. Like, Mashiro Witch collaboration with Umineko, wat. What is this, why didn't I know about this and why do I like it somehow? xD

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Searching for more Higurashi soundtrack, I remembered this is a favorite so far :blush
Yup that's another good one :blush Have some Neverland in return:





Ikr? I didn't really expect her to look still as beautiful as ever with that hair cut but then again this is Bern we are talking about. She has dem looks anyway :blush Also, I like that idea, that would be definitely something new to see lol they better appear in Kikonia.. >.> Tbh, I wouldn't even be surprised if Ryukishi saw these fanarts and thought about it lol.

If we put her objectives and crazyness aside, with her cheerful personality... I think lessons would be more fun then ever. xD




Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... honestly, seeing these short hair versions of Bern and Beato, Lambda definitely has some competition. xD But I do think that I still prefer long hair Bern, because even though short hair fits her, I think that long hair is just totally like her especially what for attitude she something can have and doing a hair flip. Long hair just simply suits her a bit more and not to forget, ponytails fits her perfectly too




I mean, just look at her. Fashionable yet badass looking, doing her hair in a ponytail and being pretty in general. Perfection right there.

Now to Lambdadelta hmmmmmmmmm................... I have seen her long hair fanarts, and I do think it fits her also due that I can imagine her going full rock style modus and rocking with that hair because thats just like Lambda, or just being fully Miyo Takano style, however.. I still prefer her a bit more with short hair. It fits her better with her appereance in general and I actually think that short hair makes her still a bit more cuter then long hair.

Now to Beato hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ funnily enough I actually do like short hair Beato more then long hair Beato in that dress tho. Because, I dunno why.. but I don't really like her that much if she has her hair loose and having that witch outfit tho. I dunno, it just doesn't really fit in my eyes. aybe if she wears something else (some modern style orso) then it would fit her? Just like this fanart, for example:



She looks absolutely beautiful like that, seriously.

My conclusion in the end, short hair Beato is definitely more adorable and fits with her witch outfit more, however long hair Beato would fit with a diverse outfit, I think. Maybe this might count for Lambda as well, just as I said previous, long hair with some rocking appearance? I think then I would definitely love long hair Lambda more then short hair Lambda. Ah well, I do like both versions regardless but currently for me its long hair Bern > short hair Bern, short hair Beato > long hair beato, short hair Lambda > long hair Lambda.

What about you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay seriously, I got this in my notification on Youtube. Like, Mashiro Witch collaboration with Umineko, wat. What is this, why didn't I know about this and why do I like it somehow? xD

Totally agree about Ryukishi lol, and they just have to appear :yelling

and... leave it to Magi to turn a normal question into a long Umineko answer :XD You know, I just meant your general preference, this wasn't supposed to be about Lambda or Bern :lambirb I pretty much agree with your assessment of Bern/Lambda/Beato though :3
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Totally agree about Ryukishi lol, and they just have to appear :yelling

and... leave it to Magi to turn a normal question into a long Umineko answer :XD You know, I just meant your general preference, this wasn't supposed to be about Lambda or Bern :lambirb I pretty much agree with your assessment of Bern/Lambda/Beato though :3

Okay stop right there! I am sorry to break your bubble Nii

breaks Nii's bubble


but I have to strongly disagree right there. Everything that can be related to them is suppose to be about Bern and Lambda, no matter the subject, no matter the context, no matter the question. I am not quite sure in what world you are living, but if you think it isn't suppose to be about them at any time of the day then your world is just broken as per usual, which is why I am after all here to pull you out of there.

So Nii, you are very welcome.


Anyway, regardless the question it could go various way.. however it still kinda comes the same way down to me with the comparisson when it comes to anime/manga hairstyle, I think. It kind of depends on the character and the looks also. If I go with irl hair hmm... if I have to think then its pretty much the same actually. Long hair and short hair do have their lenghts, and their volumes, so that also kinda depends. However, personally I do think I would prefer long hair over short hair? Also, it kinda depends how you would do the hairstyle since you have differs styles that you can use. Although, short hair seems a bit easier when it comes to time and especially if you have like thin hair, it fits short a lot better then people with long hair that have less volume in there hair, and you can fix it faster, unlike long hair, however with long hair you can do much more things (make a ponytail of it, braid your hair, twin tail etc.) Not to forget, long hair that has a good amount of volume can be very attractive also. I am mostly talking right now about the female hairstyle also since the question can be interpreted for both genders. So it really kind of depends on your own taste. xD

What about you Nii? Do you prefer long hair or short hair in general for females (in manga/anime and irl?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here have some Beato x Battler fanarts~















And have an Erika too!



@Credits goes to Kumomurakugaki
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Idk if you like kalafina, but man they are gonna disband 😭
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay stop right there! I am sorry to break your bubble Nii

breaks Nii's bubble


but I have to strongly disagree right there. Everything that can be related to them is suppose to be about Bern and Lambda, no matter the subject, no matter the context, no matter the question. I am not quite sure in what world you are living, but if you think it isn't suppose to be about them at any time of the day then your world is just broken as per usual, which is why I am after all here to pull you out of there.

So Nii, you are very welcome.


Anyway, regardless the question it could go various way.. however it still kinda comes the same way down to me with the comparisson when it comes to anime/manga hairstyle, I think. It kind of depends on the character and the looks also. If I go with irl hair hmm... if I have to think then its pretty much the same actually. Long hair and short hair do have their lenghts, and their volumes, so that also kinda depends. However, personally I do think I would prefer long hair over short hair? Also, it kinda depends how you would do the hairstyle since you have differs styles that you can use. Although, short hair seems a bit easier when it comes to time and especially if you have like thin hair, it fits short a lot better then people with long hair that have less volume in there hair, and you can fix it faster, unlike long hair, however with long hair you can do much more things (make a ponytail of it, braid your hair, twin tail etc.) Not to forget, long hair that has a good amount of volume can be very attractive also. I am mostly talking right now about the female hairstyle also since the question can be interpreted for both genders. So it really kind of depends on your own taste. xD

What about you Nii? Do you prefer long hair or short hair in general for females (in manga/anime and irl?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here have some Beato x Battler fanarts~















And have an Erika too!



@Credits goes to Kumomurakugaki
Oh you, never change :blushbirb

So you prefer long hair in the end :p I think I'm the same, but there always are exceptions. Just like I think short hair looks better on dudes most of the time, there are times when long hair just fits a person and their style. For women it's the other way around, some can wear short hair really well, but most of the time I think longer hair suits them more. I think the gist of it is, the length is only secondary, it depends on what you make of it.

Thanks for the great pictures :blush Some very lovely Beato x Battler stuff :wtf

Idk if you like kalafina, but man they are gonna disband 😭
Well that was pretty much a given since Kaijura left, so no surprise there. Enjoyed a bunch of their songs, but all good things must come to an end. Tbh I don't care too much, but breakups always are rather sad.
 
Top