Well that was pretty much a given since Kaijura left, so no surprise there. Enjoyed a bunch of their songs, but all good things must come to an end. Tbh I don't care too much, but breakups always are rather sad.
To The Beginning, Ring Your Bell... actually I have been liking Kalafina since 2014 because of Consolation album and Door song. At that time I didn't know anything about Fate. But yeah Nii, you're right
Can't go wrong with Kajiura, just think her tracks became too samey at some point. Also think this is the first Fate universe adaptation where Servants basically play no role xD Not quite sure what to expect, but supposedly the novels are good, so should be a nice watch if the adaptation's done well : D
To The Beginning, Ring Your Bell... actually I have been liking Kalafina since 2014 because of Consolation album and Door song. At that time I didn't know anything about Fate. But yeah Nii, you're right
Let me just leave this panel here. I don't exactly remember which Tsubasa extra chapter this was from, but you know let's just have a moment of greatness. Tfw they're in their middle age but age is simply nothing for them and this is why the four siblings are amazing, if they had their happiness. Like seriously, Natsuhi and Kyrie look freaking fabulous and beautiful.
So @mommy there might still be some hope for you in life.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, Shanahan has made some kind of school drawing of Bern & Lambda. Bern being the badass and Lambda being the cutie orso lol.
And then the Korean artist Momo made also a quick fanart based on that drawing today
Why does she remind me of Satsuki Kiryuuin there LOL. Like serously, she looks like a mix of Satsuki and someone else... but I can't really get the graps of who.. LOL. Still tho.... badass af. Give this woman her katana and dem heels so she can rule the school like a freaking boss.
Saw the Neverland pics on her pixiv account too, they're nice I'm a bit torn about Neverland, the series has very strong moments but also stumbles really hard at times (like the Two-Face thing... already forgot his name, that whole mini-arc was very meh in my eyes)
.
Lovely Beato pics
Saw the Neverland pics on her pixiv account too, they're nice I'm a bit torn about Neverland, the series has very strong moments but also stumbles really hard at times (like the Two-Face thing... already forgot his name, that whole mini-arc was very meh in my eyes)
.
Lovely Beato pics
He's been drawing a lot lately and made a seperate account on twitter for the Neverland fanarts.
Yeah, I kind of have the same opinion. xD I do like the series, but I don't really see it as ''amazing'' anymore. It kind of lost its shine quite some time ago for me. The art is still amazing, however at times its also very inconsistent for example, in this latest chapter they seem at the age they are suppose to be, but in previous chapters I was almost wondering if I missed some time skip moment because they looked like people with the age of 18+ lol. I have paused the series for like 3 times, and then I catched sort of up with the current chapter (I say ''sort of up'' because sometimes I skipped some pages/panels that were quite uninteresting and unnnecessary). Although, right now it has a bit of my curiousity with the situation that's going on. The thing what I mostly fear in this manga is that its gonna lose its whole main purpose in the end, and that it will even add somehow unnecessary situations. I hope that's not gonna be the case. Also, I wish some side characters would also have their moments of shine, for example Gilda and Don etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's quite a good way to get someone into reading it.
He's been drawing a lot lately and made a seperate account on twitter for the Neverland fanarts.
Yeah, I kind of have the same opinion. xD I do like the series, but I don't really see it as ''amazing'' anymore. It kind of lost its shine quite some time ago for me. The art is still amazing, however at times its also very inconsistent for example, in this latest chapter they seem at the age they are suppose to be, but in previous chapters I was almost wondering if I missed some time skip moment because they looked like people with the age of 18+ lol. I have paused the series for like 3 times, and then I catched sort of up with the current chapter (I say ''sort of up'' because sometimes I skipped some pages/panels that were quite uninteresting and unnnecessary). Although, right now it has a bit of my curiousity with the situation that's going on. The thing what I mostly fear in this manga is that its gonna lose its whole main purpose in the end, and that it will even add somehow unnecessary situations. I hope that's not gonna be the case. Also, I wish some side characters would also have their moments of shine, for example Gilda and Don etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's quite a good way to get someone into reading it.
I agree with most of what you said, though I like the recent development with Norman. I only skip panels/text when I'm starting to get really really bored (like with Shokugeki no Souma atm, just let it end already...), but mb you feel about that way with Neverland too. I know @syx continues to be a rather big fan though :3 Gotta wonder, when will Phil finally reveal that he's the true mastermind?
And that Umineko pic, the new era shall be called Beawa second pic is missing the gold...
Yeah! So far I like it a lot, though I still have to watch the last season
At first I wasn't sure to watch it since I OPM didn't interest me when it had the hype, do you like OPM btw? Seems that both series share the fandom.
Yeah! So far I like it a lot, though I still have to watch the last season
At first I wasn't sure to watch it since I OPM didn't interest me when it had the hype, do you like OPM btw? Seems that both series share the fandom.
Some nice Mob fanart there I can assure you that Mob's second season is even better than the first. The animation gets even more amazing too, some episodes are just insane. Looking forward to your thoughts!
I like OPM yes, though it definitely has a different appeal compared to Mob. I think the story shines brighter in Mob, and it's a more intimate character study, OPM (the manga) on the other hand oozes style.