A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They really need to do a Fate Grand Order version. Same tone but they just switch out servants every time. Do like a different ethnic recipe depending on where they servant is from. That would be an amazing show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ikr? I knew the translation was off :fail

***

Sella can cook too? Didn't know.. She is homunculus too, right? :?bunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Done :D

Now I can try Shirou's recipes :D
My bad Kiki, forgot to answer :(

Yes, Sella is a homunculus too, both of her maids are. She's just with them during most of Fate/Stay Night, and Liz was mostly made for combat, so Sella's the one who does the cooking etc.

Tell me once you've tried out one of the recipes :zomg

They really need to do a Fate Grand Order version. Same tone but they just switch out servants every time. Do like a different ethnic recipe depending on where they servant is from. That would be an amazing show.
Definitely :nod Might happen at some point, who knows : D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am a bit offended by the lack of votes for "look up to the sky".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
My bad Kiki, forgot to answer :(

Yes, Sella is a homunculus too, both of her maids are. She's just with them during most of Fate/Stay Night, and Liz was mostly made for combat, so Sella's the one who does the cooking etc.

Tell me once you've tried out one of the recipes :zomg
:XD it is okay Nii I even expected no answer :nod

I will :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's time for some glorious Umineko \o/ I've been listening to some of its OST again today, and decided to share some of it with people who are at least somewhat interested in the series, or who have picked up the manga but not the VN, as far as I know (:p)

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky (yes, you) @Valhalla777 (bc I know you have good taste :fan) @GrySun (okay, this is a gamble)

Let's start with one track each day, nice and simple : D (pic in the vid is fanmade and no spoiler)



Feel more than free to share your rating and to summon more people who might or might not be interested in Umi :pleased
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then again, let's go with two, because there are just too many great tracks : D (again, pic is fanmade and no spoiler)

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"who are at least somewhat interested in the series "

You chose the broadest interpretation possible, huh?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Awesome OSTs! Thanks for sharing them, Nii! :wtf
also that first pic is a total reference to Higurashi XP
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nice ost :rolleyes:
A daily reminder for me that I have to get back into playing the VN :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It's time for some glorious Umineko \o/ I've been listening to some of its OST again today, and decided to share some of it with people who are at least somewhat interested in the series, or who have picked up the manga but not the VN, as far as I know (:p)

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky (yes, you) @Valhalla777 (bc I know you have good taste :fan) @GrySun (okay, this is a gamble)

Let's start with one track each day, nice and simple : D (pic in the vid is fanmade and no spoiler)



Feel more than free to share your rating and to summon more people who might or might not be interested in Umi :pleased
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then again, let's go with two, because there are just too many great tracks : D (again, pic is fanmade and no spoiler)

@Nii your set is so so great love Bibi prolly my fave FF character with beate :zomg



thxs for sharing the tracks are amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"who are at least somewhat interested in the series "

You chose the broadest interpretation possible, huh?
Ofc, not like it's going to hurt anyone (I hope) :gwah

Hmm the music isn‘t bad
That's something. 5/10? :amuse

Awesome OSTs! Thanks for sharing them, Nii! :wtf
also that first pic is a total reference to Higurashi XP
Glad you like them Elu :zomg
And yup, it is :XD

Nice ost :rolleyes:
A daily reminder for me that I have to get back into playing the VN :XD
oh you did start the VN? How far did you get?

@Nii your set is so so great love Bibi prolly my fave FF character with beate :zomg



thxs for sharing the tracks are amazing
Thanks a lot Erin :wtf Yeah, he's prolly still is my fav FF party member, his story and character development are great :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's something. 5/10? :amuse
6-7 :rolleyes: But for me, most music I love is because of memories connecting it to something. Which makes me less appreciative of game music I haven't heard in the game while playing myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know the drill, 2nd round incoming : D

@Asako @revo @syx @Purity of Magi @Erinyes @Elusia @Sky @Valhalla777 @GrySun

This time, we have two more melancholic/calm tracks:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

6-7 :rolleyes: But for me, most music I love is because of memories connecting it to something. Which makes me less appreciative of game music I haven't heard in the game while playing myself.
So higher than what it sounded like, good :p And yes, I agree that a lot of game tracks you love exactly bc you have a connection to them. Though some decent quality can shine through, even without nostalgia or similar feelings involved. And with Umineko having more than 150 tracks (bc it originally was more of a sound novel), there's bound to be something good for everyone :blush
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Listeing to this music is so nice while reading the manga :zomg still trying to finish all the series thanks a lot Nii please keep sharing.
Now I can't help but listen to all the Higurashi soundtrack again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yay for more OSTs! Thanks as always, Nii! :x3

Wish I could repay back by posting fanarts you like... though, I'm a little addicted to Danganronpa rn XP
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thanks for the tag @Nii
Those OSTs are really good, but i wont be able to read the manga anytime soon cuz college is killing me :darn (had to pause Tsukihime for a time as well)
But i will put the songs on my playlist. Should give me some inspiration and motivation during my seminar writings :music
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Listeing to this music is so nice while reading the manga :zomgstill trying to finish all the series thanks a lot Nii please keep sharing.
Now I can't help but listen to all the Higurashi soundtrack again.
Glad I could enhance your reading experience :pleased I hope you're going to finish Umi at some point, even if it's just the manga ;P
I would love to spam the thread with a lot more tracks, but I think a little bit at a time is less overwhelming and makes you appreciate the tracks more :3

But I guess I might as well share one more track which I think is very Umineko-like : D


Yay for more OSTs! Thanks as always, Nii! :x3

Wish I could repay back by posting fanarts you like... though, I'm a little addicted to Danganronpa rn XP
No hurry Elu, Danganronpa is a lot of fun :nod Though ofc I never mind nice fanart :3

Thanks for the tag @Nii
Those OSTs are really good, but i wont be able to read the manga anytime soon cuz college is killing me :darn (had to pause Tsukihime for a time as well)
But i will put the songs on my playlist. Should give me some inspiration and motivation during my seminar writings :music
oh, hang in there! If it's okay to ask, what are you studying?
And the things you learn by chance... how come you started reading Tsukihime? :o
Glad to hear you like the tracks btw :zomg
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
oh, hang in there! If it's okay to ask, what are you studying?
And the things you learn by chance... how come you started reading Tsukihime? :o
Glad to hear you like the tracks btw :zomg
I study Informatics (ICT, Programming and other stuff).
I had Tsukihime on my read list for a while now (ever since you recommended me the manga during the MH ranking by Faust). I started reading it two months ago, but i had to pause it for a bit cuz of my workload.
:verily I like listening to OST tracks, so this is pretty nice, and i know you got good taste (evidence from MH OST rankings)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
oh you did start the VN? How far did you get?
Not that far, still in the middle of the long beginning, stopped playing it cuz the electricity went out when I was playing and it's been a while that I saved, motivation went to zero because of that, tho I'm really really glad that I was still in the first arc and it wasn't sth like save was in arc 1 and I was in arc 2
Will get back to playing it probably next week cuz it's when my summer vacation (freedom is close)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top