Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition


---------- Post added June 21, 2015 at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was June 20, 2015 at 01:32 PM ----------

Don't worry, I will tell you and be ready for disappointment
I feel I need all the memory I have, so sorry I can't share with you xD
I think when the anime aired there were lots of pieces with better art and animation around
Yes, it's our beloved Shinji-kunShinji is that you?![]()

haha nice trolli am actually on my phone, find an appropriate gif next time fail-niichan![]()

---------- Post added June 21, 2015 at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was June 20, 2015 at 01:32 PM ----------
Haha I will look forward to thatKanpai!
Maybe in Osaka or something...
Yeah so it is a rather good excuse, don't you think? You are free to tell me when a perfect version gets released of course .
Well in comparison to me it doesn't... I am just a bit envious... x'D
Guess I had no problem with that because I played the game 2009 and the art back then wasn't exactly better or anything.![]()

Don't worry, I will tell you and be ready for disappointment

I feel I need all the memory I have, so sorry I can't share with you xD
I think when the anime aired there were lots of pieces with better art and animation around

Said the guy who has sex with the russian-korean shemale!Dis.gus.ting

Though sure... Some things simply vanish into oblivion...
With the girls saying kawaii might work better
Can't wait for Kyotos shrine maidens. 




(