A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Shinji is that you? :kappa
Yes, it's our beloved Shinji-kun :kappa

i am actually on my phone, find an appropriate gif next time fail-niichan :wub
haha nice troll :love

---------- Post added June 21, 2015 at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was June 20, 2015 at 01:32 PM ----------

Kanpai!

Maybe in Osaka or something... :kappa
Yeah so it is a rather good excuse, don't you think? You are free to tell me when a perfect version gets released of course . :blush
Well in comparison to me it doesn't... I am just a bit envious... x'D

Guess I had no problem with that because I played the game 2009 and the art back then wasn't exactly better or anything. :nod
Haha I will look forward to that :kappa
Don't worry, I will tell you and be ready for disappointment :blush
I feel I need all the memory I have, so sorry I can't share with you xD

I think when the anime aired there were lots of pieces with better art and animation around :p

Dis.gus.ting
Said the guy who has sex with the russian-korean shemale!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Haha I will look forward to that :kappa
Don't worry, I will tell you and be ready for disappointment :blush
I feel I need all the memory I have, so sorry I can't share with you xD

I think when the anime aired there were lots of pieces with better art and animation around :p
Yeah I guess the japanese people will love me... :kappa

Damn that invisible pressure... Though it is not that invisible right now. x'D

Yeah I wish I could train my short term memory. x'D

Nah I emant the game itself didn't have great art. Being 2009 and all.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

If we would fly one day later (March 6th) btw, we would only pay 695€ p.P. :blink
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Yeah I guess the japanese people will love me... :kappa

Damn that invisible pressure... Though it is not that invisible right now. x'D

Yeah I wish I could train my short term memory. x'D

Nah I emant the game itself didn't have great art. Being 2009 and all.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

If we would fly one day later (March 6th) btw, we would only pay 695€ p.P. :blink
Now that would be strange... x'D

It wasn't pressure, just what I expect :blush
Especially long-term would work better if you read less fast dude, no surprise you forgot so much about the Fate VN and the likes x'D

Well I think the art was fine, but that brings me to the point that the anime hardly looked better like the phew animated scenes we got, outside of a few exceptions xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Now that would be strange... x'D

It wasn't pressure, just what I expect :blush
Especially long-term would work better if you read less fast dude, no surprise you forgot so much about the Fate VN and the likes x'D

Well I think the art was fine, but that brings me to the point that the anime hardly looked better like the phew animated scenes we got, outside of a few exceptions xD
Nah come on. Japanese people already love us. Just think of the train. Or Mishima. :kappa

And I did start today after all and managed to catch up with you... Where is your disappointment now? :kappa
My long term memory works just fine, thank you very much~ I did not forget that much about Fate. :gwah Though sure... Some things simply vanish into oblivion...

Which was okay for me as it looked almost exactly like the game.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Nah come on. Japanese people already love us. Just think of the train. Or Mishima. :kappa

And I did start today after all and managed to catch up with you... Where is your disappointment now? :kappa
My long term memory works just fine, thank you very much~ I did not forget that much about Fate. :gwah Though sure... Some things simply vanish into oblivion...

Which was okay for me as it looked almost exactly like the game.
Not sure how happy they are if you call them Zashu :D With the girls saying kawaii might work better :kappa

Gone... for now :kappa
I would say you forgot quite a bit after all the talks I had about it with you in past few months XD Anyway, read less fast!

Which was bad for me, if they can't even surpass the game's animation.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Not sure how happy they are if you call them Zashu :D With the girls saying kawaii might work better :kappa

Gone... for now :kappa
I would say you forgot quite a bit after all the talks I had about it with you in past few months XD Anyway, read less fast!

Which was bad for me, if they can't even surpass the game's animation.
But if they are garus... Ugh... Anyway... Pantyshot. :hurr Can't wait for Kyotos shrine maidens. :kappa :derp

I knew it. :kappa
Why? The afster I read the more time I have for other things and it is not like I forget major plot points. :gwah

And to me it was like they used the old artstyle on purpose. Hence I liked it. :P
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Said the guy who has sex with the russian-korean shemale!
Said the guy who sleep with all reds :nah

Sooo niichan you are reading fairy tai,I know sky -sensei read it but didn't know you read it too.
So asking both of you;what is lumen historia ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

But if they are garus... Ugh... Anyway... Pantyshot. :hurr Can't wait for Kyotos shrine maidens. :kappa :derp

I knew it. :kappa
Why? The afster I read the more time I have for other things and it is not like I forget major plot points. :gwah

And to me it was like they used the old artstyle on purpose. Hence I liked it. :P
gyarus you mean :P I can't wait for so many things, don't even get me started :arf

Some details are important though, and the way you're rushing through the stories I find it difficult to believe that you can even fully immerse yourself into the story. I guess you only do that when something has your attention to 100%... which does not seem to be the case too often.

Meh okay, not much point in discussing this further then :p

Said the guy who sleep with all reds :nah

Sooo niichan you are reading fairy tai,I know sky -sensei read it but didn't know you read it too.
So asking both of you;what is lumen historia ?
Wow for a second I thought you were this crazy lawlett copy called LoveMagi or something...

I don't sleep with all reds :nah

Lumen Histoire? I have no clue tbh, so I could only make some wild speculations... I don't feel like it though. Sky is more invested in FT, so maybe he feels the motivation to offer a theory~
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

SKY SENSEI? DA FUQ
He is teaching me the ways of fancy with haku-sensei(Hakuteiken‎)

Wow for a second I thought you were this crazy lawlett copy called LoveMagi or something...

I don't sleep with all reds :nah

Lumen Histoire? I have no clue tbh, so I could only make some wild speculations... I don't feel like it though. Sky is more invested in FT, so maybe he feels the motivation to offer a theory~
lol you hate everyone I love in this thread ? :XD

Nah you don't,just with nuno and gary right :heh

Okey niichan officially don' give a damn about my question :emocat (:XD)

Then tell me did you sleep with any of your colleague ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Niichan is bad influence!~ Just look at what he did to skyguardian. Always cry internally for the guy
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

gyarus you mean :P I can't wait for so many things, don't even get me started :arf

Some details are important though, and the way you're rushing through the stories I find it difficult to believe that you can even fully immerse yourself into the story. I guess you only do that when something has your attention to 100%... which does not seem to be the case too often.

Meh okay, not much point in discussing this further then :p

I don't sleep with all reds :nah

Lumen Histoire? I have no clue tbh, so I could only make some wild speculations... I don't feel like it though. Sky is more invested in FT, so maybe he feels the motivation to offer a theory~
Damn you educators... Always looking for spelling mistakes.:kappa Oh come on. Look forward to it. :hurr

Not true. I pretty much rushed through everything I played during the last few years and quite often I was very into it. :nod Like Fate, Lightning Returns, etc.
Also a good horse only jumps as high as it needs to.:heh

Not really. :D

Yeah. Just with Nuno. :nod

Don't be so moidest now Onii-sama. I know that you look at some pages for a long time. :kappa

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Niichan is bad influence!~ Just look at what he did to skyguardian. Always cry internally for the guy
If anything I am the bad influence. My pervy side knows no limits. Even you should be scared.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

SKY SENSEI? DA FUQ
I'll never teach you, you fraud of a troll.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Sooo niichan you are reading fairy tai,I know sky -sensei read it but didn't know you read it too.
So asking both of you;what is lumen historia ?
Looking at Mavis and the possible dark past with Zeref, not including her getting teached my the most powerful dark wizard, I am pretty sure it is a weapon that is able to annihilate curses or dark magic (demons) all together. The only thing I don't get is, how would that relate to Mavis' illusion magic? Maybe Mavis is indeed a fairy and like a polar opposit for demons. Or maybe LH is a forbidden fourth great fairy magic.
Law, Glitter, Sphere... Those three might be a part of the key.
Ivan called it a weapon. Makarov called it FTs light. Precht knew pretty well what it is while Makarov didn't explain anything to Gildartz. Same goes for Erza.

So all in all I have two possible ideas of what is going to happen. Serena/Yuri went to Arbaless to help them get and activate LH as he wants her to be free or wants to get rid of the demons once and for all as they dared to threaten his and her beloved guild.
Or he simply wants to free her from her frozen state. (I too want Mavis to be a part of the main cast!)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

you have nothing to teach me, nub.lel
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Yeah you can't be teached.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Or you are simply worthless.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

You shouldn't talk about yourself so much. :worrybunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

really? is that all you could muster? then again your teacher is kevin-niichan so no wonder there :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

That's all I need to deal with the likes of you. :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

you are not dealing any dmg man.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Yeah as DGM is on hiatus anyway.
 
Top