Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

so is your brain apparentlyYeah as DGM is on hiatus anyway.

so is your brain apparentlyYeah as DGM is on hiatus anyway.



What is more interesting is,makarov tired to stop face with it so it sould be really powerfull right ?Looking at Mavis and the possible dark past with Zeref, not including her getting teached my the most powerful dark wizard, I am pretty sure it is a weapon that is able to annihilate curses or dark magic (demons) all together. The only thing I don't get is, how would that relate to Mavis' illusion magic? Maybe Mavis is indeed a fairy and like a polar opposit for demons. Or maybe LH is a forbidden fourth great fairy magic.
Law, Glitter, Sphere... Those three might be a part of the key.
Ivan called it a weapon. Makarov called it FTs light. Precht knew pretty well what it is while Makarov didn't explain anything to Gildartz. Same goes for Erza.
So all in all I have two possible ideas of what is going to happen. Serena/Yuri went to Arbaless to help them get and activate LH as he wants her to be free or wants to get rid of the demons once and for all as they dared to threaten his and her beloved guild.
Or he simply wants to free her from her frozen state. (I too want Mavis to be a part of the main cast!)

Magi-sama desu~Wow for a second I thought you were this crazy lawlett copy called LoveMagi or something...


I thought you are dead.
Yeah I think she is not just mavis but perhaps makarov exaggerating when he said I don't have the courage.And even hades called LH as a ''light''.Well we wouldn't really know if Mavis is ok with it since she's frozen inside though her illusion didn't exactly complain. Yury/Serena probably just wants her free. We saw how close they were in zero so he obviously would hand her over to strangers or something. I'm curious to how she got frozen to begin with. So far, none of the founders can use Ice magic and the ice that Mavis is sealed in is probably very high class stuff. I'm not sure if LH would just be Mavis though. There has to be something more to it since Makarov didn't have the courage to release her (which wouldn't makes sense if it's just Mavis or a magic specifically for demons).
Just trying to improve your japaneseDamn you educators... Always looking for spelling mistakes.Oh come on. Look forward to it.
Not true. I pretty much rushed through everything I played during the last few years and quite often I was very into it.Like Fate, Lightning Returns, etc.
Also a good horse only jumps as high as it needs to.
Yeah. Just with Nuno.
Don't be so modest now Onii-sama. I know that you look at some pages for a long time.![]()
Well ofc I do, but not just for hurrr XD
Why thank you...Just trying to improve your japaneseWell ofc I do, but not just for hurrr XD
I think you misunderstood me. What I meant is you rush through... let's say 70% of a VN, it only gets your whole attention once shit hits the fan for emotional or action reasons (or sex I guess xD). Hence why you forget quite a lot, but remember most of the important parts. Has nothing to do with jumping either, because it's just impossible to fully immerse yourself into something as long as you don't basically ignore everything else, that's why I usually prefer to do just one thing (if I care enough) xD
Nuno has long since betrayed me, nowadays he's a workaholic and a LoL nerd.
No I don't, I just appreciate some pages more![]()
Sry but this is travel porn. Basically every single thing over there is
.
But sure you are right. But hey I do remember the juicy parts. ;D