A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Nice try troll-chan.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

I dont try, I deliver. :)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Sure you do...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Wow fight between troll and pervy
:popcorn
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

fight?lel
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Looking at Mavis and the possible dark past with Zeref, not including her getting teached my the most powerful dark wizard, I am pretty sure it is a weapon that is able to annihilate curses or dark magic (demons) all together. The only thing I don't get is, how would that relate to Mavis' illusion magic? Maybe Mavis is indeed a fairy and like a polar opposit for demons. Or maybe LH is a forbidden fourth great fairy magic.
Law, Glitter, Sphere... Those three might be a part of the key.
Ivan called it a weapon. Makarov called it FTs light. Precht knew pretty well what it is while Makarov didn't explain anything to Gildartz. Same goes for Erza.

So all in all I have two possible ideas of what is going to happen. Serena/Yuri went to Arbaless to help them get and activate LH as he wants her to be free or wants to get rid of the demons once and for all as they dared to threaten his and her beloved guild.
Or he simply wants to free her from her frozen state. (I too want Mavis to be a part of the main cast!)
What is more interesting is,makarov tired to stop face with it so it sould be really powerfull right ?
And I really wonder what is the power of LH,I mean in fairy tail zero we didn't see anything really powerful about mavis(except law).And when she leard the Glitter, Sphere I wonder or who taught her or she finded herself...
I really want her to be main too and I hope we will get mavis vs zeref :zOMG
And why would yuri wants to free her from her frozen state ? I mean she is okey with it right ?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Now niichan;



:wtf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Well we wouldn't really know if Mavis is ok with it since she's frozen inside though her illusion didn't exactly complain. Yury/Serena probably just wants her free. We saw how close they were in zero so he obviously would hand her over to strangers or something. I'm curious to how she got frozen to begin with. So far, none of the founders can use Ice magic and the ice that Mavis is sealed in is probably very high class stuff. I'm not sure if LH would just be Mavis though. There has to be something more to it since Makarov didn't have the courage to release her (which wouldn't makes sense if it's just Mavis or a magic specifically for demons).
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

magoshi :x3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Holt-kun. o/ :glomp
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Magiii you are still alive :XD I thought you are dead.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

no magi is my most talented student. He will not die easily.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

You wrote "slave" in a really weird way...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

I am not a niichan i dont have slaves. I kinda feel bad for u, look what he did to doraku. cant help but pity u sky-chan.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

I am free. I am the perverted lord of the sky you ignorant fool!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

thats what they all say.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Shirou Edition

Well we wouldn't really know if Mavis is ok with it since she's frozen inside though her illusion didn't exactly complain. Yury/Serena probably just wants her free. We saw how close they were in zero so he obviously would hand her over to strangers or something. I'm curious to how she got frozen to begin with. So far, none of the founders can use Ice magic and the ice that Mavis is sealed in is probably very high class stuff. I'm not sure if LH would just be Mavis though. There has to be something more to it since Makarov didn't have the courage to release her (which wouldn't makes sense if it's just Mavis or a magic specifically for demons).
Yeah I think she is not just mavis but perhaps makarov exaggerating when he said I don't have the courage.And even hades called LH as a ''light''.
And about mavis and that ice,sure no one wants to stay in a ice but;

She looks like okey with it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Damn you educators... Always looking for spelling mistakes.:kappa Oh come on. Look forward to it. :hurr

Not true. I pretty much rushed through everything I played during the last few years and quite often I was very into it. :nod Like Fate, Lightning Returns, etc.
Also a good horse only jumps as high as it needs to.:heh

Yeah. Just with Nuno. :nod

Don't be so modest now Onii-sama. I know that you look at some pages for a long time. :kappa
Just trying to improve your japanese :kappa Well ofc I do, but not just for hurrr XD

I think you misunderstood me. What I meant is you rush through... let's say 70% of a VN, it only gets your whole attention once shit hits the fan for emotional or action reasons (or sex I guess xD). Hence why you forget quite a lot, but remember most of the important parts. Has nothing to do with jumping either, because it's just impossible to fully immerse yourself into something as long as you don't basically ignore everything else, that's why I usually prefer to do just one thing (if I care enough) xD

Nuno has long since betrayed me, nowadays he's a workaholic and a LoL nerd.

No I don't, I just appreciate some pages more :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Just trying to improve your japanese :kappa Well ofc I do, but not just for hurrr XD

I think you misunderstood me. What I meant is you rush through... let's say 70% of a VN, it only gets your whole attention once shit hits the fan for emotional or action reasons (or sex I guess xD). Hence why you forget quite a lot, but remember most of the important parts. Has nothing to do with jumping either, because it's just impossible to fully immerse yourself into something as long as you don't basically ignore everything else, that's why I usually prefer to do just one thing (if I care enough) xD

Nuno has long since betrayed me, nowadays he's a workaholic and a LoL nerd.

No I don't, I just appreciate some pages more :kappa
Why thank you... :kappa Sry but this is travel porn. Basically every single thing over there is :hurr.

Sex is an action reason. :kappa But sure you are right. But hey I do remember the juicy parts. ;D

Nowadays? Seems to me like he was never something else.

Which is exactly what I just said... :kappa
 
Top