A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Is that good or bad and will it be useful in Japan. :XD

I wonder... :frankerz

Sure but apart from Kurugaya... Well... x'D
Friends knowing about each other can't possibly be a bad thing x) If that will be useful in Japan I dunno, maybe xD

Ofc you can't possibly be gross :blush

You are a loli lover, so Kud should be fine ;)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Friends knowing about each other can't possibly be a bad thing x) If that will be useful in Japan I dunno, maybe xD

Ofc you can't possibly be gross :blush

You are a loli lover, so Kud should be fine ;)
Yeah I couldn't agree more. :blush This time we will get those girls on the train. :kappa

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. :wtf Daisuki~

I saw hers first actually... It was really weird... Though it had a nice atmosphere.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Yeah I couldn't agree more. :blush This time we will get those girls on the train. :kappa

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. :wtf Daisuki~

I saw hers first actually... It was really weird... Though it had a nice atmosphere.
:blush Yeah let's get them, or someone else :kappa

Me too :wtf

Well then maybe it's not all bad for you either xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

:blush Yeah let's get them, or someone else :kappa

Me too :wtf

Well then maybe it's not all bad for you either xD
Let's get some japanese girls. :wtf

:wtf :luv

Still kinda bad... x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

I can't wait to see us fail in the most epic ways possible. :D

Yes you will. Brace yourself. Lolis are cumming. :frankerz

Wow that looks cool.~
Wow too pessimistic!

Oh god plz no more cringeworthy cum jokes a la goi-kun :frankerz

It sure does, I need to go to the Comiket after Heavens Feel aired haha
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Wow too pessimistic!

Oh god plz no more cringeworthy cum jokes a la goi-kun :frankerz

It sure does, I need to go to the Comiket after Heavens Feel aired haha
Or we conquer every single catgirl maid there is? :kappa

And here I was quite proud about that one... Had another one about burning and loli ready but I fear the wrath of the GoT fandom as much as I fear the copyright department of TOEI animation...

Probably going to be awesome. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Or we conquer every single catgirl maid there is? :kappa

And here I was quite proud about that one... Had another one about burning and loli ready but I fear the wrath of the GoT fandom as much as I fear the copyright department of TOEI animation...

Probably going to be awesome. :nod
Now that's an even more difficult task... :XD

That was the best part about the last Gintama episode, I just love it when the show breakes the fourth wall x'D

If I can go then sure xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Now that's an even more difficult task... :XD

That was the best part about the last Gintama episode, I just love it when the show breakes the fourth wall x'D

If I can go then sure xD
Just a kawaii girl for each one of us then? :pout

Gintoki being scared of TOEI made me lose it. x'D And then that part after the Seiya ending... "This is Sunrise... I mean Namco Bandai"... x'D

I hope you can. :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Just a kawaii girl for each one of us then? :pout

Gintoki being scared of TOEI made me lose it. x'D And then that part after the Seiya ending... "This is Sunrise... I mean Namco Bandai"... x'D

I hope you can. :blush
Wouldn't that be enough?

Definitely the highlight, considering I don't know a thing about Seint Seiya and hence a lot of the jokes were lost on me xD

Arigatou~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Wouldn't that be enough?

Definitely the highlight, considering I don't know a thing about Seint Seiya and hence a lot of the jokes were lost on me xD
Yes but is that even realistic?

Neither do I but I looked forward to Kagura destroying every single story every time. :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

You never know if you don't try ;)

Sure, Kagura is such a fine girl :blush
Well they did show their goods to us already... We can start from there. :kappa

If only she would go back to wearing chinese dresses instead of a jogging suit...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Well they did show their goods to us already... We can start from there. :kappa

If only she would go back to wearing chinese dresses instead of a jogging suit...
Will they do it again is the question :D

She will obv, I liked her dress in the last Gintama chap :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Will they do it again is the question :D

She will obv, I liked her dress in the last Gintama chap :blush
It is Japan and we are smexy Germans. Please. :kappa

I like it when you can see her legs. :blush

Sometimes my pervy-ness level scares me.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

So confident lately :kappa

Agreed :blush

Every male is a perv~
Just hoping for the impossible. :kappa

Glad you agree. We should start a petition. :nod

True but my level is extremely high.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Gintama:
Does this count as a comedy chapter? Because the jokes were amazing. x'D
"Even if you fall down, don't get up for free." x'DDD ALso finally Akiba... Love Live I fucking everywhere!
Also... Nobume rocks that outfit. :hurr
Shouyou is a monster huh? :gwah

Akame ga Kill:
Did you finally read it? :blai I guess Akama wants Waves armor for Tatsumi? I mean he does look weird as a half-dragon-thing. Thank god Mine didn't see that. :D
Esdeath as usual... Her being that smart is scary. So many new techniques...

Nisekoi:
So much progress in a row? No fillers? Are we sure this is Nisekoi?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Just hoping for the impossible. :kappa

Glad you agree. We should start a petition. :nod

True but my level is extremely high.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Gintama:
Does this count as a comedy chapter? Because the jokes were amazing. x'D
"Even if you fall down, don't get up for free." x'DDD ALso finally Akiba... Love Live I fucking everywhere!
Also... Nobume rocks that outfit. :hurr
Shouyou is a monster huh? :gwah

Akame ga Kill:
Did you finally read it? :blai I guess Akama wants Waves armor for Tatsumi? I mean he does look weird as a half-dragon-thing. Thank god Mine didn't see that. :D
Esdeath as usual... Her being that smart is scary. So many new techniques...

Nisekoi:
So much progress in a row? No fillers? Are we sure this is Nisekoi?
Never stop dreaming I guess~

Yeah sure, go ahead ;)

Why do you think so? xD

Gintama: The difference was quite big, wasn't expecting that after we got more Shoyou stuff at first xD but yeah, poor Love Livers x'D
Nobume is hot in that outfit :hurr
And I'm not really sure what to think yet, but at least it looks like Shoyou didn't see himself in a good light despite the things he did. His words really reminded me of the latest arc in the anime, with what the chief beheader told Asaemon.

Esdeath continues to be fun and hot :teehee Regarding Tatsumi it's just another sign that he won't survive this if you ask me... Akame can't possibly die against Waver, but I can kind of see Kurome and/or Tatsumi arriving on the scene tbh.

Nisekoi seems like it's finally starting to wrap up, maybe they pushed him to wait until the second season ends. Pretty sure it's heading towards it's finish now, and that really helps my enjoyment of the story xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Never stop dreaming I guess~

Yeah sure, go ahead ;)

Why do you think so? xD

Gintama: The difference was quite big, wasn't expecting that after we got more Shoyou stuff at first xD but yeah, poor Love Livers x'D
Nobume is hot in that outfit :hurr
And I'm not really sure what to think yet, but at least it looks like Shoyou didn't see himself in a good light despite the things he did. His words really reminded me of the latest arc in the anime, with what the chief beheader told Asaemon.

Esdeath continues to be fun and hot :teehee Regarding Tatsumi it's just another sign that he won't survive this if you ask me... Akame can't possibly die against Waver, but I can kind of see Kurome and/or Tatsumi arriving on the scene tbh.

Nisekoi seems like it's finally starting to wrap up, maybe they pushed him to wait until the second season ends. Pretty sure it's heading towards it's finish now, and that really helps my enjoyment of the story xD
Yeah why not? I am sure that many cute girls live in Osaka and Kyoto. :blush

Sure... We want Kagura to show us her legs... :kappa

I am pretty sure this was a rhetorical question. x'D

Love Live jokes are the best. Too bad we didn't see a Nico or Maki fan. x'D
Nobume is on a whole new level. Like damn... :hurr
Indeed. Maybe he is a different lifeform after all. Pretty sure we will learn everything during their final confrontation.

I wonder what else she could do with the ice. Agreed. I just hope he and Mine die together. They deserve to be happy in the afterlife. :pout
One of them will die during the next few chapters. Be it Wave or Kurome. Also I am pretty sure Akame will bring that armor back home.

Yeah sure looks like it. I really like Nisekoi atm which is quite the feat. I am still a Marika fan. I love her pure and unconditional love and hope she won't die or anything. :gwah Pretty sure Raku will say no to her, though because he didn't confess to anyone, she will try to win Rakus love anyway. Nothing will change here.
 
Top