A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

It's just a placeholder until I find good pics, but thanks XD

If you are refering to the last one I'm not sure what I could say tbh...
:'(

Well it was a bit too short for my taste tbh, but at least the two managed to find happiness~ Then again I think Riki makes a pretty good pairing with all the potential love interests :XD

Kiss Kiss desu~
Well I kinda expected the sig, to be honest. :XD

Daaaw. :'( Well... Machste nix dran...

Short but lovely. She deserved that true ending. :blush Anego saikou! True that. Though I can't ship Komari or Kud here... Both are just too fuwa fuwa... x'D *Remembers that kud is really lewd.* Nevermind then...

Kiss indeed. :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Lol don't worry I will...eventually
This reminds me an awful lot of Sky... and hence it smells of disappointment

Well I kinda expected the sig, to be honest. :XD

Daaaw. :'( Well... Machste nix dran...

Short but lovely. She deserved that true ending. :blush Anego saikou! True that. Though I can't ship Komari or Kud here... Both are just too fuwa fuwa... x'D *Remembers that kud is really lewd.* Nevermind then...

Kiss indeed. :wtf
Well it's the awesome LB group, ofc I would honour them :blush

I coud look if I find something to answer but I'm too lazy and we're not exactly out of topics yet xD

Nothing wrong with fluffy and cute :D Surprised you can actually ship Mio x Riki though x'D
I wonder how lewd dem heroines are in EX huhu
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

This reminds me an awful lot of Sky... and hence it smells of disappointment

Well it's the awesome LB group, ofc I would honour them :blush

I coud look if I find something to answer but I'm too lazy and we're not exactly out of topics yet xD

Nothing wrong with fluffy and cute :D Surprised you can actually ship Mio x Riki though x'D
I wonder how lewd dem heroines are in EX huhu
Oy...

Daaaw. So glad you love them too. :wtf I expect a better Brosuke avy though. :kappa

Which is great. Then again we always are able to find new ones so that isn't much of a problem. :nod

She isn't an airhead so I can ship her with Riki. I don't hate her.
Saya is quite lewd... Kud is... Haruka too... :XD
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works


.... really? :XD

Oy...

Daaaw. So glad you love them too. :wtf I expect a better Brosuke avy though. :kappa

Which is great. Then again we always are able to find new ones so that isn't much of a problem. :nod

She isn't an airhead so I can ship her with Riki. I don't hate her.
Saya is quite lood... Kud is... Haruka too... :XD
It's the truth :crying

There's nothing wrong with my Brosuke avy :gwah but yeah, I will obviously look for more pics in general xD

Indeed, hence our discussion does not need abandoned posts :D

So you can't ship airheads with riki? :?bunny
I see you are well informed :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Hey guys,how are you (I know without me you kinda lost the mood :XD)

And niichan,holt is afraid that no one will cum to his thread.Don't worry holt I and lawl will cum a lot once you create one :clingy

Side note: I am such a backer friend :fan
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Hey guys,how are you (I know without me you kinda lost the mood :XD)

And niichan,holt is afraid that no one will cum to his thread.Don't worry holt I and lawl will cum a lot once you create one :clingy

Side note: I am such a backer friend :fan
Ewww you cum together with lawl? What a sick, sick fetish... Holt is a part of this too?!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------


.... really? :XD

It's the truth :crying

There's nothing wrong with my Brosuke avy :gwah but yeah, I will obviously look for more pics in general xD

Indeed, hence our discussion does not need abandoned posts :D

So you can't ship airheads with riki? :?bunny
I see you are well informed :XD
Damn... I'd want her to teach me again and again... Dayum.

Don't be melodramatic now. :gwah

I actually prefer the Anime design here. :XD

Abandoned posts... Wow. x'D But I'll let that one slide.~

No. x'D But Mio seems to be "old enough" to have a relationship while some others just don't. Kud always felt like a little sister... (Apart from some scenes in EX... x'D)
Well of course. I am a pervert after all. *proud*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Ewww you cum together with lawl? What a sick, sick fetish... Holt is a part of this too?!
I cum with lots of people(once with niichan in fun thread)

Kev wants to part of it too ofc and you should try to cum with us in FF
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I cum with lots of people(once with niichan in fun thread)

Kev wants to part of it too ofc and you should try to cum with us in FF
Preposterous! Onii-sama would never betray me! :arf

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Right....

No way!
Thank god...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Right....


No way!
Waiting for your thread kev,it will be awesome!!

Preposterous! Onii-sama would never betray me! :arf

Thank god...
Of course he would never but sometimes he cums to FF,just saying :XD(he even make super joke,what was that...''I can take haku down'' such a troll :lmao :XD) And seriously why don't you come too ?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I get the feeling that my joke went overboard... :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Lol kinda yes :XD

---------- Post added August 12, 2015 at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was August 11, 2015 at 08:22 AM ----------

woow niichan ignored my trolling :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Hey guys,how are you (I know without me you kinda lost the mood :XD)

And niichan,holt is afraid that no one will cum to his thread.Don't worry holt I and lawl will cum a lot once you create one :clingy

Side note: I am such a backer friend :fan
Welcome back you filthy goi!

Aren't those cum jokes getting annoying by now? x'D

I'm not even sure what backer friend is supposed to mean....

Damn... I'd want her to teach me again and again... Dayum.

Don't be melodramatic now. :gwah

I actually prefer the Anime design here. :XD

Abandoned posts... Wow. x'D But I'll let that one slide.~

No. x'D But Mio seems to be "old enough" to have a relationship while some others just don't. Kud always felt like a little sister... (Apart from some scenes in EX... x'D)
Well of course. I am a pervert after all. *proud*
You found her that great? xD tbh I thought the whole ad was overdoing it

Melodramatic is the way to go, you hurt my heart RikiSky-kun!

Kyousuke's anime design you mean? I'm not too fond of using anime shots tbh, cool drawings usually appeal more to me.

Thanks, I appreciate it :toc

Well the only questionable one is Kud in my eyes. but I get your point that Komari doesn't seem mature enough for... adult stuff.
Sky-max shall be your new name you perv.

woow niichan ignored my trolling :pout
Don't cry :mono
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

any new anime this season that is worth watching? something that's not a sequel
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

God Eater, Ranpo Kitan, Charlotte, Overlord, Rokka no Yuusha.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

You found her that great? xD tbh I thought the whole ad was overdoing it

Melodramatic is the way to go, you hurt my heart RikiSky-kun!

Kyousuke's anime design you mean? I'm not too fond of using anime shots tbh, cool drawings usually appeal more to me.

Thanks, I appreciate it :toc

Well the only questionable one is Kud in my eyes. but I get your point that Komari doesn't seem mature enough for... adult stuff.
Sky-max shall be your new name you perv.
That great? I simply like asian women: :hurr

Cheap tricks! I'd never hurt your heart. I am always moving within your expectations after all. :blush

Same here. Like your outstanding sig. :wtf I chose the Anime design because all 13 members are present on it. :D

Good that we agree. Sky-max? Like climax? :teehee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

any new anime this season that is worth watching? something that's not a sequel
Well what Sky said more or less, though in your case I would stick to Rokka no Yuusha (my surprise hit so far), Charlotte and God Eater (if you want distinct, awesome animation). Ranpo Kitan is a detective show basically, with lots of weird elements. Basically an homage to Egogawa Ranpo, an anime story that's mixing several of his books: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edogawa_Ranpo
Surprisingly good so far, but prolly not for everybody. Overlord is okay but can be ignored, honestly.

That great? I simply like asian women: :hurr

Cheap tricks! I'd never hurt your heart. I am always moving within your expectations after all. :blush

Same here. Like your outstanding sig. :wtf I chose the Anime design because all 13 members are present on it. :D

Good that we agree. Sky-max? Like climax? :teehee
You like them a lot it seems :D

Called game my friend, you've already hurt it plenty by now... D:

Thanks, good to hear that you like it :pleased And sure, I figured why you did that :nod

Well asociating it with climax just proves your ****** spirit again :teehee I just thought of anego and how she called Komari Komari-max, felt strangely fitting for you x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

You like them a lot it seems :D

Called game my friend, you've already hurt it plenty by now... D:

Thanks, good to hear that you like it :pleased And sure, I figured why you did that :nod

Well asociating it with climax just proves your ****** spirit again :teehee I just thought of anego and how she called Komari Komari-max, felt strangely fitting for you x'D
Overlord gave us one of the best OP songs though... And that ED:.. :hurr
Talking about ED:

To be honest I had a tear in my eyes when I watched this the first time. Nostalgia. :')

Well yes. A lot of of them also have a rather small bust. So I am in love with Japan and Asia. Literally. :nod

Damn I love those LB references. :blush

I am looking for a new one though... So much fanart with sig material...

Ecchi desu ne~ Anego could call me anything she wanted... :hurr
 
Last edited by a moderator:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Welcome back you filthy goi!

Aren't those cum jokes getting annoying by now? x'D

I'm not even sure what backer friend is supposed to mean....

Don't cry :mono
I hate gois,I am faithful servent of gyokuen-sama

No they aren't :XD

Pfft not gonna explain it :nah

AND how are you :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Also: That Magi chapter was fucking awesome. :zomg
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Exactly I just read it.
Also @G01

remember when you were arguing that everything would have been fine if Solomon had not intervened? Well now you know it wouldn't have been. David would have still taken over Illah and if Solomon hadn't taken that power and all, they'd be sitting ducks. They would have been in Alma toran and magi wouldn't even exist. Who would have stood up to David then?

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Ms Translation of the Boruto Gaiden with Himawari activating byakugan is out.
isn't it weird it was triggered by emotions (like sharingan)? Plus does she know how to turn it off/on? It was still active by the time Hinata got there. Lol, Himawari is an interesting character
 
Top