Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Daaaw. :'( Well... Machste nix dran...
Short but lovely. She deserved that true ending.
Anego saikou! True that. Though I can't ship Komari or Kud here... Both are just too fuwa fuwa... x'D *Remembers that kud is really lewd.* Nevermind then...
Kiss indeed.
Well I kinda expected the sig, to be honest.It's just a placeholder until I find good pics, but thanks XD
If you are refering to the last one I'm not sure what I could say tbh...
:'(
Well it was a bit too short for my taste tbh, but at least the two managed to find happiness~ Then again I think Riki makes a pretty good pairing with all the potential love interests
Kiss Kiss desu~

Daaaw. :'( Well... Machste nix dran...
Short but lovely. She deserved that true ending.
Anego saikou! True that. Though I can't ship Komari or Kud here... Both are just too fuwa fuwa... x'D *Remembers that kud is really lewd.* Nevermind then...Kiss indeed.

Surprised you can actually ship Mio x Riki though x'D 


but yeah, I will obviously look for more pics in general xD








And sure, I figured why you did that 
