I knew you would like the idea. After all it's the perfect description for what's going on in this thread.

but I have to, I'm the sole guy left in my team after my next colleague got pregnant... and a kid is leaving at the end of the week, and I still need to do the Abschlussgespräch and prepare a little Abschiedsparty... and then there's the Laternenfest soon and we need to do some handicraft work obv.... this week is going to be awful xDIf you are ill you shouldn't g to work.
I really did miss you yesterday.![]()
You're the man bro!I knew you would like the idea. After all it's the perfect description for what's going on in this thread.


^_^You're the man bro!
So... so far Yahari is okay, which means you will continue to watch but you're not amazed? xD
Well Magi spoilers just came out, so yeah... it seems like a lot of people forgot about the rules during this one month break.Matt you're here!how are you doing?
Red and green are complementary colors :3and lol true, I guess it's time for an update now that I'm an awesome red![]()
What are you talking? I mean I didn't intend to get to this thread but I still posted in itwow and here I thought you wanted to visit me...![]()

well at least basteln kann potentially wait until the end of the week or beginning of the next one... but thanks, I willThat sounds like a sick person could collapse from that much work.
Be careful.![]()

Just thought I would give this some HIMYM flavour^_^
Well what can I say? Not the "BANG" start to make you super hooked or attached. A decent start I'd say, but I'm curious where it goes I suppose. I had intended to watch a couple more episodes last night but it slipped my mind.

As long as you're not bored or something, all is good.

Well I imagine that's hard... hang in there, I know you will do a good job :3Well Magi spoilers just came out, so yeah... it seems like a lot of people forgot about the rules during this one month break.
Red and green are complementary colors :3
What are you talking? I mean I didn't intend to get to this thread but I still posted in it
Hang in there btw, hope you feel better soon.

Animals huh? xDWell it was fun. So many animals. *__*
Not that many nerd talks but yeah...
We talked about MH as well.![]()
Glad you guys had fun, sorry for not being able to make it =/




IKRHe finally reached the Spam Festival.

Well I just misclicked on this subforum and then misclicked again on this thread (I was using a phone with a really small screen) and bam! Here I was.

OmgIf you are ill you shouldn't g to work.
I really did miss you yesterday.![]()






Your a whore? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetHe is right though.![]()

And he is your pimp ?I am Onii-samas whore.![]()
Or is he the pimp daddy?And he is your pimp ?