A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I knew you would like the idea. After all it's the perfect description for what's going on in this thread.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ah yeah, I heard you were ill. Get well soon :hug
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you are ill you shouldn't g to work. :gwah

I really did miss you yesterday. :uguu
but I have to, I'm the sole guy left in my team after my next colleague got pregnant... and a kid is leaving at the end of the week, and I still need to do the Abschlussgespräch and prepare a little Abschiedsparty... and then there's the Laternenfest soon and we need to do some handicraft work obv.... this week is going to be awful xD

I knew you would like the idea. After all it's the perfect description for what's going on in this thread.
You're the man bro!

So... so far Yahari is okay, which means you will continue to watch but you're not amazed? xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That sounds like a sick person could collapse from that much work. :gwah
Be careful. :worrybunny
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You're the man bro!

So... so far Yahari is okay, which means you will continue to watch but you're not amazed? xD
^_^

Well what can I say? Not the "BANG" start to make you super hooked or attached. A decent start I'd say, but I'm curious where it goes I suppose. I had intended to watch a couple more episodes last night but it slipped my mind.
 

airmattress

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
983
Gender
Hidden
Country
Joker
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Save in the name of true love

Matt you're here! :zomg how are you doing?
Well Magi spoilers just came out, so yeah... it seems like a lot of people forgot about the rules during this one month break.

and lol true, I guess it's time for an update now that I'm an awesome red :blush
Red and green are complementary colors :3

wow and here I thought you wanted to visit me... :(
What are you talking? I mean I didn't intend to get to this thread but I still posted in it :super

Hang in there btw, hope you feel better soon.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That sounds like a sick person could collapse from that much work. :gwah
Be careful. :worrybunny
well at least basteln kann potentially wait until the end of the week or beginning of the next one... but thanks, I will :hug

I forgot to ask, how was it?

^_^

Well what can I say? Not the "BANG" start to make you super hooked or attached. A decent start I'd say, but I'm curious where it goes I suppose. I had intended to watch a couple more episodes last night but it slipped my mind.
Just thought I would give this some HIMYM flavour :blush

Well yeah that's perfectly fine, didn't expect you to be amazed after an episode or so. The longer it goes the better it gets though, is what I would say :D As long as you're not bored or something, all is good.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well it was fun. So many animals. *__*
Not that many nerd talks but yeah... :XD

We talked about MH as well. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well Magi spoilers just came out, so yeah... it seems like a lot of people forgot about the rules during this one month break.

Red and green are complementary colors :3

What are you talking? I mean I didn't intend to get to this thread but I still posted in it :super

Hang in there btw, hope you feel better soon.
Well I imagine that's hard... hang in there, I know you will do a good job :3

Indeed, greens are great beings too :D

I shall appreciate that then, good to have you here!
And thanks dude~

Well it was fun. So many animals. *__*
Not that many nerd talks but yeah... :XD

We talked about MH as well. :kappa
Animals huh? xD
Awww why not?

I expect nothing less if germans meet up :kappa Glad you guys had fun, sorry for not being able to make it =/
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
:dancin
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes... PENGUINS! :arf

Well Aka and bene had a Star Wars talk but that is not exactly my field of expertise... :XD

Daijoubu. You just have to get healthy again. :blush
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
He finally reached the Spam Festival.
IKR :x3

Well I just misclicked on this subforum and then misclicked again on this thread (I was using a phone with a really small screen) and bam! Here I was.
:kappa

If you are ill you shouldn't g to work. :gwah

I really did miss you yesterday. :uguu
Omg :gwah

You are horrible person kev so get well soon...and you are horrible too jeff!!!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
He called you whore :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
:kappa

lol you gave up so easily :XD
 
Top