A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe you just expect a bit too much? :pout
I am trying really hard... :crying
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah you are so mean today... :scry
I am fighting every day against my mood swings. :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What are you saying, I'm only speaking the truth :p
I kinda don't see that, but I'm not so arrogant to say that I know if you do or not. I don't really notice you doing anything like that though, so at least it can't be related to Otaku stuff. Or are you talking about your "Now I'm in drinking mood, no anime for this week" cycle that you repeat every second week lately? :kappa

:hug
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Second week? Usually I am doing this every week. :kappa Kind anot funny if I say it like that... x'D
I am really trying though... It's just... When I start stuff lately I lose interest rather soon...

:hug
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Second week? Usually I am doing this every week. :kappa Kind anot funny if I say it like that... x'D
I am really trying though... It's just... When I start stuff lately I lose interest rather soon...

:hug
Any idea why? Maybe malnutrition among other things. And no, this is no joke but a serious question and guess.

Ganbatte :hug
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You have your rare moments...



Haha thanks, that's good to know. I only pester people I care about and want to discuss great stuff with, so I'm glad that it's not annoying you :blush
how can I believe that when you don't even remember my birthday :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
how can I believe that when you don't even remember my birthday :feelsbadman
I'm really bad with birthdays lol, even forgot my father's once... :sweatdrop And with MH you don't really see them anywhere if you don't look out for them specifically. But no excuses, I'm sorry. Belated Happy Birthday Holt, hope you had a great day! :party
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Any idea why? Maybe malnutrition among other things. And no, this is no joke but a serious question and guess.

Ganbatte :hug
I don't think so. Lately I am really trying to eat healthy. :worrybunny
Maybe the lack of sleep is finally affecting my head? :D

Arigatou. :hug
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't think so. Lately I am really trying to eat healthy. :worrybunny
Maybe the lack of sleep is finally affecting my head? :D

Arigatou. :hug
What does this healthy food entail and how often do you eat? :notsure
It's always affecting your head, considering you had a switch of motivation very often and for a long time.

Ofc :glomp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What does this healthy food entail and how often do you eat? :notsure
It's always affecting your head, considering you had a switch of motivation very often and for a long time.

Ofc :glomp
Okay just healthy food then... As I still only eat once a day... Need to lose more weight so my winter jacket finally fits...
Usually many proteins, little to know calories. Trying to go way below the 2k kilo calories I am supposed to eat a day. At the am I hardly reach 800 these days. So this is good I guess? Just looking for way way to kickstart my metabolism... Any ideas?

You think so? I always ahd this kind of motivation problems. In school, at home... Even when I did sleep well.
For example you would just have to look at my grades in classes 11 and 12. I suddenly felt motivated in 12 I and only scored between 15 and 13 points most of the time.
Not that my grades were bad usually but 10-12 was the norm.

Daisuki :glomp

---------- Post added November 24, 2015 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was November 23, 2015 at 08:42 PM ----------

Song was okay but somehow I waited for a change in melody to hook me completely.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay just healthy food then... As I still only eat once a day... Need to lose more weight so my winter jacket finally fits...
Usually many proteins, little to know calories. Trying to go way below the 2k kilo calories I am supposed to eat a day. At the am I hardly reach 800 these days. So this is good I guess? Just looking for way way to kickstart my metabolism... Any ideas?

You think so? I always ahd this kind of motivation problems. In school, at home... Even when I did sleep well.
For example you would just have to look at my grades in classes 11 and 12. I suddenly felt motivated in 12 I and only scored between 15 and 13 points most of the time.
Not that my grades were bad usually but 10-12 was the norm.

Daisuki :glomp

---------- Post added November 24, 2015 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was November 23, 2015 at 08:42 PM ----------

Song was okay but somehow I waited for a change in melody to hook me completely.
So it remains malnutrition, just like I said XD Must be a nice jacket if you need to lose like 50kg to make it fit..............
How exactly is it good if your body gets less than it needs? I mean sure a diet works that way to some extent, but there are ways to keep the energy drain low, have three little meals over the day for example, eat some vegetables... and if you want to kick your metabolism, eat a bit more and do some sports instead, that's what's going to work wonders. Your current way is very very far away from being healthy, I'm not surprised that your mood is changing like no tomorrow lately.

School is like just one aspect of life, motivation there (or not) isn't the whole picture, not to mention your motivation switch happened with months or even a whole year in-between, which actually is somewhat normal because people develope and things naturally change during months. It's weird if it changes every second or third week. Just my few cents on the matter =/

watashi mo :hug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
evil is hosting a game this month....sign up plz:XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So it remains malnutrition, just like I said XD Must be a nice jacket if you need to lose like 50kg to make it fit..............
How exactly is it good if your body gets less than it needs? I mean sure a diet works that way to some extent, but there are ways to keep the energy drain low, have three little meals over the day for example, eat some vegetables... and if you want to kick your metabolism, eat a bit more and do some sports instead, that's what's going to work wonders. Your current way is very very far away from being healthy, I'm not surprised that your mood is changing like no tomorrow lately.

School is like just one aspect of life, motivation there (or not) isn't the whole picture, not to mention your motivation switch happened with months or even a whole year in-between, which actually is somewhat normal because people develope and things naturally change during months. It's weird if it changes every second or third week. Just my few cents on the matter =/
But I stopped being hungry. At the moment I am still eating some carrots. Still not sick of the taste. :D
Well I need to lose 5 more me thinks... It is a really nice jacket... :pout
I still need a Heimtrainer. Actually found a really cheap one already. Probably going to pick it up this friday. I know that I am far from being healthy but so far it works. :D Also not really feeling bad.
You think my mood changes are related to that? I think it is related to my lack of sleep though.

Yeah it probably really is related to my lack of sleep as I don't feel any hunger or anything related. :?bunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But I stopped being hungry. At the moment I am still eating some carrots. Still not sick of the taste. :D
Well I need to lose 5 more me thinks... It is a really nice jacket... :pout
I still need a Heimtrainer. Actually found a really cheap one already. Probably going to pick it up this friday. I know that I am far from being healthy but so far it works. :D Also not really feeling bad.
You think my mood changes are related to that? I think it is related to my lack of sleep though.

Yeah it probably really is related to my lack of sleep as I don't feel any hunger or anything related. :?bunny
It's because your body is broken thanks to your behaviour :nah
Ganbatte~
Did you get the Heimtrainer? And I think your mood changes are related to a lot of things, lack of sleep is just one thing.
 
Top