Let it go... 


You let the beer go firstLet it go...![]()

Yeah yea suure!I won "Most Otaku" for the first time this year, so it's not exactly the sameI'm just that great Kat-chan~

I sure hope so XDBeing sober doesn't bother me anyway.
I'm fine and dandy, feeling goodYeah yea suure!![]()
Anyway, how are you![]()
You?Hm, maybe I'll check later. I'll let you know when I'm ready.Not really, no. Ofc it depends on the specific VN, but some are as small as a few hundred MB![]()
Well we're pretty spoiled, this just means we will get it at the same time as the majority of japanese people XD

Well if you're willing to check one out I could give you some recs ofc, and you can decide what to do with that afterwardsHm, maybe I'll check later. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Yes we've been spoiled and I like it that way![]()

I've not seen FrozenNo Frozen follow up joke?
I am very disappointed...




Don't worry, soonWell if you're willing to check one out I could give you some recs ofc, and you can decide what to do with that afterwards
Yeah I feel you, but I think fans can live with some slight delays for a week or two, it's not really that big of a deal, or at least not as big as some people make it out to be.
I've not seen Frozen![]()

. Even with all the bashing, it would be absolutely devasting if MS closes down as well ...but still the truthThat was so predictable...![]()

Ah I've heard soon so often lately, I lost my trust in the word. Then again, you seem among the most trustworthy people I know, so I will trust youDon't worry, soon
You've probably heard by now but another sad news. Red Hawk is done as well. Apparently, some other people were arrested for uploading NnT or so. This is pretty huge you know. They also practically used the same lines Imperial scans did when they closed down so it seems it's largely influenced by the arrests. Now it's practically only MS. Even with all the bashing, it would be absolutely devasting if MS closes down as well ...


. Getting the chapter later wouldn't really be that much of a problem yeah. After a week or two, everyone would have adjusted to that
A word I've heard from you way too often xD"Soon"... Huh...![]()
Well there sure will be some worrying behind the scenes, and like I said I feel like sorry for Redhawk@niichan
Yeah I know but those running the site and scans would surely be on edge. Plus I really like IS and RHS. Getting the chapter later wouldn't really be that much of a problem yeah. After a week or two, everyone would have adjusted to that
@Sky
My soon is...soon
but in the end it won't have too many consequences for us, so as sad as it is, I don't think it's a thing to freak out over.

