A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
...

are you the next person mistaking me with Sky, I've never been a loli fan :XD
Yeah you are not ;)

It is okey kev :hug

Just for the record,everyone in MH think that you are loli lover :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@charlie
:teehee

@niichan
Well they could've gotten scared is my point. I mean, sure the raw providers getting arrested doesn't exactly link to them or so but some people do get paranoid pretty easily
You think the raw provider actually knows their names? I don't think so at all, that guy shared his copies and multiple groups (+ ofc even natives) profited from that, they can't relate the raw providers to any specific group.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Yeah you are not ;)

It is okey kev :hug

Just for the record,everyone in MH think that you are loli lover :nod
rofl your teasing is funny :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
omg this is the first time you said something nice to me :x3

:kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You think the raw provider actually knows their names? I don't think so at all, that guy shared his copies and multiple groups (+ ofc even natives) profited from that, they can't relate the raw providers to any specific group.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------



rofl your teasing is funny :D
No, it's not that I think the raw providers know their names or can be linked back to them but rather than they (Imperial) think that arresting those guys might trigger something that could eventually link back to them. Or they just don't want to be in the game now that there's some heat. I'm making an assumption from their (plausible) POV. Basically, it could be them saying "they've taken out 3 guys now, who knows what next".
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
No, it's not that I think the raw providers know their names or can be linked back to them but rather than they (Imperial) think that arresting those guys might trigger something that could eventually link back to them. Or they just don't want to be in the game now that there's some heat. I'm making an assumption from their (plausible) POV. Basically, it could be them saying "they've taken out 3 guys now, who knows what next".
woww jeff,for the first time I am in good term with niichan then you came with your posts!!!Don't be jealous!!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well that sounds rather paranoid to me, but who knows. Anyway, what are you up to lately Holt?
Well yes that's the point :XD There's really no need for them to feel so but that's the only possible reason I can think for them closing down since like mentioned before, it didn't seem like they were too stressed out and unable to keep up.

woww jeff,for the first time I am in good term with niichan then you came with your posts!!!Don't be jealous!!
Don't worry, I'm sure Nii can handle this much
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well usually they're not that great, but this time I chuckled at least ;)
:x3 thank you lel :kappa

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Don't worry, I'm sure Nii can handle this much
Yeah he can handle like 5 slaves at the same time!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well yes that's the point :XD There's really no need for them to feel so but that's the only possible reason I can think for them closing down since like mentioned before, it didn't seem like they were too stressed out and unable to keep up.

Don't worry, I'm sure Nii can handle this much
True. You ignored my other question though XD

I can handle quite a lot, yes~
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Slaves? :huh
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
True. You ignored my other question though XD

I can handle quite a lot, yes~
Yes I just noticed that :XD
I'm doing ok. Just normal I guess. I'm supposed to have picked up an anime by now but sadly I'm on a metered connection and can't download or stream since that'd eat too much :(

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Ahhh I am sorry,you prefer 'friend' right :nod
It's not what I prefer but what I am
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It's not what I prefer but what I am
Woww you accept that you are his slave :huh

Niichan I must say you are a genius
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Woww you accept that you are his slave :huh

Niichan I must say you are a genius
I was talking about friend :fail

Btw Nii, seems like my hypothesis was right. Look at this
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes I just noticed that :XD
I'm doing ok. Just normal I guess. I'm supposed to have picked up an anime by now but sadly I'm on a metered connection and can't download or stream since that'd eat too much :(

It's not what I prefer but what I am
So same old basically?
And perfect time/chance to play a Visual Novel ;)

Yes, you are a friend :hug


I was talking about friend :fail

Btw Nii, seems like my hypothesis was right. Look at this
Well it's certainly related, or so it seems. I don't think it's the sole reason, but it probably played an important part. Anyway, looks like this certainly affected the western fanbase quite a bit.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So same old basically?
And perfect time/chance to play a Visual Novel ;)

Yes, you are a friend :hug




Well it's certainly related, or so it seems. I don't think it's the sole reason, but it probably played an important part. Anyway, looks like this certainly affected the western fanbase quite a bit.
Yes same old I suppose :blush
Aren't VNs even larger than anime seasons? I mean download size?

Yeah probably not the sole reason but possibly the main. Their reasoning could either be safety or difficulty in replacing the guy that was caught and getting raws like before. Yup, it had a big impact. I mean, I know we're getting this stuff free but f@&#!!! :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes same old I suppose :blush
Aren't VNs even larger than anime seasons? I mean download size?

Yeah probably not the sole reason but possibly the main. Their reasoning could either be safety or difficulty in replacing the guy that was caught and getting raws like before. Yup, it had a big impact. I mean, I know we're getting this stuff free but f@&#!!! :XD
Not really, no. Ofc it depends on the specific VN, but some are as small as a few hundred MB :D

Well we're pretty spoiled, this just means we will get it at the same time as the majority of japanese people XD
 
Top