What about nakama? 


How are you doing Charles-chwan?

Lol yeah, tomorrow with anatomy exam, it will be overlol I will update it soon, just for youDid you come here by mistake again?
You sound alive to me though, so I guess you survived the exams XD
Arigatou goi-kun
I don't have stalkers, I have followers
That term needs to be earned hard, follower is easy to achieve :PWhat about nakama?![]()
well that sounds pretty harsh, glad to hear you're better nowNot so great Nii chan and thanks for asking.
I got some kind allergic reaction in both eyes and so they were red and dry.
Getting better slowly.
what caused the reaction?oh please what?Lol yeah, tomorrow with anatomy exam, it will be over
Lel ohh pleaseeee...![]()
Btw what was your branch

I took the dog out for a walk in the backyard and noticed my eyes started to feel really dry.well that sounds pretty harsh, glad to hear you're better nowwhat caused the reaction?
Hmm well I guess as long as it's not happening again and you're recovering fast it's okay, but I know that stuff like that can be pretty annoying and painful.I took the dog out for a walk in the backyard and noticed my eyes started to feel really dry.
I'm not sure of the cause but it could be the neighbors lawn cutters sprayed some chemicals or something nearby.
Tbh I don't like what MS does at all, it's been continuing to pick up series which already had good and reasonably fast Edited Manga groups. Akame ga Kill, Souma, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Nanatsu no Taizai... I hate it how I have to rely on them for AgK and Souma, because the original translation group has stoped bothering with a race of time about which groups releases the new chap first =/ Mach20 Scans will prolly stop releasing Ansatsu too... at least Redhawk still keeps strong, I always read their version of Nanatsu no Taizai, even if MS gets out the chap first. I find it pretty disrespectful towards the groups, but I guess it's fine in the case of Imperal Scans, it's perfectly okay to pick up a series if another group can't continue any longer.Imperial scans is closing down![]()
on the plus side, MS would apparently pick up :re. In addition to SnS which was picked recently, seems I'll be reading most manga there now.
Well I don't mind if the original groups is weeks or more behind, or if the quality is plain bad, but those groups all did reasonably well and then MS picks it up like a hungry carnivore, not bothering about the other group at all. I guess they want the clicks (and probably money in some way) badly, they pick up the majority of stuff that either already is popular or potentially will become popular in the future. Meh....True seen a few complaints about that a few times. It certainly isn't fair to pick up series with existing scan groups especially considering MS has a solid number of existing scans.
Yeah, Imperial's case is understandable since they can't keep going. It's going to be pretty weird though. I was so used to :re on imperial and it'd be weird on MS. Guess it's best to wait and see rather than judge prematurely. And yup, RHS is really strong and I like it that way. The only times I read Nnt on MS is if RHS is really late though I always read theirs as well.
ahh you know what I meanoh please what?
Branch?

Well I don't know enough about their workings to give it a fair judgement, but I know that I don't like their behaviourYup might be so. Then again, it's probably not that easy to run a site like that and the income would be beneficial. I mean, it doesn't justify things but it's not really a foreign concept in err..'business'
Indeed. It seems quite sudden. I didn't really notice a delay in their releases as well. If anything, I think the past few chapters have been coming earlier than before. I know I used to read them on Monday but the last few have been ready by the weekend. It doesn't really seem like they had issues with juggling the site and real life. It could be due to those 3 guys that were arrested. Perhaps they got paranoid and decided to stay safe?
No I don't xDahh you know what I mean
Aren't you a teacher ? what is your branch of field ? I mean you are math teacher ?
Its only illegal until they serve you one those dmca notices.^ lol well isn't hosting manga like that illegal? I thought it was. Or maybe something else. Dunno




Yes you doNo I don't xD
No I'm an educator, not a teacher. I look after and "teach" children from the age 1-11/12 mainly, outside of school.


ofc, hosting something you don't have permission for always is illegal xD not sure what's your point though^ lol well isn't hosting manga like that illegal? I thought it was. Or maybe something else. Dunno
Yeah you should. Drink less, post more =PI should post more in this thread.
Onii-sama.![]()

I won "Most Otaku" for the first time this year, so it's not exactly the sameAre you not bored? Winning the same awards every year![]()
I'm just that great Kat-chan~...Yes you do
Oh I understand that now but...
>loli loler niichan
>look after 1-12...![]()

