A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How are you doing Charles-chwan?

Not so great Nii chan and thanks for asking.
I got some kind allergic reaction in both eyes and so they were red and dry.
Getting better slowly.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
lol I will update it soon, just for you :blush Did you come here by mistake again? :lmao



You sound alive to me though, so I guess you survived the exams XD

Arigatou goi-kun :D

I don't have stalkers, I have followers
Lol yeah, tomorrow with anatomy exam, it will be over

Lel ohh pleaseeee... :kappa

Btw what was your branch
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What about nakama? :blush
That term needs to be earned hard, follower is easy to achieve :P

Not so great Nii chan and thanks for asking.
I got some kind allergic reaction in both eyes and so they were red and dry.
Getting better slowly.
well that sounds pretty harsh, glad to hear you're better now :hug what caused the reaction?

Lol yeah, tomorrow with anatomy exam, it will be over

Lel ohh pleaseeee... :kappa

Btw what was your branch
oh please what? :blush

Branch?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well that sounds pretty harsh, glad to hear you're better now :hug what caused the reaction?
I took the dog out for a walk in the backyard and noticed my eyes started to feel really dry.
I'm not sure of the cause but it could be the neighbors lawn cutters sprayed some chemicals or something nearby.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Imperial scans is closing down :feelsbadman
on the plus side, MS would apparently pick up :re. In addition to SnS which was picked recently, seems I'll be reading most manga there now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I took the dog out for a walk in the backyard and noticed my eyes started to feel really dry.
I'm not sure of the cause but it could be the neighbors lawn cutters sprayed some chemicals or something nearby.
Hmm well I guess as long as it's not happening again and you're recovering fast it's okay, but I know that stuff like that can be pretty annoying and painful.

Imperial scans is closing down :feelsbadman
on the plus side, MS would apparently pick up :re. In addition to SnS which was picked recently, seems I'll be reading most manga there now.
Tbh I don't like what MS does at all, it's been continuing to pick up series which already had good and reasonably fast Edited Manga groups. Akame ga Kill, Souma, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Nanatsu no Taizai... I hate it how I have to rely on them for AgK and Souma, because the original translation group has stoped bothering with a race of time about which groups releases the new chap first =/ Mach20 Scans will prolly stop releasing Ansatsu too... at least Redhawk still keeps strong, I always read their version of Nanatsu no Taizai, even if MS gets out the chap first. I find it pretty disrespectful towards the groups, but I guess it's fine in the case of Imperal Scans, it's perfectly okay to pick up a series if another group can't continue any longer.

The thought of reading :re on MS doesn't amaze me though, their translations tend to not be the strongest, but I won't judge it prematurely I guess. My whole image of MS is pretty bad in general, main reason is what I described above, so yeah.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
True seen a few complaints about that a few times. It certainly isn't fair to pick up series with existing scan groups especially considering MS has a solid number of existing scans.
Yeah, Imperial's case is understandable since they can't keep going. It's going to be pretty weird though. I was so used to :re on imperial and it'd be weird on MS. Guess it's best to wait and see rather than judge prematurely. And yup, RHS is really strong and I like it that way. The only times I read Nnt on MS is if RHS is really late though I always read theirs as well.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
True seen a few complaints about that a few times. It certainly isn't fair to pick up series with existing scan groups especially considering MS has a solid number of existing scans.
Yeah, Imperial's case is understandable since they can't keep going. It's going to be pretty weird though. I was so used to :re on imperial and it'd be weird on MS. Guess it's best to wait and see rather than judge prematurely. And yup, RHS is really strong and I like it that way. The only times I read Nnt on MS is if RHS is really late though I always read theirs as well.
Well I don't mind if the original groups is weeks or more behind, or if the quality is plain bad, but those groups all did reasonably well and then MS picks it up like a hungry carnivore, not bothering about the other group at all. I guess they want the clicks (and probably money in some way) badly, they pick up the majority of stuff that either already is popular or potentially will become popular in the future. Meh....

Yeah, I guess we will have to see. For now I'm rather sceptic, but you never know. I find Imperial Scans closing down all of a sudden rather weird tbh.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yup might be so. Then again, it's probably not that easy to run a site like that and the income would be beneficial. I mean, it doesn't justify things but it's not really a foreign concept in err..'business'

Indeed. It seems quite sudden. I didn't really notice a delay in their releases as well. If anything, I think the past few chapters have been coming earlier than before. I know I used to read them on Monday but the last few have been ready by the weekend. It doesn't really seem like they had issues with juggling the site and real life. It could be due to those 3 guys that were arrested. Perhaps they got paranoid and decided to stay safe?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
oh please what? :blush

Branch?
ahh you know what I mean :blush

Aren't you a teacher ? what is your branch of field ? I mean you are math teacher ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yup might be so. Then again, it's probably not that easy to run a site like that and the income would be beneficial. I mean, it doesn't justify things but it's not really a foreign concept in err..'business'

Indeed. It seems quite sudden. I didn't really notice a delay in their releases as well. If anything, I think the past few chapters have been coming earlier than before. I know I used to read them on Monday but the last few have been ready by the weekend. It doesn't really seem like they had issues with juggling the site and real life. It could be due to those 3 guys that were arrested. Perhaps they got paranoid and decided to stay safe?
Well I don't know enough about their workings to give it a fair judgement, but I know that I don't like their behaviour

Sounds like a rather farfetched theory, what could they possibly lose? They're not the deliverymen or something, they're Manga Editors xD

ahh you know what I mean :blush

Aren't you a teacher ? what is your branch of field ? I mean you are math teacher ?
No I don't xD

No I'm an educator, not a teacher. I look after and "teach" children from the age 1-11/12 mainly, outside of school.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
^ lol well isn't hosting manga like that illegal? I thought it was. Or maybe something else. Dunno
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ lol well isn't hosting manga like that illegal? I thought it was. Or maybe something else. Dunno
Its only illegal until they serve you one those dmca notices. :nod :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I should post more in this thread. :pout

Onii-sama. :wtf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Are you not bored? Winning the same awards every year :nah
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
No I don't xD

No I'm an educator, not a teacher. I look after and "teach" children from the age 1-11/12 mainly, outside of school.
Yes you do :nod

Oh I understand that now but...
>loli loler niichan
>look after 1-12...:gwah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^ lol well isn't hosting manga like that illegal? I thought it was. Or maybe something else. Dunno
ofc, hosting something you don't have permission for always is illegal xD not sure what's your point though

I should post more in this thread. :pout

Onii-sama. :wtf
Yeah you should. Drink less, post more =P

:hug

Are you not bored? Winning the same awards every year :nah
I won "Most Otaku" for the first time this year, so it's not exactly the same :blush I'm just that great Kat-chan~

Yes you do :nod

Oh I understand that now but...
>loli loler niichan
>look after 1-12...:gwah
...

are you the next person mistaking me with Sky, I've never been a loli fan :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@charlie
:teehee

@niichan
Well they could've gotten scared is my point. I mean, sure the raw providers getting arrested doesn't exactly link to them or so but some people do get paranoid pretty easily
 
Top