A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I won "Most Otaku" for the first time this year, so it's not exactly the same :blush I'm just that great Kat-chan~
Yeah yea suure! :nah


Anyway, how are you :zomg
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not really, no. Ofc it depends on the specific VN, but some are as small as a few hundred MB :D

Well we're pretty spoiled, this just means we will get it at the same time as the majority of japanese people XD
Hm, maybe I'll check later. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Yes we've been spoiled and I like it that way :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No Frozen follow up joke?

I am very disappointed...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, maybe I'll check later. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Yes we've been spoiled and I like it that way :blush
Well if you're willing to check one out I could give you some recs ofc, and you can decide what to do with that afterwards :blush

Yeah I feel you, but I think fans can live with some slight delays for a week or two, it's not really that big of a deal, or at least not as big as some people make it out to be.

No Frozen follow up joke?

I am very disappointed...
I've not seen Frozen :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Add more points to my disappointment level then. :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well if you're willing to check one out I could give you some recs ofc, and you can decide what to do with that afterwards :blush

Yeah I feel you, but I think fans can live with some slight delays for a week or two, it's not really that big of a deal, or at least not as big as some people make it out to be.



I've not seen Frozen :D
Don't worry, soon ;)

You've probably heard by now but another sad news. Red Hawk is done as well. Apparently, some other people were arrested for uploading NnT or so. This is pretty huge you know. They also practically used the same lines Imperial scans did when they closed down so it seems it's largely influenced by the arrests. Now it's practically only MS :feelsbadman. Even with all the bashing, it would be absolutely devasting if MS closes down as well ...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That was so predictable... :kappa
but still the truth :p

Don't worry, soon ;)

You've probably heard by now but another sad news. Red Hawk is done as well. Apparently, some other people were arrested for uploading NnT or so. This is pretty huge you know. They also practically used the same lines Imperial scans did when they closed down so it seems it's largely influenced by the arrests. Now it's practically only MS :feelsbadman. Even with all the bashing, it would be absolutely devasting if MS closes down as well ...
Ah I've heard soon so often lately, I lost my trust in the word. Then again, you seem among the most trustworthy people I know, so I will trust you :p

Yeah, seems the guys arrested uploaded their works on Redhawk and they decided to close the site before they potentially face consequences. Well I feel pretty sorry for them, but I don't think it's really as huge as people make it out to be... in the worst case we simply won't get chapters before they're officially released in Japan, that's about it. The vast vast majority of Edited Manga groups still exists, and so far this has only affected a handful or two of series. I mean I don't really like the idea that MS is doing all those series without any competitor now, but that's such a first world problem lol, in the end I will still get a english chap. And heck, even if MS gets affected as well, other groups will pick up what they had to stop, the fanbase for the series they scanlate already is rather huge for the most part (hence why they prolly picked them up~), there won't be much trouble. I still don't really think it's that much of a big deal, though ofc it might lead to a longer period of receiving Edited Mangas later than usual.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
Yeah I know but those running the site and scans would surely be on edge. Plus I really like IS and RHS :emocat. Getting the chapter later wouldn't really be that much of a problem yeah. After a week or two, everyone would have adjusted to that

@Sky
My soon is...soon
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"Soon"... Huh... :kappa
A word I've heard from you way too often xD

@niichan
Yeah I know but those running the site and scans would surely be on edge. Plus I really like IS and RHS :emocat. Getting the chapter later wouldn't really be that much of a problem yeah. After a week or two, everyone would have adjusted to that

@Sky
My soon is...soon
Well there sure will be some worrying behind the scenes, and like I said I feel like sorry for Redhawk :( but in the end it won't have too many consequences for us, so as sad as it is, I don't think it's a thing to freak out over.

Interesting, soon is soon huh? x'D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yes I don't really know how else to describe soon :XD
 
Top