I thought it looked just fine tbh. Nothing really to worry about yet, it looks like it will get some fine animation I think. We will see once PVs actually show some more content xD
More interesting is the fact that we will get an original development... well it was a given that they can't really adapt Rewrite faithfully if they don't invest around 50 episodes, and it obviously won't get that.
Well I don't think it's a bad thing... honestly some stuff was so hackneyed or not well-executed, that it could definitely improve with some rewriting. I dunno, Romeo Tanaka is doing that, and he wrote most of the Kotori/Akane/Moon/Terra route. So basically two relatively good ones for me, Akane was meh and Terra just ruined the story as a whole in my eyes, so I'm honestly not sure what to expect from this dude. Maybe it will turn out good, at least I hope so. Also would be a good opportunity to localize Rewrite/Harvest Festa, considering that both are included in Rewrite+
btw they put Tomoyo After on Steam Greenlight now, I love the PV
Also, a Kickstarter was announced for Sharin no Kuni... XD Coming up this June. Take a look at the PV if you want
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw Sky, some more info regarding the rewrite of Rewrite~
direction and scenario improvements by Tanaka Romeo
voices for every character (except MC) from PSP version
new CGs + original CGs improved too
revised Mappie system
fandisc included
Sounds pretty neat actually! I just hope it doesn't turn out worse in the end, though at least we get new CGs and more voices Also I feel like the anime will be based on Rewrite+, or at least it seems likely.
The whole plot was flawed if you ask me. Moon was okay, sure... But as a whole Rewrite would have to be rewritten almost completely... (18+ would help. )
Dunno, I liked Akanes route a lot but I am a bit biased after all. Kotori is still the best girl though.
I see nothing flawed until Moon and Terra tbh, because that's when everything starts to get together and explained. That's the real part they need to work on, providing a better and more comprehensible explanation and background, and give the story a satisfying conclusion. The girl routes by themselves weren't bad at all, the only one I didn't really like was Akane's route They can remain as they are for all I care, the rest needs to be worked on, Moon partly and Terra completely if you ask me.
Sorry for the late response dude, but cool to see you here =)
I guess Elias just wants to make the Silky happy, he's such a good guy at heart x) but yeah, really funny stuff
That did look pretty badass yeah. I mean it was Elias taking her over partly, but that was a pretty cool mix. Makes me wonder if they might fight together as one at some point, Chise doing some badass stuff with Elias' power would be damn cool.
I think it has something to do with her casting away her brother willfully, like Ashen Eyes said. I mean it obviously was a spur of the moment thing that kids do, but I guess that kind of made it possible for Ashen Eyes to take him? Feels like one of the messages this manga would tell: You might "discard" someone bc you're angry or sad, but it can easily turn to regret later, so you should think carefully before making such a harsh decision.
The parents had nothing to do with all of this, so they simply "forgot" about their second child. Definitely more sad for people being aware of it, but it sure makes it a lot easier for the the parents themselves.
oh and I gotta share a track with you, though not sure if I did already at some point xD