Well my memory was wrong then, but it will be cool anyway~Volume 6 is about the past, yes but not Shiros and Soras.![]()
Also, when you will answer my post?

Why?@niichan simply amazing actually
Well my memory was wrong then, but it will be cool anyway~Volume 6 is about the past, yes but not Shiros and Soras.![]()

Why?@niichan simply amazing actually

Sounds cool, pretty much read the same on a review too. Well I will tell you when I return, I most likely will, but not sure when. Don't troll gary too hard until then.Well there is nothing bad about, your class seems stronger more fun with the artifact weapons, quest lines are actually interesting, and dungeons are fun cant say more since i am 109 atm, but Gary been saying there are alot of things to do with world quests etc. WoD was super boring from the very start. new zones are just too beautiful too
oh no you didn't...Next full moon.![]()


Yeah dude real life sucks so hard, I wish WoW turned into SAO.i even saw nuno level today but he said he is too much of a real lifer now
The pungod returns! Now if only that pun evolves into something realOh yes I did... I typed... moon...![]()


But other parts of you left, sadlyThe pungod never left![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For what exactly? Us? Waifus? VNs?Haha thanks, my love is infinite too ofc <3
Well I guess she did, Edna is such a nice deadpan~
lol yeah Kagari-chan is great XD Kotori is a fun troll indeed, but finding a girl like that... forget it I fear x'D
And being better than Charlotte does not mean much, Key's story were always better told in a VN format, if you ignore Clannad maybe, but I can't judge that xD But yeah, now that you mention it, I guess it was something like that with Kotarou.
You can always afford time, it's just a thing of taking priorities if you're not a workaholic who works every day until night xD So the time excuse is just pointless, in the end it comes down to the fact if you want to spend the time doing that, or if you would rather do something else. That's not me trying to push you or smth though, I'm just saying, you basically pointed it out with your girlfriend comment xD
And how about 30 hours then?
Yep, that's her mother
And I don't have the link anymore, I guess there's not much point to it now anyway xD
You have enough to read dude, don't complainThat special edition sounds sweet, but also very expensive, yeah...
Sure, go ahead and share some![]()


But yes, yes I will read Tsukihime. No worries. 



--- Double Post Merged, ---
s a v a g eLegion is gud.
Nah, that was WoDs a v a g e


Sorry I was traveling etc, so I was super slow xDI think I wrote you on Skype but you never responded![]()
Bought as in you need to pay it off for decades but then it's your own? xD Getting your own apartment sounds cool anyway, nothing beats some time aloneHow is it going with that... girl? Did you manage to solve it, one way or another?
3 years probably, at worst 3 and a half. It sounds insanely long tbh, but I feel like I have to do it, don't see myself working as an educator for the next 40 years.
Haha well we're serious at least, but like Sky said it depends on the circumstances. Would be cool if it works out, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed =)
Going to ask the same question as lawlett, did you return to WoW with Legion released now?![]()
indeed) . But finding a new job isn't that easy since if I move, I want to get an upgrade, and finding that job is pretty much as tough as finding my first. But it's something I feel like I have to do, and should do, not only for my own mental self, but honestly it'd be a good choice career wise too, given I find the right job.No big deal, I'm surprised enough to see you still popping up here now and then xDSorry I was traveling etc, so I was super slow xD
Really? Too long ago, if it seemed like I ignored you I apologize. I hope you know that's not my intent :P
Yes that, I'm a loan whore xD I haven't actually cashed it in yet, I move in on November 1st and payments should happen "soon", but it will feel good to finally live in the city and have a place to call my own, a start.
Oh it's going okay. Solved? I don't know about that, I feel pretty done being around there, so I've been actively looking for other jobs. Right now I'm not doing too bad, it was worse a month ago or more, but it's rather boring being single in general IMO. Too much alone time (yesindeed) . But finding a new job isn't that easy since if I move, I want to get an upgrade, and finding that job is pretty much as tough as finding my first. But it's something I feel like I have to do, and should do, not only for my own mental self, but honestly it'd be a good choice career wise too, given I find the right job.
Oh, that's quite a while yeah... But yeah it's kind of like you said, it's something you have to do sometime any way. 3 years is a while, but it goes by rapidly in the right circumstance! Since it's something you feel like you have to do, I'm sure you will feel like it was worth it afterwards. IMO it's better to get it done now when you are young than wait another 5 or 10 years.
Lol, on a whim I did buy the game (I cancelled the sub now, I thought I had done it a while ago, it had 1 week left until renewal). To me the game looks good, but honestly I'm too tired of the game in general. I never got really into it even at lvl 102 and having cleare most of a zone (they are HUGE). I played a Demon Hunter since that's the main new reason to play the game for me IMO, besides exploring the content. But I just found it a big grind really. Maybe it was the zone (I thought it looked good, but honestly it didn't look too new when I think about it), or the class, or both. I just never got hooked and never played more after lvl 102. Maybe I'll renew it later to check it out further if I find the motivation. But to me WoW is a game I'm just "DONE" playing no matter what. I knew I wouldn't last longer than the lvl cap, but I didn't think I would stop mid-lvling...


) bc I've played less than you overall, considering I've ignored most of Cataclysm and never touched Pandaria at all. Not sure if I will get back to it, right now I feel like I'm more motivated to do other stuff.
They gave it as much attention as I hoped they would, wasn't disappointed at all. Pain vs Naruto would've deserved this treatment as well, but let's not go there again xD Guess they're giving it their all, considering the anime most likely ends next week.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For you obviously, pfff. For VNs too I guess, though my list is nowhere near what the really hardcore people have xDFor what exactly? Us? Waifus? VNs?
Deadpans are usually nice. Edna has the looks as well.
Yeah I know, I know. Kotori, Shana, Rem, Mashiro, etc etc... Impossible to find them irl. :/
Clannad had almost 50 episodes. So that is actually something you can work with. 13, 26... That is just bullshit.
Not a workaholic... An alcoholic, maybe.But yes, yes I will read Tsukihime. No worries.
Nooo... You would never push me into VNs...
30, ey?
Yeah. Just let Barusu die already.
I have way too much to read indeed... My kindle is already filled to the brim... And even more stuff is coming... Not sure what to read though... Danmachi... Index... Monogatari... Re:Zero...
Well 150€ for 17 volumes is not even bad but still too much atm... But someday...
Will do in due time. Tomorrow, I guess.
Tales of Graces f (My most favorite Tales game ever)--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Symphonia



btw I saw the Danmachi comments yesterday, those damn plebs don't know what's good.


Definitely Anohana. The feels are strong in that oneFinished Toradora. Would give it a 8/10 rating minimum, though not good enough for a 9/10. Really charming series, it's funny how there was so much confession and rejection during the series, especially the fact that Taiga and Kitamura confessed and rejected (#1, #2) each other. I really didn't expect this.
Taiga was a hilarious (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8) character, a tad different from the usual tsundere I guess? She worked very well with Ryuuji since the very beginning (#1, #2, #3), which I kinda liked a lot. Ryuuji was cool, too, but he couldn't shine when he was alone. It always required someone else besides him to make a great scene. A lot happened between those two, some were lighthearted, funny and doki doki, others were dramatic, sad and serious. But if there is one instance I wll never forget, it is the scene at the pool, which literally - and I mean LITERALLY - killed me of laughter (#1, #2). Everything was just funny at this point, but what really broke me was this face of Taiga followed by this hilarious yet truthful notion of hers. There is no smilie, no meme and no gif, which could describe my reaction during this scene.
Anyway, my favorite character was definitely Kushieda. Ever since this scene (#1, #2, #3) she instantly rised to my #1 favorite character. Such kind, funny (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5), cheerful, lovely, strong (#1, #2, #3, #4) and at times clumsiness (#1, #2, #3) character, you can only love her. It's sad that she got the short end of the stick, though the name of this series pretty much set the ending in stone, so there was no surprise here. I'm used to it anyway, since my ships rarely happen. At least I'm okay with this ending, there is nothing wrong with Ryuuji x Taiga in my opinion. It all worked very well, thus the last couple of episodes felt a little bit rushed. Still, it didn't prevent the ending from being good.
Didn't quite like Ami, even though she made some good points here and there, but in the end I couldn't bring myself to like her. That's why this scene (#1, #2, #3) is one of my favorites.
Which is next? Decide!
- Anohana
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Konosuba
No Game no Life 9/10
- Tokyo Magnitude
Toradora 8/10
- Usagi Drop
- Yahari

Anohana has to wait though, nii chose Usagi Drop. I watched the first episode of all listed series - except for Konosuba and Kimi ni Todoke - and Usagi Drop's first episode left the best impression, so I'm looking forward to it! :3Definitely Anohana. The feels are strong in that one![]()
It was awesome, great, heartwarming, cute and and and!!!!!!
Tell me you liked it a lot, too! 