A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well there is nothing bad about, your class seems stronger more fun with the artifact weapons, quest lines are actually interesting, and dungeons are fun cant say more since i am 109 atm, but Gary been saying there are alot of things to do with world quests etc. WoD was super boring from the very start. new zones are just too beautiful too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well there is nothing bad about, your class seems stronger more fun with the artifact weapons, quest lines are actually interesting, and dungeons are fun cant say more since i am 109 atm, but Gary been saying there are alot of things to do with world quests etc. WoD was super boring from the very start. new zones are just too beautiful too
Sounds cool, pretty much read the same on a review too. Well I will tell you when I return, I most likely will, but not sure when. Don't troll gary too hard until then.

Next full moon. :kappa
oh no you didn't... :kappa
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i even saw nuno level today but he said he is too much of a real lifer now
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Which other parts? :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haha thanks, my love is infinite too ofc <3

Well I guess she did, Edna is such a nice deadpan~

lol yeah Kagari-chan is great XD Kotori is a fun troll indeed, but finding a girl like that... forget it I fear x'D

And being better than Charlotte does not mean much, Key's story were always better told in a VN format, if you ignore Clannad maybe, but I can't judge that xD But yeah, now that you mention it, I guess it was something like that with Kotarou.

You can always afford time, it's just a thing of taking priorities if you're not a workaholic who works every day until night xD So the time excuse is just pointless, in the end it comes down to the fact if you want to spend the time doing that, or if you would rather do something else. That's not me trying to push you or smth though, I'm just saying, you basically pointed it out with your girlfriend comment xD
And how about 30 hours then? :kappa

Yep, that's her mother :nod

And I don't have the link anymore, I guess there's not much point to it now anyway xD

You have enough to read dude, don't complain ;) That special edition sounds sweet, but also very expensive, yeah...

Sure, go ahead and share some :D
For what exactly? Us? Waifus? VNs? :kappa

Deadpans are usually nice. Edna has the looks as well. :hurr

Yeah I know, I know. Kotori, Shana, Rem, Mashiro, etc etc... Impossible to find them irl. :/

Clannad had almost 50 episodes. So that is actually something you can work with. 13, 26... That is just bullshit.

Not a workaholic... An alcoholic, maybe. :kappa But yes, yes I will read Tsukihime. No worries. :pjsalt
Nooo... You would never push me into VNs... :kappa
30, ey? :kappa

Yeah. Just let Barusu die already. :kappa

I have way too much to read indeed... My kindle is already filled to the brim... And even more stuff is coming... Not sure what to read though... Danmachi... Index... Monogatari... Re:Zero...
Well 150€ for 17 volumes is not even bad but still too much atm... But someday...

Will do in due time. Tomorrow, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tales of Graces f (My most favorite Tales game ever)

Tales of Vesperia
7

Tales of Xillia

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Symphonia
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I think I wrote you on Skype but you never responded :nah :p

Bought as in you need to pay it off for decades but then it's your own? xD Getting your own apartment sounds cool anyway, nothing beats some time alone :kappa How is it going with that... girl? Did you manage to solve it, one way or another?

3 years probably, at worst 3 and a half. It sounds insanely long tbh, but I feel like I have to do it, don't see myself working as an educator for the next 40 years.
Haha well we're serious at least, but like Sky said it depends on the circumstances. Would be cool if it works out, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed =)
Going to ask the same question as lawlett, did you return to WoW with Legion released now? ;)
Sorry I was traveling etc, so I was super slow xD

Really? Too long ago, if it seemed like I ignored you I apologize. I hope you know that's not my intent :P

Yes that, I'm a loan whore xD I haven't actually cashed it in yet, I move in on November 1st and payments should happen "soon", but it will feel good to finally live in the city and have a place to call my own, a start.
Oh it's going okay. Solved? I don't know about that, I feel pretty done being around there, so I've been actively looking for other jobs. Right now I'm not doing too bad, it was worse a month ago or more, but it's rather boring being single in general IMO. Too much alone time (yes :kappa indeed) . But finding a new job isn't that easy since if I move, I want to get an upgrade, and finding that job is pretty much as tough as finding my first. But it's something I feel like I have to do, and should do, not only for my own mental self, but honestly it'd be a good choice career wise too, given I find the right job.

Oh, that's quite a while yeah... But yeah it's kind of like you said, it's something you have to do sometime any way. 3 years is a while, but it goes by rapidly in the right circumstance! Since it's something you feel like you have to do, I'm sure you will feel like it was worth it afterwards. IMO it's better to get it done now when you are young than wait another 5 or 10 years.

Lol, on a whim I did buy the game (I cancelled the sub now, I thought I had done it a while ago, it had 1 week left until renewal). To me the game looks good, but honestly I'm too tired of the game in general. I never got really into it even at lvl 102 and having cleare most of a zone (they are HUGE). I played a Demon Hunter since that's the main new reason to play the game for me IMO, besides exploring the content. But I just found it a big grind really. Maybe it was the zone (I thought it looked good, but honestly it didn't look too new when I think about it), or the class, or both. I just never got hooked and never played more after lvl 102. Maybe I'll renew it later to check it out further if I find the motivation. But to me WoW is a game I'm just "DONE" playing no matter what. I knew I wouldn't last longer than the lvl cap, but I didn't think I would stop mid-lvling...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry I was traveling etc, so I was super slow xD

Really? Too long ago, if it seemed like I ignored you I apologize. I hope you know that's not my intent :P

Yes that, I'm a loan whore xD I haven't actually cashed it in yet, I move in on November 1st and payments should happen "soon", but it will feel good to finally live in the city and have a place to call my own, a start.
Oh it's going okay. Solved? I don't know about that, I feel pretty done being around there, so I've been actively looking for other jobs. Right now I'm not doing too bad, it was worse a month ago or more, but it's rather boring being single in general IMO. Too much alone time (yes :kappa indeed) . But finding a new job isn't that easy since if I move, I want to get an upgrade, and finding that job is pretty much as tough as finding my first. But it's something I feel like I have to do, and should do, not only for my own mental self, but honestly it'd be a good choice career wise too, given I find the right job.

Oh, that's quite a while yeah... But yeah it's kind of like you said, it's something you have to do sometime any way. 3 years is a while, but it goes by rapidly in the right circumstance! Since it's something you feel like you have to do, I'm sure you will feel like it was worth it afterwards. IMO it's better to get it done now when you are young than wait another 5 or 10 years.

Lol, on a whim I did buy the game (I cancelled the sub now, I thought I had done it a while ago, it had 1 week left until renewal). To me the game looks good, but honestly I'm too tired of the game in general. I never got really into it even at lvl 102 and having cleare most of a zone (they are HUGE). I played a Demon Hunter since that's the main new reason to play the game for me IMO, besides exploring the content. But I just found it a big grind really. Maybe it was the zone (I thought it looked good, but honestly it didn't look too new when I think about it), or the class, or both. I just never got hooked and never played more after lvl 102. Maybe I'll renew it later to check it out further if I find the motivation. But to me WoW is a game I'm just "DONE" playing no matter what. I knew I wouldn't last longer than the lvl cap, but I didn't think I would stop mid-lvling...
No big deal, I'm surprised enough to see you still popping up here now and then xD

What do you need to pay each month? Sounds cool anyway, I hope your appartment is big enough for another one or two people :kappa
I guess it's still a rather complicated matter, so finding a new job probably is for the best. As for alone time, you can spend that time with friends or online people ;)
We already talked about your job, so nothing to add besides obv wishing you all the luck for finding a great new place!

Yeah exactly, in 5 or 10 years I might not do it at all, so if I ever want to do it, now's basically the best or maybe only possible time left lol. 3 years neither feels that long nor that short to me, something in the middle I guess. Anything more would be more than annoying though, for now I need to test if I can endure it anyway haha, it's been a long time since I needed to learn seriously :XD

Wow that sounds kinda sad... xD lawl and gary say it's great stuff, but I guess at some point you simply grow bored no matter what. I actually considered returning for a bit too, but I feel that would end in the same case as yours. Maybe not exactly that bad (I could probably manage until level cap :kappa) bc I've played less than you overall, considering I've ignored most of Cataclysm and never touched Pandaria at all. Not sure if I will get back to it, right now I feel like I'm more motivated to do other stuff.

Btw dude, it's the final fight in the Naruto anime. Only saw the first episode (of the double episode released today) but holy moly, you should watch that :kreygasm They gave it as much attention as I hoped they would, wasn't disappointed at all. Pain vs Naruto would've deserved this treatment as well, but let's not go there again xD Guess they're giving it their all, considering the anime most likely ends next week.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For what exactly? Us? Waifus? VNs? :kappa

Deadpans are usually nice. Edna has the looks as well. :hurr

Yeah I know, I know. Kotori, Shana, Rem, Mashiro, etc etc... Impossible to find them irl. :/

Clannad had almost 50 episodes. So that is actually something you can work with. 13, 26... That is just bullshit.

Not a workaholic... An alcoholic, maybe. :kappa But yes, yes I will read Tsukihime. No worries. :pjsalt
Nooo... You would never push me into VNs... :kappa
30, ey? :kappa

Yeah. Just let Barusu die already. :kappa

I have way too much to read indeed... My kindle is already filled to the brim... And even more stuff is coming... Not sure what to read though... Danmachi... Index... Monogatari... Re:Zero...
Well 150€ for 17 volumes is not even bad but still too much atm... But someday...

Will do in due time. Tomorrow, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tales of Graces f (My most favorite Tales game ever)

Tales of Vesperia

Tales of Xillia

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Symphonia
For you obviously, pfff. For VNs too I guess, though my list is nowhere near what the really hardcore people have xD

Deadpans huh? :amuse

Like I always say, it's not impossible but finding such girls obv is related to a lot of luck, never mind getting them bc you're not exactly the sole man on this planet :kappa

So glad you started Tsukihime <3
I only give friendly pushs though :kappa

Yeah there always is too much to read, good thing I'm not into LNs too, there already is too much on my plate sometimes :XD btw I saw the Danmachi comments yesterday, those damn plebs don't know what's good.

I like the OPs, though no song amazes me. Already said most of what I wanted to you on slack already I think, so nothing else to add. Might start one of the games in due time, but for now there's too much else, and I already started KonoSuba for now :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Finished Toradora. Would give it a 8/10 rating minimum, though not good enough for a 9/10. Really charming series, it's funny how there was so much confession and rejection during the series, especially the fact that Taiga and Kitamura confessed and rejected (#1, #2) each other. I really didn't expect this. :lmao

Taiga was a hilarious (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8) character, a tad different from the usual tsundere I guess? She worked very well with Ryuuji since the very beginning (#1, #2, #3), which I kinda liked a lot. Ryuuji was cool, too, but he couldn't shine when he was alone. It always required someone else besides him to make a great scene. A lot happened between those two, some were lighthearted, funny and doki doki, others were dramatic, sad and serious. But if there is one instance I wll never forget, it is the scene at the pool, which literally - and I mean LITERALLY - killed me of laughter (#1, #2). Everything was just funny at this point, but what really broke me was this face of Taiga followed by this hilarious yet truthful notion of hers. There is no smilie, no meme and no gif, which could describe my reaction during this scene.

Anyway, my favorite character was definitely Kushieda. Ever since this scene (#1, #2, #3) she instantly rised to my #1 favorite character. Such kind, funny (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5), cheerful, lovely, strong (#1, #2, #3, #4) and at times clumsiness (#1, #2, #3) character, you can only love her. It's sad that she got the short end of the stick, though the name of this series pretty much set the ending in stone, so there was no surprise here. I'm used to it anyway, since my ships rarely happen. At least I'm okay with this ending, there is nothing wrong with Ryuuji x Taiga in my opinion. It all worked very well, thus the last couple of episodes felt a little bit rushed. Still, it didn't prevent the ending from being good.

Didn't quite like Ami, even though she made some good points here and there, but in the end I couldn't bring myself to like her. That's why this scene (#1, #2, #3) is one of my favorites. :hip

Which is next? Decide!
  • Anohana
  • Kimi ni Todoke
  • Konosuba
  • No Game no Life 9/10
  • Tokyo Magnitude
  • Toradora 8/10
  • Usagi Drop
  • Yahari
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Finished Toradora. Would give it a 8/10 rating minimum, though not good enough for a 9/10. Really charming series, it's funny how there was so much confession and rejection during the series, especially the fact that Taiga and Kitamura confessed and rejected (#1, #2) each other. I really didn't expect this. :lmao

Taiga was a hilarious (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8) character, a tad different from the usual tsundere I guess? She worked very well with Ryuuji since the very beginning (#1, #2, #3), which I kinda liked a lot. Ryuuji was cool, too, but he couldn't shine when he was alone. It always required someone else besides him to make a great scene. A lot happened between those two, some were lighthearted, funny and doki doki, others were dramatic, sad and serious. But if there is one instance I wll never forget, it is the scene at the pool, which literally - and I mean LITERALLY - killed me of laughter (#1, #2). Everything was just funny at this point, but what really broke me was this face of Taiga followed by this hilarious yet truthful notion of hers. There is no smilie, no meme and no gif, which could describe my reaction during this scene.

Anyway, my favorite character was definitely Kushieda. Ever since this scene (#1, #2, #3) she instantly rised to my #1 favorite character. Such kind, funny (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5), cheerful, lovely, strong (#1, #2, #3, #4) and at times clumsiness (#1, #2, #3) character, you can only love her. It's sad that she got the short end of the stick, though the name of this series pretty much set the ending in stone, so there was no surprise here. I'm used to it anyway, since my ships rarely happen. At least I'm okay with this ending, there is nothing wrong with Ryuuji x Taiga in my opinion. It all worked very well, thus the last couple of episodes felt a little bit rushed. Still, it didn't prevent the ending from being good.

Didn't quite like Ami, even though she made some good points here and there, but in the end I couldn't bring myself to like her. That's why this scene (#1, #2, #3) is one of my favorites. :hip

Which is next? Decide!
  • Anohana
  • Kimi ni Todoke
  • Konosuba
  • No Game no Life 9/10
  • Tokyo Magnitude
  • Toradora 8/10
  • Usagi Drop
  • Yahari
Definitely Anohana. The feels are strong in that one :hurr
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Definitely Anohana. The feels are strong in that one :hurr
Anohana has to wait though, nii chose Usagi Drop. I watched the first episode of all listed series - except for Konosuba and Kimi ni Todoke - and Usagi Drop's first episode left the best impression, so I'm looking forward to it! :3

@niichan
Did you watch Hibike? :x3 It was awesome, great, heartwarming, cute and and and!!!!!! :x3 Tell me you liked it a lot, too! :x3

Kumiko is such an adorable character (#1, #2). Besides the fact that she seems to have matured, I can't get enough of her voice. It's just gorgeous, it has the perfect tone, the right pace and a calm flow. You know, I could close my eyes and listen to her voice the whole day long, it just makes you feel cozy, you don't even need to understand what she is saying. It's similar to Mayushii's voice. But the real reason I like Kumiko so much is probably because of this and you know why xD:






The scene between Kumiko and Asuka-senpai was also very hilarious:




This one needs a mention, too. Reina and Kumiko is always a win!






And also this:


And this one, kukuku... soooo cuuuteeeee:





By the way, do we know from the first season what the story about Taki-sensei and the picture is? I'm afraid that I forgot some important plots of the first season. :/

Sorry for the image spam. This episode was just too good, I couldn't hold back. :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top