Yeah it was a great episode@niichan
Did you watch Hibike?It was awesome, great, heartwarming, cute and and and!!!!!!
Tell me you liked it a lot, too!
Kumiko is such an adorable character (#1, #2). Besides the fact that she seems to have matured, I can't get enough of her voice. It's just gorgeous, it has the perfect tone, the right pace and a calm flow. You know, I could close my eyes and listen to her voice the whole day long, it just makes you feel cozy, you don't even need to understand what she is saying. It's similar to Mayushii's voice. But the real reason I like Kumiko so much is probably because of this and you know why xD:
The scene between Kumiko and Asuka-senpai was also very hilarious:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This one needs a mention, too. Reina and Kumiko is always a win!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And also this:
And this one, kukuku... soooo cuuuteeeee:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
By the way, do we know from the first season what the story about Taki-sensei and the picture is? I'm afraid that I forgot some important plots of the first season. :/
Sorry for the image spam. This episode was just too good, I couldn't hold back. :/
I'm actually a big Kumiko fan too, good we agree on that. If you link to her being adorable, at least use a pic like this 
Lots of great moments, like the ones you mentioned. Kumiko and Reina really have a nice chemistry going, their scenes always are adorable and/or funny. They're both socially awkward people in a different way, so they complement each other very well. No doubt thanks to each other they both matured.
Nice comparison with the bad morning person btw

I actually think the first episode is laying a lot of groundwork for the "drama" to come. The "second years quitting the club" incident was obvious, but the OP is hinting at a lot more. And the first episode at least slightly touched all of it.
I believe you can deduce a few major points thanks to that:
1. Kumiko and her sister
As the Kumiko fan I am this looks promising. Like hinted in season 1, I'm pretty sure her sister is the root for a lot of the social awkwardness regarding Kumiko. She is/was kind of her role model, so when she abandoned playing her instrument, that's likely caused a big rift between the two (doesn't help how she behaves towards Kumiko, but it goes both ways I guess). It was the one big connection they had, and it seems like Kumiko felt betrayed and lost spirit thanks to her. Since then Kumiko lost her motivation (which she recovered thanks to Reina) and, I believe, developed this ambivalent stance of wanting friends but without getting so close that it will hurt immensely if she loses them. She's doing better now, but the scar definitely remains there. It's clear as day that she wants attention from her big sister and yet she tries her best to remain indifferent to her affairs. I think if this issue is tackled it could lead to great character development.
2. Kumiko's and Reina's relationship
The Yuri vibes have always been there and I'm not sure how I feel about it exactly, but it feels pretty obvious that Kumiko is developing feelings beyond friendship for Reina. The shot in the OP and her reaction during the fireworks speak for itself. Reina was pretty surprised that she was so indifferent to Shuuichi's (Kumiko's childhood friend, in case you forgot) behaviour, but Kumiko isn't exactly that easy to read sometimes, so I'm not sure if she really does not feel a thing for him, or if this is another insecurity case like with her sister. Maybe she wants to indulge in someone who's very much like her, where she can feel safe and comfortable without any worry - hence her attraction to Reina. I could very well see them turning into a "couple" of sorts, though I'm not sure how much the season will actually reveal/show of that. Personally I'm not sure what I prefer, it probably depends on her real feelings. If she really does love Reina and feels indifferent to Shuuichi, then fine. If this really is more related to her insecurity issues, then I would prefer her to overcome that, so in that case I wouldn't mind a temporary ReinaxKumiko couple, but would wish that it helps her to overcome her issues.
3. Taki-sensei's past
I think this covers your question as well, I don't think any of this was mentioned before. It has a prominent spot in the OP, so I'm sure this season we will get to know more about Taki-sensei and his past. At least I hope it won't remain just a teaser of sorts. As much as I enjoy it, the show can only improve with some drama/focus not on girls and their teen problems, that would add some nice diversity. The show is kind of aiming for teen drama with music though, so I'm not sure how much coverage Taki's story will get, we will have to wait and see. Personally I would welcome it with open arms.
No need to apologize, I responded with quite a few images too XD I hope that, maybe, you can add something to my thoughts this time

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess we do have somewhat similar taste when it comes to girls, haha. Was perfectly fine with Taiga x Ryuuji though, they make a good couple. I mostly agree with what you said regarding Toradora, so there's not much to add from my side this time, though I did give the show a 9/10

It was awesome, great, heartwarming, cute and and and!!!!!!



They gave it as much attention as I hoped they would, wasn't disappointed at all. Pain vs Naruto would've deserved this treatment as well, but let's not go there again xD Guess they're giving it their all, considering the anime most likely ends next week.



... 




How about you? It's been a while. I haven't opened Slack since few days 
Good too, though uni is rather tiring at times 

