Well ahmad, niisama is the Fate Overlord.
someone who can't see the joy and beauty of snow? You cretin!Nah I couldn't care less about snow. But it turns streets into a dead zone and as soemone who needs a car to go to work, it is simply annoying.
Last time I checked I am not one of those Idol fanboys who remember everything about their beloved characters...
Hah Kotori... Such waifu material...

I see that you're well preparedExactly.
As for Kanji, luckily I bought a copy of Heisig's book, in which they're listed with their own meanings.
Unfortunately there are not their own different readings and for that reason I had to go find them on sites like jp41 or Sakura Dict.
I look forward to your amazing japanese skills in the future 
uh making a ranking for characters is something I find really really hard
- Who is your #1 servant? Why do you like him/her?
- Who are in your top 3 servants? Reasons why you like #2 and #3?
- Do you like Taiga? What is your opinion about her? Do you find her funny/hilarious?
- What is your favorite class? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oops![]()
On the top of my head I would say my favourite three Servants are HSE, Ko-Gil and Saber Alter. Broskander (Alexander) too... then there are other cool Servants too, so it's a bit hard to decide
Maybe I could make a better list if I think about it for a while, gimme until the weekend xD You bet I amWell ahmad, niisama is the Fate Overlord.

So do I.I see that you're well preparedI look forward to your amazing japanese skills in the future
![]()

I really don't. Where is it? You need to wear way too much clothes, it is fucking cold, it gets everywhere.someone who can't see the joy and beauty of snow? You cretin!
Not sure if you're hinting at me here?
Not sure if waifu material, but fun to hang out with for sure XD
You bet I am![]()



Well it's cold anyway, and I prefer cold weater with snow. Just like a warm day without any sun is weird tooI really don't. Where is it? You need to wear way too much clothes, it is fucking cold, it gets everywhere.
Kinda hard for me to picture you as one of those idol fans with a glow stick who almost orgasm just by shaking that hand of hers... So no. Not really.
Well she is a really cute girl with a sad past who can be very loving. Pretty sure she would be a really good wife. More fun to be with than the usual Nagisa-like moeblob.
We all know you are. Geez.![]()
Snow is beautiful and you can do lots of cool stuff with it, and it simply creates a nice atmosphere instead of just a bleak winter day.


I don't own any VR devices, nor do I plan to in the near future xD Looks like something for pure fanservice anyway, so for now I'm not really interested anyway.
Found this on my tumblr dashboard. Published yesterday. Will you buy it?![]()

Well with a blue sky it looks better, sure. But I still fail to see any advantages.Well it's cold anyway, and I prefer cold weater with snow. Just like a warm day without any sun is weird tooSnow is beautiful and you can do lots of cool stuff with it, and it simply creates a nice atmosphere instead of just a bleak winter day.
Thank god
Can't deny that, but she's too childlike for my liking
Teehee![]()


Yes, not bad though. Also sorry for my relatively short answer to your first wave of questions, there's a lot I'm thinking about atm.Saw this before?
![]()
- Which route do you like? Fate, UBW, or HF?
- Which pairing do you like? Shirou x Saber, x Rin, or x Sakura?
- Which one do you like? Saber, Rin, or Sakura?
- What do you think about Luvia?
). The bigger problem was how they did a pretty bad job with the whole Shirou vs Archer battle. It's just way way better in the VN, they changed the whole thing drastically (for example Archer never uses UBW in their fight, and it's an actual fight and more than just bitching at each other. I mean it was an interesting alternative, but definitely less awesome and satisfying. Nasu came up with it though, so I guess he's to blame too. The whole thing was hard to adapt to anime, hence why they went for something entirely different I guess.
My slight bias would probably pick Shirou x Sakura in the end though.
While Rin is the favourite among the casual western fans though, Saber is actually blowing both Rin and Sakura away in terms of popularity, both here and especially in Japan. There's a reason why people call her TYPE-MOON's cashcow 


you are always good to talk about Fate with, nii 





--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Any other favorites?Great stuff indeed, here's my fav OP of the season so far:
![]()




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Dunno that much about KH, only played the first one ; PFF-like? It actually sounds KH like.
Most is not all.
Damn it is nice even without the crows fighting for their life.![]()

Quite a few great Megalovania covers out there.