A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
No, they're certainly not Alter Ego. That would only be the case if Rin was in command for both but has different Servants/parts inside of her. Ereshkigal and Ishtar simply have the same host, that's all
I mean that , but my mistyping may have made it soon different:p
I even rolled 210SQ for her but got nothing:emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean that , but my mistyping may have made it soon different:p
I even rolled 210SQ for her but got nothing:emocat
You deserve that for playing a version you can't understand properly.~
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
> MORE THICC <
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You deserve that for playing a version you can't understand properly.~
Meh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay time to reply on this matter since I think you've waited long enough for this. A wall of text incoming! Enjoy (=3=)/

Yeah exactly, that's what I meant. What's the point of looking something up you can't possibly grasp just by reading a few sentences? You have to play/read the whole thing, or it just won't really matter to you, because without emotional investment it's all just some words you can't grasp for real. Oh well, to each his own... but yeah, if someone read it and doesn't enjoy it, then ofc he's more than free to at least look up the solution (though even that would mean that the person is actually interested to some extent :XD)

What bothered me? Hmmm

I think I mentioned this already, but the whole thing when they escape from the dungeon in EP4. For example the stuff with Krauss overpowering the bull demon with some weird logic about the bull being sad that he lost his wife or whatever it was lol, or Krauss's willpower making his attacks twice as strong and so on... that part was way over the top in my eyes, didn't really like it. Kinda made the whole thing look ludicrous/absurd, which prolly was the point, but not fitting in my eyes. Besides that EP1 had a damn lot amount of infodumping until it got going, I can see why some people got really impatient bc it really takes a long time until things finally start going. I mean if the whole setting does capture you from the start, great, but if that doesn't happen I could see some people becoming bored (not that I was, but I still consider it a part that might turn people off/that wasn't ideal).

Besides that I don't think there's anything else I could complain about in EP1-4. In the VN I know that EP5 and 6 did feel like a bit too much of a repeat at times, where I was like "Okay can we finally get some answers instead of the same stuff over and over again with some small hints here and there?!". Definitely hurt the game that Beato was out of the equation in EP5/6, because she simply was the strongest character by a good margin, in my eyes. Didn't like Erika that much in the beginning either, though she grew on me with time. EP7 felt a bit too dragged at times too, like the stories about Kinzo and all that really was interesting, but there was too much not so important stuff that made it feel rather slow at times. EP8 on the other hand I mostly loved from beginning to end, though I know that there's a whole bunch of people who think 8 was unnecessary and/or dumb and not good. Can't really agree with that though, lol. It had awesome Beato, lots of Lambda and Bern, and a pretty cool showdown. Though that reminds me, my last complain would probably that the game overdoes it a little bit with Ange, who just appears like a whiny bitch at times xD I could/can honestly feel with her, but during EP5-8 I started feeling more and more like "goddamit get the message girl and stop being emo" lol, but thankfully she recovered by the end. Which again reminds me, how Battler punched Bern in the face... epic :teehee

And I guess we're the same then, if I really love a show or a certain chara I can't help but look for pics online, as much as I can possibly find or until my hype dies down XD
Oh yeah, you told me that through PM indeed. ;p I agree that it was literally lolz af but for some reason it didn't bother me that much but I do understand why you didn't like it that much. xD

HA. I kinda had the same feeling. I was getting a bit tired of the whole repeat even after re-reading the manga and doing the VN again ROFL. I was literally skimming through some parts lmao. About Erika... hmmm... kinda same too. She didn't really had my interest in the beginning but gosh, after some time I fell in love with her character and this also counts for Dlanor. I seriously admir her loyality, her judgement, her complaining about 'her stamping work' xD and of course she is quite badass! Also let's not forget the most comment quote 'DIE THE DEATH! SENTENCE TO DEATH! THE GREAT EQUALIZER IS DEATH!' However what really really bothered me about her tho...... was (still is) her voice. You see such a character with such an appareance and with such a design and then all of the sudden.. you get a some sort of peepsqueak voice LOL. To be fair.. I'm still not used to it and prolly will never be xD. However I do like her character songs tho lol. Ange was a whiny annoying kid and I totally get you but actually for some reason.. it didn't really bother me that much since I kinda liked her cool headed character even though we all know that she is a softy in the end. Okay.... there were of course parts that kinda got tired of her 'crybaby' side and also somewhere at EP8 when Bernkastel gave her the book of single truth which she wanted anyway and she went full suicide as usually (Bern is such a devil! She knew she would do that xd). Like girl, please.. stop being so freakin'g stubborn and understand what the freaking hell you have to do LOL. At least she finally understood it in the end. xd WHICH REMINDED ME....... that I didn't really like her witch dress that much (talking about her 'final' form xd).. honestly nice and all but for some reason she reminded me of a nurse in that dress lol. At some point I was like 'did she turned into the witch of Resurrection or is she now the witch of the nurses?'

I dunno.. whenever I look at it.. even though it looks nice.. she just reminds me kinda of a nurse... maybe it's the hat. Hmmm.. I still do love the colors they used for her tho! So shiny..


And haha. Well gotta admit, Bern totally deserved that punch in all kind of ways. Also I liked when Aurora said 'do you feel pain' or 'does it hurt?' or something along the lines, since that punch gave her pain. I always thought that the punch made her remind of her past memories from the hell she escaped which actually makes sense... it's nice to have Rika's death memories. xd

Ikr? Honestly I still don't really get what people wanted to have for EP8 :/. For me that was literally like a hype EP and a perfect way to end the story imho.

Let's see... what were things that bothered me.... there was one thing about Lambdadelta that wasn't really to my liking but I forgot what it was again. I will come later back on this matter if I remember it again or something else that bothered me. xD

But one thing is for sure.. even if it comes to Aurora.. Lambda has guts, Bern has guts. I never forget that part with Lambda vs Aurora where Lambda attacked Bern and Aurora be like 'I'm confused Lady Lambdadelta. What is your business in here? An attack against my miko is but an attack against myself. I cannot see it the other way' and Lambdadelta be like: 'haha Aurora you must be drunk, need a pick-me-up?' or Bernkastel be like 'Just go die already. Enjoy your forever sleep' (this was somewhere at EP6 Tea Party, the convo between Aurora and Bern) or 'And you call yourself the witch of theatre/the creator?! You're pathetic!' (forgot what exactly the line was but it was somewhere in EP8 kinda in the end with Bern vs Battler when he gave her the punch and Aurora told Bernkastel that she can't interfer because of the whole game master thingy and is from now a spectator... Let's be honest.... WHAT A TROLL AURORA ACTUALLY IS LOL. Also towards Lambdadelta 'your story has some worth checking' and later she be like 'yeah no. I write the story, I'm the creator, I make the end. See ya' like wat a troll xD)

lol your memory isn't the best either it seems, because I haven't read the Higurashi VN, I plan to once the re-release is completed :p But yeah, I know that there are quite a few things obviously related to Umi, if you look for them. Think I saw some panels on Tumblr, the Umi manga has some clear nods to Higurashi as well, and I just love that. I'm looking forward to what you're going to share :nod AND WE GOTTA BE PATIENT, IT WILL BE HEAR IN A FLASH AS LONG AS WE DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH :arf
Oh lol. I prolly confused myself there LMAO. Well I went just through tumblr and some other sites because I gosh.. I don;t feel like re-reading Higurashi again, at least not now! D: So at least I found some panels that I totally wanted to show you and adding some comments/thought on my part. I already showed you one panel yesterday from the bonus chapter. :3












And as last an extra (maybe you've seen this one already but it stays cute) :3



Do I even need to give my thought on this one about Bern and Rika? x) Oh well, I mean Bern even implied that she is rather a 'different personality' from Rika with other words she just carries all the death and pain emotions from all the Rika's that died in the board game. The extra bonus page I showed you was something Bern (as Rika) remembered but it didn't do much to her (since in the end.. she doesn't carry those happy emotions/memories from Rika anyway). Not to forget the panel where Bern did the 'Nii piyaa~' sound (EP2 of Umineko) which is of course the common word Furude Rika always use (I never forget that moment T//T) etc.. However as you can see in the Umineko pages where Bernkastel past gets mentioned... Lamddadelta is talking. I will come later back on this part since I will make for all three a seperate spoiler tag. ;p





As you can see this is a convo between Hanyuu and older Miyo Takano. What I found interesting in this page is that firstly, Hanyuu refers humans to 'child of man' which of course Aurora does also. Not to forget that they are both 'gods/creators', they both have a beloved Miko (Rika/Bern) and it's also implied that Aurora once lost her memory since one of her horns was damaged and in Higurashi one of Hanyuu horns was slightly broken (I think it was the left horn iirc). Which already made me lead to their connection and not to mention since this is a board game for witches.. I always thought that this was some board game between Aurora and Lambda for a while (I will come soon to the Miyo Takano part) which Aurora created but she grew bored of it and left the game board to Bernkastel (which was Rika in this game) who had to finish it in her place without even knowing what she had to do or what the purpose was (because of the logic error in Higurashi). Rika could remember what every time was happening since she was the one that had to find the logic error in this game and we all know Hanyuu deeply cared for Rika since she is after all her miko, right? It's the same with Aurora and Bernkastel hence it made me think that way.







Well as you can see younger Miyo Takano going through this incredible painful hell the whole time, asking to escape her fate.. and guess who is talking about 'getting stripped naked' again? Yes, Lambdadelta and see the background in Lambdadelta's panel? Yes, that's Miyo Takano falling in the dirty toilet that she had to clean with her mouth, being endlessly tortured in this hell. Also as I showed you previously the convo between Hanyuu and older Miyo Takano. It kinda always made me think that Hanyuu (the player of Aurora in this board game) gave older Miyo (the player of Lambdadelta in this board game) the power to be the 'game master' and to be the 'god' of this game board and that Lambdadelta so called 'granted' actually Miyo's wish since she got the approval from Aurora to be the game master anyway and that Miyo is prolly the player of Lambdadelta, and guess who had to fix this logic error? Rika and who was the player of Rika? Bernkastel. Who win this game in the end? Bernkastel. In the end Bernkastel also said that to Beatrice that Lambdadelta got bored of the game, right? Higurashi could be that possible board game that she was talking about since in the end.. to me it seems that this time Lambdadelta was bored of playing the game and be 'god' (aka game master) and made Bernkastel win this game (who fixed the logic error with a miracle after century/centuries). We know who was the culprit, the logic error got fixed and so Rika got her happy ending and everyone survived that death day.

I'm also very aware of the fact that ryukishi07 has said in his interview (I dunno how long this was ago xDD) that Rika and Bern has obvious connections (which are obvious lol) and that Tanashi Miyoko does not have any connections with Lambdadelta however he never said that Takano Miyo doesn't have connections with Lambdadelta and we all know what kind of tricky genius ryukishi07 is. He wants to make the readers think in a different way and that every possibilities are open. I'm always wondering.. if Ryukishi07 has planned this all from the start or if this was just a sudden thing that happened and he made it the way it is with his own logic error towards our readers. Oh wel, who knows. Oh wait, he does. Damn you, ryukishi07! =w=

Anyway, there is actually a lot more I wanna say and more pages I would like to show (which unfortunately I can't find atm and I dont even know which chapters they are in which EP =w=) but uh.. the thing is.. it's not like I have to look deep into this because in the end even if it has some connections the stories itself are seperated anyway. ;p But I though it was quite interesting to show you this and giving some of my though which are quite common thought also in all honesty since it's not like I'm the only one thinking like this. x) Well, in the end we all know that whenever something cries, whenever there is a new board game, those two witches are having fun playing it unless they get bored and leaves it or unless Aurora interupts them. =3=

Enjoy some fanarts (=3=)/











Adding this today as extra because.... WTF IS DIS ROFL?





I'm pretty certain that I prolly forgot a few sentences that I wanted to write to you or that I said a few things kinda vague (if that's the case hopefully you understand it or else I will hear it from you. If I also forgot to say something that I didn't finish yet please tell me because as I said.. I wouldn't be surprised if I did forgot a few things to mention lol ;p) but you know... even if you have those sentences in mind... whenever you start writing sometimes a wall text... you just unnoticeably forget a few of them, at least I do have that sometimes. Anyway, if I happen to find more pages then I will show them to you. For now .. this will do I think. Not to mention that you've already seen the Bernkastel/Lambdadelta cosplaying Miyo and Rika. Oh yeah which also reminded me...

That Miyo, Hanyuu and Rika wears kinda same stylish clothes like Bern, Lambda and Aurora. For example look at Miyo. She wears a black hat and Lambdadelta wears a pink hat lol. Just something that was kinda a funny thing to notice especially with the things I showed you between them and the image of yesterday.. same hairstyle and all rofl. Also... their personalities whenever Rika, Miyo and Hanyuu get serious.. are literally kinda the same personalities as Lambda, Bern and Aurora. Also something worthy to mention to you. I guess I will leave it by this for now. Seems more then enough, I think. xD

And ikr! I'm not even thinking about the new cry anymore.... I mean, I got my Umineko stuffs, been drawing some Umineko and got the Golden Fantasia game anyway so it made me forget about them, hehe. I've started playing one game today which was the Bernkastel/Lambdadelta ending of course. >:'D

hmmm I'm not sure if Battler and Shirou have that much in common personality-wise, but to some extent they do, I guess :3 but yeah, I had a Battler set and a Beato set at some point too (and a Lambda set!), though it's kinda difficult to use sets that aren't too spoilery, so I had to be careful for the sake of syx xD
Rofl, yeah you told me that once. Tfw Syx holds you from using some sets. GG REKT. Maybe I shouldn't ask this but I will just do it.... is Shirou your top 1 most favorite character by the way?

So I'm quite the otaku, heh? Well, can't really deny that :amuse Though I always am kinda so-so about using that term, because it has such a negative connotation. I still enjoy my 3D life, thankfully :D
But yeah, I feel the same, what I really want is some nice stories from Golden Phantasia, the fighting is just some (hopefully entertaining) extra to me. I hope it's going to be great, though ofc I wouldn't expect anything on the level of Uminko tbh xD And it always is great to discuss and talk about a series with a fellow fan, no matter if they already saw some news/pics or didn't, I agree!
Well of course I meant it in a positive way, hehe. and haha I totally believe that. ;p

Well I must say... even though I just played only one game today it is kinda nice imo. As you said, don't expect some huge Umineko lvl but expect some funny and nice scenes. x) At least I liked the Bernkastel/Lambdadelta ending and had some funny interactions with some characters before I had to fight them lol.

So I'm quite the otaku, heh? Well, can't really deny that :amuse Though I always am kinda so-so about using that term, because it has such a negative connotation. I still enjoy my 3D life, thankfully :D
But yeah, I feel the same, what I really want is some nice stories from Golden Phantasia, the fighting is just some (hopefully entertaining) extra to me. I hope it's going to be great, though ofc I wouldn't expect anything on the level of Uminko tbh xD And it always is great to discuss and talk about a series with a fellow fan, no matter if they already saw some news/pics or didn't, I agree!

You sure love to tease me it seems, haha. I guess I can say that at the time I barely knew you, so it didn't really leave a strong impact on my memory, especially because it was just one sentence or two I think, instead of a long text ;P Ofc that has changed now, though ;) Naturally you're not Sky or syx, because I chat with both almost every day and have known them way longer than you, so you will have to try harder :teehee
I love to tease you? Oh no you just did not said that! Do you even know what you are saying Niichan? I would never in my life tease you, wtf?


That is just literally a huge fat big no in my books. I'm honestly amazed that you even think that about me.. not sure if I should feel hurted or insulted.



Well of course the try harding part is most likely an impossible way for me Niichan. I am not sure why you even mention this to me? Are you trying to give me hope? Because if that is the cause then good job Niichan..... well played. Do you want to hurt my feelings more? I mean, of course I am very aware that I am neither of them nor that I am even able to enter the barrier of the German trio... that is just.. impossible! Honestly speaking, when I read that sentence my changes where suddenly reduced to zero and a miracle cannot be occurred on me. Perhaps I should join the with the Eiserne Jungfrau.... maybe then I might have a chance, hmmmm.... *Literally eating some cookies and cake irl atm*

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Totally random this but I got this recommended on youtube (it brought me memories back) and oh god it makes me wanna check Higurashi again...



I tell you Niichan .. this scene.. that face expression, that attitude, that text, that voice... Rika don't go full Bernkastel and control yourself, please. XD
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Answering this took forever, but here it is v___v

Okay time to reply on this matter since I think you've waited long enough for this. A wall of text incoming! Enjoy (=3=)/

Oh yeah, you told me that through PM indeed. ;p I agree that it was literally lolz af but for some reason it didn't bother me that much but I do understand why you didn't like it that much. xD

HA. I kinda had the same feeling. I was getting a bit tired of the whole repeat even after re-reading the manga and doing the VN again ROFL. I was literally skimming through some parts lmao. About Erika... hmmm... kinda same too. She didn't really had my interest in the beginning but gosh, after some time I fell in love with her character and this also counts for Dlanor. I seriously admir her loyality, her judgement, her complaining about 'her stamping work' xD and of course she is quite badass! Also let's not forget the most comment quote 'DIE THE DEATH! SENTENCE TO DEATH! THE GREAT EQUALIZER IS DEATH!' However what really really bothered me about her tho...... was (still is) her voice. You see such a character with such an appareance and with such a design and then all of the sudden.. you get a some sort of peepsqueak voice LOL. To be fair.. I'm still not used to it and prolly will never be xD. However I do like her character songs tho lol. Ange was a whiny annoying kid and I totally get you but actually for some reason.. it didn't really bother me that much since I kinda liked her cool headed character even though we all know that she is a softy in the end. Okay.... there were of course parts that kinda got tired of her 'crybaby' side and also somewhere at EP8 when Bernkastel gave her the book of single truth which she wanted anyway and she went full suicide as usually (Bern is such a devil! She knew she would do that xd). Like girl, please.. stop being so freakin'g stubborn and understand what the freaking hell you have to do LOL. At least she finally understood it in the end. xd WHICH REMINDED ME....... that I didn't really like her witch dress that much (talking about her 'final' form xd).. honestly nice and all but for some reason she reminded me of a nurse in that dress lol. At some point I was like 'did she turned into the witch of Resurrection or is she now the witch of the nurses?'

I dunno.. whenever I look at it.. even though it looks nice.. she just reminds me kinda of a nurse... maybe it's the hat. Hmmm.. I still do love the colors they used for her tho! So shiny..


And haha. Well gotta admit, Bern totally deserved that punch in all kind of ways. Also I liked when Aurora said 'do you feel pain' or 'does it hurt?' or something along the lines, since that punch gave her pain. I always thought that the punch made her remind of her past memories from the hell she escaped which actually makes sense... it's nice to have Rika's death memories. xd

Ikr? Honestly I still don't really get what people wanted to have for EP8 :/. For me that was literally like a hype EP and a perfect way to end the story imho.

Let's see... what were things that bothered me.... there was one thing about Lambdadelta that wasn't really to my liking but I forgot what it was again. I will come later back on this matter if I remember it again or something else that bothered me. xD

But one thing is for sure.. even if it comes to Aurora.. Lambda has guts, Bern has guts. I never forget that part with Lambda vs Aurora where Lambda attacked Bern and Aurora be like 'I'm confused Lady Lambdadelta. What is your business in here? An attack against my miko is but an attack against myself. I cannot see it the other way' and Lambdadelta be like: 'haha Aurora you must be drunk, need a pick-me-up?' or Bernkastel be like 'Just go die already. Enjoy your forever sleep' (this was somewhere at EP6 Tea Party, the convo between Aurora and Bern) or 'And you call yourself the witch of theatre/the creator?! You're pathetic!' (forgot what exactly the line was but it was somewhere in EP8 kinda in the end with Bern vs Battler when he gave her the punch and Aurora told Bernkastel that she can't interfer because of the whole game master thingy and is from now a spectator... Let's be honest.... WHAT A TROLL AURORA ACTUALLY IS LOL. Also towards Lambdadelta 'your story has some worth checking' and later she be like 'yeah no. I write the story, I'm the creator, I make the end. See ya' like wat a troll xD)
What a lovely wall of text :3 Answering this will take some time :XD

You skimmed through some parts? How dare you :p but lol, if you already knew the story that's understandable, EP5/6 definitely are a bit too lengthy and go over known stuff again and again. I get that it probably was included to help people refresh their memories and to show people the importance of those hints and whatnot, but I think it could've been handled better in the VN. Funnily enough I didn't really get that feeling with the manga, I actually enjoyed EP5/6 quite a lot there. Still think EP5 might be the weakest in my eyes, together with EP1 (which is perfectly fine as an introductory chapter). EP7 actually is better in hindsight, though I did feel that Kinzo's story was a bit too lengthy as well. Then again almost every episode had its great moments, the OP for Chiru still gives me hype.


"Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.

Come, I’ll cut the truth out from the fiction."

I still remember when I thought Will was going to give concrete answers and yet he remained so vague that I still couldn't figure out how a lot murders happened without some help xD Remind me, you read the manga first I think?

Tbh I never had a problem with Dlanor's voice, I guess it's a matter of taste. Personally I thought her voice was pretty fitting, it's all the more chilling once she goes full HAM with her death stuff XDD But yeah, hardly any character in Umineko is "bad" or unlikeable. Just not Goda, because he's boring :teehee

lol I never really noticed but you're right with Ange's witch dresss, now I can't unsee x'D Can't say her outfit bugged me though, but definitely prefer the other witches design.
And well, in general I really like most witches. Okay Eva-Beatrice was kinda hard to like lol, but she somehow redeemed herself towards the end. Though that's one of the things I really like about Umineko. I really disliked/hated Eva ever since the beginning, but with time you start to understand that she simply got hurt in multiple ways and kind of got pushed into this "villain" role :/ I mean that still doesn't excuse her from some things she did, just like Kinzo, but you see that no character is inherently evil or anything, they're all multifaceted and got dragged into this spiral of misery for various reasons. If you think about it, the Ushiromiya family had a DAMN LOT of problems lol.
Oh well I went offtopic there for a sec... :XD Anyway yeah, Aurora definitely was a huuuge troll rofl, but I like that it wasn't onesided and Lambda/Bern often had some retort. Just like how it was with Beato and Lambda/Bern.

Oh lol. I prolly confused myself there LMAO. Well I went just through tumblr and some other sites because I gosh.. I don;t feel like re-reading Higurashi again, at least not now! D: So at least I found some panels that I totally wanted to show you and adding some comments/thought on my part. I already showed you one panel yesterday from the bonus chapter. :3












And as last an extra (maybe you've seen this one already but it stays cute) :3



Do I even need to give my thought on this one about Bern and Rika? x) Oh well, I mean Bern even implied that she is rather a 'different personality' from Rika with other words she just carries all the death and pain emotions from all the Rika's that died in the board game. The extra bonus page I showed you was something Bern (as Rika) remembered but it didn't do much to her (since in the end.. she doesn't carry those happy emotions/memories from Rika anyway). Not to forget the panel where Bern did the 'Nii piyaa~' sound (EP2 of Umineko) which is of course the common word Furude Rika always use (I never forget that moment T//T) etc.. However as you can see in the Umineko pages where Bernkastel past gets mentioned... Lamddadelta is talking. I will come later back on this part since I will make for all three a seperate spoiler tag. ;p
Haha, I actually know the panels from the Umineko manga. Those were great, yep. I think the manga actually included more links to Higurashi than the VN, I really appreciate that. Didn't know the Higurashi manga had some links to Umineko though, now that's nice :o You know I need to refresh my memories, but yeah, Rika definitely was way way kinder haha.





As you can see this is a convo between Hanyuu and older Miyo Takano. What I found interesting in this page is that firstly, Hanyuu refers humans to 'child of man' which of course Aurora does also. Not to forget that they are both 'gods/creators', they both have a beloved Miko (Rika/Bern) and it's also implied that Aurora once lost her memory since one of her horns was damaged and in Higurashi one of Hanyuu horns was slightly broken (I think it was the left horn iirc). Which already made me lead to their connection and not to mention since this is a board game for witches.. I always thought that this was some board game between Aurora and Lambda for a while (I will come soon to the Miyo Takano part) which Aurora created but she grew bored of it and left the game board to Bernkastel (which was Rika in this game) who had to finish it in her place without even knowing what she had to do or what the purpose was (because of the logic error in Higurashi). Rika could remember what every time was happening since she was the one that had to find the logic error in this game and we all know Hanyuu deeply cared for Rika since she is after all her miko, right? It's the same with Aurora and Bernkastel hence it made me think that way.
Huh, now that part I don't recall at all... not sure if it was in the anime or not, so I just skimmed over it. Interesting thought, but my memory about Hanyuu isn't good enough to make an educated guess tbh. Just going by memory/feeling, I think Hanyuu was way different than Aurora, but you're saying she basically was her player inside the game? So like Bernkastel and Erika? Would be kinda weird if Aurora's damage (the horn) would be inflicted on her player too...







Well as you can see younger Miyo Takano going through this incredible painful hell the whole time, asking to escape her fate.. and guess who is talking about 'getting stripped naked' again? Yes, Lambdadelta and see the background in Lambdadelta's panel? Yes, that's Miyo Takano falling in the dirty toilet that she had to clean with her mouth, being endlessly tortured in this hell. Also as I showed you previously the convo between Hanyuu and older Miyo Takano. It kinda always made me think that Hanyuu (the player of Aurora in this board game) gave older Miyo (the player of Lambdadelta in this board game) the power to be the 'game master' and to be the 'god' of this game board and that Lambdadelta so called 'granted' actually Miyo's wish since she got the approval from Aurora to be the game master anyway and that Miyo is prolly the player of Lambdadelta, and guess who had to fix this logic error? Rika and who was the player of Rika? Bernkastel. Who win this game in the end? Bernkastel. In the end Bernkastel also said that to Beatrice that Lambdadelta got bored of the game, right? Higurashi could be that possible board game that she was talking about since in the end.. to me it seems that this time Lambdadelta was bored of playing the game and be 'god' (aka game master) and made Bernkastel win this game (who fixed the logic error with a miracle after century/centuries). We know who was the culprit, the logic error got fixed and so Rika got her happy ending and everyone survived that death day.

I'm also very aware of the fact that ryukishi07 has said in his interview (I dunno how long this was ago xDD) that Rika and Bern has obvious connections (which are obvious lol) and that Tanashi Miyoko does not have any connections with Lambdadelta however he never said that Takano Miyo doesn't have connections with Lambdadelta and we all know what kind of tricky genius ryukishi07 is. He wants to make the readers think in a different way and that every possibilities are open. I'm always wondering.. if Ryukishi07 has planned this all from the start or if this was just a sudden thing that happened and he made it the way it is with his own logic error towards our readers. Oh wel, who knows. Oh wait, he does. Damn you, ryukishi07! =w=

Anyway, there is actually a lot more I wanna say and more pages I would like to show (which unfortunately I can't find atm and I dont even know which chapters they are in which EP =w=) but uh.. the thing is.. it's not like I have to look deep into this because in the end even if it has some connections the stories itself are seperated anyway. ;p But I though it was quite interesting to show you this and giving some of my though which are quite common thought also in all honesty since it's not like I'm the only one thinking like this. x) Well, in the end we all know that whenever something cries, whenever there is a new board game, those two witches are having fun playing it unless they get bored and leaves it or unless Aurora interupts them. =3=
Now that's some fascinating theory. That could actually be, though I guess even if it is, Ryukishi would never confirm it :XD I like it though, that does make sense :nod But lol, I wouldn't be surprised if he thought of this from the start but never bothered to give a clear explanation bc OF COURSE we have to make our own assumptions haha.

Thank god you didn't share more or I would never get done with this post! jk jk :3 Thanks for sharing this, really. It made me all the more hyped for the Higurashi VN, that will definitely help me to endure the wait until the next When they Cry :zomg

Enjoy some fanarts (=3=)/











Adding this today as extra because.... WTF IS DIS ROFL?





I'm pretty certain that I prolly forgot a few sentences that I wanted to write to you or that I said a few things kinda vague (if that's the case hopefully you understand it or else I will hear it from you. If I also forgot to say something that I didn't finish yet please tell me because as I said.. I wouldn't be surprised if I did forgot a few things to mention lol ;p) but you know... even if you have those sentences in mind... whenever you start writing sometimes a wall text... you just unnoticeably forget a few of them, at least I do have that sometimes. Anyway, if I happen to find more pages then I will show them to you. For now .. this will do I think. Not to mention that you've already seen the Bernkastel/Lambdadelta cosplaying Miyo and Rika. Oh yeah which also reminded me...

That Miyo, Hanyuu and Rika wears kinda same stylish clothes like Bern, Lambda and Aurora. For example look at Miyo. She wears a black hat and Lambdadelta wears a pink hat lol. Just something that was kinda a funny thing to notice especially with the things I showed you between them and the image of yesterday.. same hairstyle and all rofl. Also... their personalities whenever Rika, Miyo and Hanyuu get serious.. are literally kinda the same personalities as Lambda, Bern and Aurora. Also something worthy to mention to you. I guess I will leave it by this for now. Seems more then enough, I think. xD

And ikr! I'm not even thinking about the new cry anymore.... I mean, I got my Umineko stuffs, been drawing some Umineko and got the Golden Fantasia game anyway so it made me forget about them, hehe. I've started playing one game today which was the Bernkastel/Lambdadelta ending of course. >:'D
Nice pics there, didn't see them before. The connections really are lovely.
I know exactly how you feel, if you write a wall something always ends up forgotten xD No worries though, your post was long enough ;)

oh you're even drawing some Umineko stuff? Do share plz :wtf I have yet to start Golden Fantasia, but like I said, it's definitely on my list.

Rofl, yeah you told me that once. Tfw Syx holds you from using some sets. GG REKT. Maybe I shouldn't ask this but I will just do it.... is Shirou your top 1 most favorite character by the way?
That's just how syx is, such a loveable guy x333 Oh well, apparently he will continue with Umineko SOON, or so he said.
And lol, ofc you're free to ask, no need to hold back. I wouldn't say Shirou is my absolute fav, it's kinda tricky to pinpoint one clear NUMBER 1 character anyway, in my eyes. He's definitely among my absolute fav chars though, for various reasons. Dunno how much you know about Fate, but I'm a massive Fate fan, as you might have noticed xD So let me share two awesome AMVs with you, to get my point across:



I have to thank you as well, the last vid is definitely something I will use for campaigning in the Husbando Wars ahaha. Anyway, I really love Fate, Fate/Stay Night probably remains my favourite VN too. Don't want to annoy you with my fanboyism though :XD

I love to tease you? Oh no you just did not said that! Do you even know what you are saying Niichan? I would never in my life tease you, wtf?


That is just literally a huge fat big no in my books. I'm honestly amazed that you even think that about me.. not sure if I should feel hurted or insulted.



Well of course the try harding part is most likely an impossible way for me Niichan. I am not sure why you even mention this to me? Are you trying to give me hope? Because if that is the cause then good job Niichan..... well played. Do you want to hurt my feelings more? I mean, of course I am very aware that I am neither of them nor that I am even able to enter the barrier of the German trio... that is just.. impossible! Honestly speaking, when I read that sentence my changes where suddenly reduced to zero and a miracle cannot be occurred on me. Perhaps I should join the with the Eiserne Jungfrau.... maybe then I might have a chance, hmmmm.... *Literally eating some cookies and cake irl atm*
rofl you're so lovely, I know why you and syx get along so well :D Ofc I wanted to give you hope, no hurt your feelings, because I'm not a witch but a nice guy like Battler :hee On a serious note, it's a lot of fun to chat with you, so you're quite high on my "favourite people to talk with on MH" list :teehee Feel free to add me on Discord or something, if you're up for that. Then I will have to deal with less walls as well xDDD

Totally random this but I got this recommended on youtube (it brought me memories back) and oh god it makes me wanna check Higurashi again...


I tell you Niichan .. this scene.. that face expression, that attitude, that text, that voice... Rika don't go full Bernkastel and control yourself, please. XD
Sorry, I won't watch it. I realized that I want to refresh my memories with the Visual Novel, to get the most out of it XD and here I said I don't mind you sharing stuff, I feel ashamed Thanks for sharing though <3

Otaku can never be negative. It is our pride and joy.
Joy certainly, pride I'm not so sure. There's too much stigma around "Otakuness", so I definitely don't go around and show and/or tell everyone about that part of my life. I would rather avoid dealing with that stuff, because I think people who've never read manga/watched anime simply can't understand. At best you get acceptance, at worst people will look at you in a weird way. Not worth the "trouble" in my eyes.[/QUOTE]
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am so happy to be part of this kkck-esque wall of text.

Joy certainly, pride I'm not so sure. There's too much stigma around "Otakuness", so I definitely don't go around and show and/or tell everyone about that part of my life. I would rather avoid dealing with that stuff, because I think people who've never read manga/watched anime simply can't understand. At best you get acceptance, at worst people will look at you in a weird way. Not worth the "trouble" in my eyes.


Good that I hardly care fo such things an joyfully buy my Manga at a local bookstore from time to time. Same for Anime-games.
I somewhat get it if people buy porn in a store but so what? Live and let live.

Of course I am hiding SOME things... People don't have to know everything about yourself... Hehehehe...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
oh you're even drawing some Umineko stuff? Do share plz :wtf I have yet to start Golden Fantasia, but like I said, it's definitely on my list.



That's just how syx is, such a loveable guy x333 Oh well, apparently he will continue with Umineko SOON, or so he said.
And lol, ofc you're free to ask, no need to hold back. I wouldn't say Shirou is my absolute fav, it's kinda tricky to pinpoint one clear NUMBER 1 character anyway, in my eyes. He's definitely among my absolute fav chars though, for various reasons. Dunno how much you know about Fate, but I'm a massive Fate fan, as you might have noticed xD So let me share two awesome AMVs with you, to get my point across:



I have to thank you as well, the last vid is definitely something I will use for campaigning in the Husbando Wars ahaha. Anyway, I really love Fate, Fate/Stay Night probably remains my favourite VN too. Don't want to annoy you with my fanboyism though :XD
I will react on this one since they are quick and also the most easiest part to answer. The others.. I have yet to find time to give you a nice wall of text since you love them ~(=3=)~

Sure. I will show you a few through PM. I'm still practicing but at least it's getting some progress! Most of the time I'm drawing Bern and Lambda but that shouldn't be a surprise for you. x) I have still yet to make Beato but gosh I don't have any ideas for her atm uhg. However I'm finally understanding Lambda's hair a bit better now. Some poses/views are so annoying when I try to draw her hair or Bern's eyes. =w=

I will believe he will continue it soon. I know it for sure! In Syx-kun we believe!

Haha well that's true. I have also quite some favorite characters and I just can't say who is my top 1. too difficult!! Anyway, I know quite some things about Fate. I have seen the anime Fate/Stay Night 2006, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks and season 1 of Fate/Kaleid (I prefer to read the manga) and Fate/Apocrypha. I'm aware there are other Fate series (like the games they have and the VN of Hollow Ataraxia which I wanted to try but uh.. I dunno xD). There was a time I was also searching on which people some characters were inspired. ;p

Lmao it's okay, I know that feeling. After rechecking Umineko I'm just being a fangirl all over again and too passionate about it lol. Having the Golden Fantasia game doesn't make me stop loving it also. xD Oh god... the Ange/Virgilia ending... if you knew Niichan... having the translated version of this game... just perfection.I think you will have a '???' moment. XD Anyway, I haven't seen you using those videos yet but after you've passed the round with a wonderful one vote difference miracle, it's a nice moment to do it against Farfosh~ Let's see who's going to win that battle hehe~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Don't have any hi-res waifu pictures to post, but belated happy holidays and NYE, kev!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't have any hi-res waifu pictures to post, but belated happy holidays and NYE, kev!
Wow Doku, it sure has been a long time. To think you would even remember me :'D And thanks dude, I wish you the same! How's life treating you?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
BTW nii, left a rather lengthy message for you on slack. It's quite the wall :teehee
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Mangas on hold (except for YNN maybe):

Animes on hold (even though it pains me to keep Violet Evergarden for later):

Quitted OP Gacha game, again after 2 weeks (lol):

FGO Saber Wars farming more or less done:

Mentally ready for Umineko:


It's getting oldschool nii. Whenever we meet again on Slack, you'll get live reports of my play. Like in the past... if you remember those times that is. :lmao :teehee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am so happy to be part of this kkck-esque wall of text.



Good that I hardly care fo such things an joyfully buy my Manga at a local bookstore from time to time. Same for Anime-games.
I somewhat get it if people buy porn in a store but so what? Live and let live.

Of course I am hiding SOME things... People don't have to know everything about yourself... Hehehehe...
Well buying manga at a local bockstore isn't exactly that big of a deal, as long as it doesn't have a loli or half-naked girl on the cover :p That's way different than... let's say, you wearing a T-Shirt with some manga dude/girl on it. Or you telling all of your friends that you read some Visual Novel with some nice H-scenes or something. You get what I'm trying to say? Not that many people are willing to accept/respect a hobby they deem strange, even if they know barely anything about it. Otakuness isn't really something you can boast about or anything, at least as long as it's more than reading/watching Naruto/OP.

I will react on this one since they are quick and also the most easiest part to answer. The others.. I have yet to find time to give you a nice wall of text since you love them ~(=3=)~

Sure. I will show you a few through PM. I'm still practicing but at least it's getting some progress! Most of the time I'm drawing Bern and Lambda but that shouldn't be a surprise for you. x) I have still yet to make Beato but gosh I don't have any ideas for her atm uhg. However I'm finally understanding Lambda's hair a bit better now. Some poses/views are so annoying when I try to draw her hair or Bern's eyes. =w=

I will believe he will continue it soon. I know it for sure! In Syx-kun we believe!

Haha well that's true. I have also quite some favorite characters and I just can't say who is my top 1. too difficult!! Anyway, I know quite some things about Fate. I have seen the anime Fate/Stay Night 2006, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks and season 1 of Fate/Kaleid (I prefer to read the manga) and Fate/Apocrypha. I'm aware there are other Fate series (like the games they have and the VN of Hollow Ataraxia which I wanted to try but uh.. I dunno xD). There was a time I was also searching on which people some characters were inspired. ;p

Lmao it's okay, I know that feeling. After rechecking Umineko I'm just being a fangirl all over again and too passionate about it lol. Having the Golden Fantasia game doesn't make me stop loving it also. xD Oh god... the Ange/Virgilia ending... if you knew Niichan... having the translated version of this game... just perfection.I think you will have a '???' moment. XD Anyway, I haven't seen you using those videos yet but after you've passed the round with a wonderful one vote difference miracle, it's a nice moment to do it against Farfosh~ Let's see who's going to win that battle hehe~
Well I'm still waiting for your answer to the other stuff Magi :3

Your pics are cool :nod Even though I'm repeating myself, please continue to draw lots more ;) I wish I could draw well lol, but sadly I suck.

According to his latest post here, syx should've continued by now... or so I hope, it's about damn time :p I usually believe in him too, but when it comes to Umineko... I'm going to be careful :awe

Well then name me some of your fav male and female charas in anime/manga, please. I'm curious~
So basically you're what we Fate nerds call filthy secondary, someone who hasn't even read the source material. I'm joking kinda, but it's a good thing you didn't read Hollow Ataraxia, because you would've been spoiled about a lot of things. Not to mention you probably wouldn't get some stuff either, because without having read the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel you're still missing a lot of stuff. Don't even get me started on how Fate 2006 is trash, and UBW (I hope you ain't talking about the film) is only subpar too, for someone who didn't read the VN. Oh well, eventually everything will be animated, I hope the Heavens Feel films will do the VN the justice it deserves.

Nothing beats fanboying/girling, even if you might annoy others :teehee Your words really make me wanna check the Fantasia game, but there's too much on my plate right now :( oh well, it's just a matter of time.
And we both know how that battle went, the vid didn't help much :XD But granted, I didn't really have the time to properly campaign, so maybe next time I can have an all-out battle as well, Farfs vs Erin is quite the sight : D

BTW nii, left a rather lengthy message for you on slack. It's quite the wall :teehee
Yes, and you deleted that wall after I was late noticing... oh dear, you really are more impatient than I thought xP
But I'm glad I could help you in the end : )

Mangas on hold (except for YNN maybe):

Animes on hold (even though it pains me to keep Violet Evergarden for later):

Quitted OP Gacha game, again after 2 weeks (lol):

FGO Saber Wars farming more or less done:

Mentally ready for Umineko:


It's getting oldschool nii. Whenever we meet again on Slack, you'll get live reports of my play. Like in the past... if you remember those times that is. :lmao :teehee
You dropped the OP game again, why? :XD
I respect you putting everything else on hold, don't think I could do that.

And I won't believe you until I have one of those live reports on Slack! I do remember them well, I just hope you didn't forget most of what happened in the first four episodes :p
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yes, and you deleted that wall after I was late noticing... oh dear, you really are more impatient than I thought xP
But I'm glad I could help you in the end : )
haha, yeah I'm pretty impatient...and in retrospect, probably shouldn't have deleted it..Took quite some effort too XD
But yes, thanks for your help :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Tomorrow is the last day of Heaven's Feel being available in cinemas (CGV). I am gonna watch it tomorrow :nod Have you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
02 is might be 01 girl of the season :kappa
What does trigger mean (context: Darling in the Franxx)?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Niichan I was searching for something about Bern on my mobile and suddenly I bumped with this bonus chapter:

http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_tsubasa/chapter_9

Like I totally freaking forgot about this one, so I was rereading it and I was like: 'Gosh why the frik is this so damn adorable?!' Bern can be nice and adorable.... if it's for the sake for Lambda ROFL. Yeah, this actually gave me more reasons to make them often together lmfao. This ship is too much for me and Aurora....... I see her like some kind of 'mother figure' to Bern and Bern's attitude towards her never stops to amuse me. xD

Also I've seen your comment. I will answer on that one and the previous stuff whenever I have more free time. Right now, I mostly answer on my mobile. I hope you can deal with the wait a bit longer;. ;p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PS: Who's that character in your avy? She seems familiar but also not lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well I'm still waiting for your answer to the other stuff Magi :3
Okay first lemme say that I still have yet to find them when I can reply on the older post (with the wall of text XD). Hopefully I can do it this week since that's gonna take me some time lol.

Your pics are cool :nod Even though I'm repeating myself, please continue to draw lots more ;) I wish I could draw well lol, but sadly I suck.
Thanks! I made some new drafts and half finished ones lately including one with Beatrice (which I failed hard and my paper is gonna die if I erase her again ROFL).

Lol. Well I believe everyone can draw if they truly want it. Just takes some time, effort and of course the love for it. :3

According to his latest post here, syx should've continued by now... or so I hope, it's about damn time :p I usually believe in him too, but when it comes to Umineko... I'm going to be careful :awe
..... dat emoji also on the end....

Perfect!
Well then name me some of your fav male and female charas in anime/manga, please. I'm curious~
So basically you're what we Fate nerds call filthy secondary, someone who hasn't even read the source material. I'm joking kinda, but it's a good thing you didn't read Hollow Ataraxia, because you would've been spoiled about a lot of things. Not to mention you probably wouldn't get some stuff either, because without having read the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel you're still missing a lot of stuff. Don't even get me started on how Fate 2006 is trash, and UBW (I hope you ain't talking about the film) is only subpar too, for someone who didn't read the VN. Oh well, eventually everything will be animated, I hope the Heavens Feel films will do the VN the justice it deserves.
Hm, Shirou (then I mean Miyu's bro) obviously. :3 Also I like Kuro because I find her epic. Gilgamesh also. I like the relationship Illyasviel has with Miyu. I also like the lelness between Rin and Luvia. XD I kinda like Angelica for some reason (Also I swear for some reason she reminds me of Signum from the Nanoha series lol) and Beatrice was rather okay. For the rest, I don't really have a favorite tho.

And LOL dis fanboy. Well good thing is that I watched the 2006 serie like years ago, you can pretty much say that it's an Umineko case for me before I did read the manga and did the VN LEL. Guess I have to start to check the VN's of the fate series, only question is.... when will I do it and when do I have the time for it. :P

Also VN's having bad anime adaption 'cuz of important stuff being left out etc. doesn't sound new to me rofl. Is the Higurashi anime the only one that is a bit faithful to the VN LOL? XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top