A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tomorrow is the last day of Heaven's Feel being available in cinemas (CGV). I am gonna watch it tomorrow :nod Have you?
oooh, did you watch it? It only started airing in Germany a few days ago, I'm going to watch it together with syx on Sunday :zomg

Damn, I wanted to create a Zero Two set, but now it would feel like I just copied you @niichan. :kappa
How do you feel about the series?
haha there can never be enough Zero Two sets, I don't mind if you copy me :teehee
Well I'm really enjoying the series, I just love Trigger's style and the series gives me strong TTGL and KLK vibes (which I both enjoyed immensely too). How about you?
02 is might be 01 girl of the season :kappa
What does trigger mean (context: Darling in the Franxx)?
What a lovely pun :blush but you still have to learn some things from Punmaster Sky~

and oh Brandy... Trigger is the studio producing Darling in the Franxx XD They're mostly staff that split off from Gainax (mb you know that studio, they did NGE for example, or the mentioned TTGL) and I've enjoyed almost every show they've created so far. Some more, some less ofc.

Niichan I was searching for something about Bern on my mobile and suddenly I bumped with this bonus chapter:

http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_tsubasa/chapter_9

Like I totally freaking forgot about this one, so I was rereading it and I was like: 'Gosh why the frik is this so damn adorable?!' Bern can be nice and adorable.... if it's for the sake for Lambda ROFL. Yeah, this actually gave me more reasons to make them often together lmfao. This ship is too much for me and Aurora....... I see her like some kind of 'mother figure' to Bern and Bern's attitude towards her never stops to amuse me. xD

Also I've seen your comment. I will answer on that one and the previous stuff whenever I have more free time. Right now, I mostly answer on my mobile. I hope you can deal with the wait a bit longer;. ;p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PS: Who's that character in your avy? She seems familiar but also not lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Okay first lemme say that I still have yet to find them when I can reply on the older post (with the wall of text XD). Hopefully I can do it this week since that's gonna take me some time lol.

Thanks! I made some new drafts and half finished ones lately including one with Beatrice (which I failed hard and my paper is gonna die if I erase her again ROFL).

Lol. Well I believe everyone can draw if they truly want it. Just takes some time, effort and of course the love for it. :3

..... dat emoji also on the end....

Perfect!
lol that reminds me that I never read the Tsubasa stories... only knew a few from a summary on the wiki :XD Yeah that chap was really adorable, but so like the witches haha. How Lambda trolled her, splendid :teehee Then again while I agree that they make for an adorable pairing, I can't help but be reminded of the not so nice stuff they did. Which brings me to the second chapter, which I knew from a summary but reading it as a manga again... damn, Bern that was cruel. Not sure if that story can be considered canon, I guess not, but it's pretty telling in the sense that Bern would'nt hesitate to put you through the worst misery if it helps entertaining her. So it's kinda impossible for me to see her as a cute girl or something (which goes for Lambda too, but to a lesser extent).

wow your answer really is taking forever, I have to wonder if you will ever get to it :toc

Good to hear you're continuing to draw though, why not show us that lovely Beato here? :bishie. I'm sure syx would approve as well

And glad I could make you laugh (god I love Aqua's laugh, rofl)~ syx actually started reading Umineko again, though from the very beginning, so it's likely going to take months until he's done for good...

Hm, Shirou (then I mean Miyu's bro) obviously. :3 Also I like Kuro because I find her epic. Gilgamesh also. I like the relationship Illyasviel has with Miyu. I also like the lelness between Rin and Luvia. XD I kinda like Angelica for some reason (Also I swear for some reason she reminds me of Signum from the Nanoha series lol) and Beatrice was rather okay. For the rest, I don't really have a favorite tho.

And LOL dis fanboy. Well good thing is that I watched the 2006 serie like years ago, you can pretty much say that it's an Umineko case for me before I did read the manga and did the VN LEL. Guess I have to start to check the VN's of the fate series, only question is.... when will I do it and when do I have the time for it. :P

Also VN's having bad anime adaption 'cuz of important stuff being left out etc. doesn't sound new to me rofl. Is the Higurashi anime the only one that is a bit faithful to the VN LOL? XD
:lmao You misunderstood, I didn't mean Fate/Kaleid but charas in anime/manga in general. But good to see that we have the same favourites (Shirou, Kuro, Gilgamesh) :D Gotta say I only like his younger version though, adult Gilgamesh's attitude is just too much for me lol (never saw Nanoha btw, so can't say anything about that).

Well can't really blame anyone, I would've watched the Fate/Stay Night anime too if I didn't see someone saying that the VN is much better. Maybe Fate/Stay Night being my first VN is part of the reason why it's such a special series to me :XD I kinda doubt you will ever find the time bc it's most likely too low on your list of stuff you wanna check out, but in case you ever feel like reading the original shoot me a message. I will tell you how to get the best version out there. Like that one has added effects, a redone OST and you can remove the H-scenes with alternative scenes which are way better (bc the H-scenes are horrible for the most part, lol). But my inner fanboy is showing again, so I will stop here :lmao

Hmm I can actually think of a few, though it really is pretty rare to see a VN adapted well. Steins;Gate is actually on par with the VN, possibly even better, but it's a mostly linear story and thus easier to adapt (then again Umi is too, and that didn't go well). It's a great anime, not sure if you've seen it. The other two are both works from Key: Clannad and Planetarian. Can't really judge Clannad bc I've only read the VN, but from opinions and scenes I've seen it's a mostly faithful adaptation, as faithful as possible (and it got 47 episodes). Planetarian is really short and hence only needed a few episodes to animate the whole story, so that probably was easy to adapt too. But that's all I know, and I feel like I've written too much already xD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It got cancelled. I am super sad :emocat not cool at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
haha there can never be enough Zero Two sets, I don't mind if you copy me :teehee
Well I'm really enjoying the series, I just love Trigger's style and the series gives me strong TTGL and KLK vibes (which I both enjoyed immensely too). How about you?
I'll take up on your offer then. :kappa
Anway, so far I am enjoying it and if the previous series by Trigger are of any indication, then I expect a big plotwist towards the end.
Besides, how can you not appreciate DAT innuendo and DAT fanservice. :hurr
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
lol that reminds me that I never read the Tsubasa stories... only knew a few from a summary on the wiki :XD
......



lol that reminds me that I never read the Tsubasa stories... only knew a few from a summary on the wiki :XD Yeah that chap was really adorable, but so like the witches haha. How Lambda trolled her, splendid :teehee Then again while I agree that they make for an adorable pairing, I can't help but be reminded of the not so nice stuff they did. Which brings me to the second chapter, which I knew from a summary but reading it as a manga again... damn, Bern that was cruel. Not sure if that story can be considered canon, I guess not, but it's pretty telling in the sense that Bern would'nt hesitate to put you through the worst misery if it helps entertaining her. So it's kinda impossible for me to see her as a cute girl or something (which goes for Lambda too, but to a lesser extent).
Ah come on~! If we put that aside then they can be cuties... to each other at least! I mean, they are just bored and need to please themselves to run from their boredom even if it has to be the most cruelest way ever. It's their job, witches things you know. Very normal and part of their charm mhmhm. =3=

wow your answer really is taking forever, I have to wonder if you will ever get to it :toc
Oh my. No worries, I will not wait you any longer Niichan-kun! The fastest reply you will get on it is in about 4 months.


I think I will reply this weekend on it since I'm quite busy this month and the upcoming months hence why I takes so long >.<

And glad I could make you laugh (god I love Aqua's laugh, rofl)~ syx actually started reading Umineko again, though from the very beginning, so it's likely going to take months until he's done for good...
Ikr! Aqua is lovely anyway!

I'm amazed you give him months for it! Too less time. =O I don't even dare to say how long it will take for him to finish it from my pov..... but you know.. I have faith in him so I will believe in that faith but it's gonna be a hard........... hard...................... a very hard............... task. So Niichan-kun......

...............................
..........................
.............
.....
...

wake me up when he has finished it!


:lmao You misunderstood, I didn't mean Fate/Kaleid but charas in anime/manga in general. But good to see that we have the same favourites (Shirou, Kuro, Gilgamesh) :D Gotta say I only like his younger version though, adult Gilgamesh's attitude is just too much for me lol (never saw Nanoha btw, so can't say anything about that).

Well can't really blame anyone, I would've watched the Fate/Stay Night anime too if I didn't see someone saying that the VN is much better. Maybe Fate/Stay Night being my first VN is part of the reason why it's such a special series to me :XD I kinda doubt you will ever find the time bc it's most likely too low on your list of stuff you wanna check out, but in case you ever feel like reading the original shoot me a message. I will tell you how to get the best version out there. Like that one has added effects, a redone OST and you can remove the H-scenes with alternative scenes which are way better (bc the H-scenes are horrible for the most part, lol). But my inner fanboy is showing again, so I will stop here :lmao

Hmm I can actually think of a few, though it really is pretty rare to see a VN adapted well. Steins;Gate is actually on par with the VN, possibly even better, but it's a mostly linear story and thus easier to adapt (then again Umi is too, and that didn't go well). It's a great anime, not sure if you've seen it. The other two are both works from Key: Clannad and Planetarian. Can't really judge Clannad bc I've only read the VN, but from opinions and scenes I've seen it's a mostly faithful adaptation, as faithful as possible (and it got 47 episodes). Planetarian is really short and hence only needed a few episodes to animate the whole story, so that probably was easy to adapt too. But that's all I know, and I feel like I've written too much already xD
Oh lol mb. XD Oh well it still would be the same and then add Joan, older Gilgamesh, Saber in the list. There are some other characters I also like but forgot their names atm lol. Well I must admit that I do like adult Gilgamesh since he has dat attitude with him that makes him kinda funny imo. :P

Haha, yeah since I do have a lot of other mangas/series that I have yet to check so it's gonna take some time lol. However, when I will do it ( will definitely message you about it! :'D

Oh yeah Steins;Gate. Yeah I know that one, I was forced to watch it since I once promised someone that I would watch it. It was a nice serie and I wasn't aware that it had a VN also. Clanned I do know and it was faithful imo. Planetarian.. never heard of that so can't really say much about it.

That's fine, I don't find it too much and I'm enjoying your small walls anyway because then I can give walls back which you love so much! but not today xd
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
oooh, did you watch it? It only started airing in Germany a few days ago, I'm going to watch it together with syx on Sunday :zomg
WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!


I'm already in preparation, dude...








--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
syx actually started reading Umineko again, though from the very beginning, so it's likely going to take months until he's done for good...
I'm amazed you give him months for it! Too less time. =O I don't even dare to say how long it will take for him to finish it from my pov..... but you know.. I have faith in him so I will believe in that faith but it's gonna be a hard........... hard...................... a very hard............... task. So Niichan-kun......

...............................
..........................
.............
.....
...

wake me up when he has finished it!
Thanks for talking behind my back without tagging me and putting so much trust in my person.


I just recently finished EP1, the Tea Party of EP1 and the ??? of EP1.
Truth to be told, I don't regret starting from scratch. My previous word file contained more than 50 pages of written information which I accumulated during the first four episodes. You can read my current excel file (I'm using excel now, because of the tab function and I can link information between the tabs) in approx. 5 minutes. Of course it's only for the complete first episode, but it's still far less information than I wrote during my first read of the first episode.

I actually don't want to write much about the EP1, since I don't think I got any wiser, lel. Obviously, I read it in a complete different view now due to the knowledge I gained during my first read. I'll throw some crazy crackpot theories and/or thoughts:
  • I kinda doubt any death which happened, no matter whether it is said that the faces of the people were smashed to an unrecognizable state or not, no matter whether they have a freaking stake stuck on their forehead or not. But in order to come up with some ideas/theories, I have to assume some deaths.
  • Due to the fact that Kinzo is already dead, there is no reason for Nanjo to be at Rokkenjima. He is definitely the or one of the culprits. Well, that's rather obvious now, since he lied a couple of times in EP1
  • I have huge trouble to classify whether the things which were said or shown happened for real or not.
  • First twilight: Either Rudolf, Kyrie, Rosa and Gohda faked their deaths and killed Krauss and Shannon, or it's the other way around, meaning Krauss and Shannon faked their deaths and killed the four others (there has to be a connection why only half of their faces were smashed), part of me thinks they have an affair. I talked about this with nii yesterday and he kinda cornered me by asking how that makes sense and so on (why would Krauss and Shannon smash the faces of the others to an unrecognizable state). Yes, I can't come up with a legit story to prove my theory. Hell, if I could, the case would be solved.
  • I think the kids (Battler, George and Jessica) are innocent. I want to believe that Natsuhi is as well, but the fact that she kinda talked with Kinzo makes her slightly suspicious. Maria is just a puppet being used.
  • Natsuhi was killed by Krauss or the gun was sabotaged before. The former would further support my theory that Krauss and Shannon have an affair or that at least Krauss is alive. The letter Natsuhi received has the handwriting of Krauss and contained the meeting point in front of the portrait. That's why Natsuhi rushed there asap and when she met Krauss, she handed over her gun to him (her husband), who on the other hand used it to kill her. The latter makes less sense, since a sabotaged gun would be broken after the first shot, but maybe no one noticed it due to the shock? Not to mention that you couldn't plan when Natsuhi would shoot her weapon at all, so it makes even more less sense for now.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It got cancelled. I am super sad :emocat not cool at all
wow that sucks... :( Was that the last/only showing? I went with @syx yesterday (he wants to be tagged) and it was awesome :zomg Really loved the movie, it was almost perfect (though ofc there's something I could nitpick about xD). The director and a few people from ufotable were there too, we could ask them some question after the film and get autographs. I got myself together and actually asked a question, though I'm sure most people were like "this guy has to be some kinda hardcore fan..." x'D

Syx and me actually went for autographs two times, one before the film where we got a booklet signed (which we bought there), and then again after the film, with a signed postcard haha. Overall really fun time, only problem that we got there too late. Or more like we got there on time, but not early enough, so there was a really long crowd already, and we had to take seats at one of the front rows.... which led to some action scenes being kinda hard to grasp bc the screen really was too huge to process everything when you're that close lol. Only a minor complaint though, those 2 hours were over in a flash. When the film was over syx asked me "wait, that was 2 hours already?" and I was like "lol yeah dude" :XD

I'll take up on your offer then. :kappa
Anway, so far I am enjoying it and if the previous series by Trigger are of any indication, then I expect a big plotwist towards the end.
Besides, how can you not appreciate DAT innuendo and DAT fanservice. :hurr
:nod I see you're a man of culture as well, my dear Zasz-kun

......




Ah come on~! If we put that aside then they can be cuties... to each other at least! I mean, they are just bored and need to please themselves to run from their boredom even if it has to be the most cruelest way ever. It's their job, witches things you know. Very normal and part of their charm mhmhm. =3=

Oh my. No worries, I will not wait you any longer Niichan-kun! The fastest reply you will get on it is in about 4 months.


I think I will reply this weekend on it since I'm quite busy this month and the upcoming months hence why I takes so long >.<
I knew you would react like that :teehee Well to be fair back then I wasn't aware that the Tsubasa stuff was translated already. After I was done with Umineko I simply searched the net for anthing revolving around Umineko, think I found out about Tsubasa on the wiki and then I couldn't help myself and read a bit. Definitely something I need to read, though from what I've seen not all of Tsubasa is translated.

Hmmm yeah it's part of their charm, I agree with you, but... I think I find Bernkaselt just a tad bit too cruel to consider her all that cute. Ofc it's part of what makes the her and the witches so interesting, but let's just say she has too little kindness for me to consider her nice or anything like that. An interesting character? Definitely. One that makes me go "damn this chara is awesome"? Probably not, just can't help myself xD Though ofc once she shows her cute/kind side that makes it all the more "interesting", haha. Just more of a Beato and Lambda fan.

This weekend... but this weekend's over already... oh well, here you are joking about @syx but you're not exactly fast either...

but enough with the teasing :XD If you're busy with other stuff that's just fine, no reason to feel bad or that you have to hurry. I'm sitting here patiently ;)


Ikr! Aqua is lovely anyway!

I'm amazed you give him months for it! Too less time. =O I don't even dare to say how long it will take for him to finish it from my pov..... but you know.. I have faith in him so I will believe in that faith but it's gonna be a hard........... hard...................... a very hard............... task. So Niichan-kun......

...............................
..........................
.............
.....
...

wake me up when he has finished it!




Oh lol mb. XD Oh well it still would be the same and then add Joan, older Gilgamesh, Saber in the list. There are some other characters I also like but forgot their names atm lol. Well I must admit that I do like adult Gilgamesh since he has dat attitude with him that makes him kinda funny imo. :P

Haha, yeah since I do have a lot of other mangas/series that I have yet to check so it's gonna take some time lol. However, when I will do it ( will definitely message you about it! :'D

Oh yeah Steins;Gate. Yeah I know that one, I was forced to watch it since I once promised someone that I would watch it. It was a nice serie and I wasn't aware that it had a VN also. Clanned I do know and it was faithful imo. Planetarian.. never heard of that so can't really say much about it.

That's fine, I don't find it too much and I'm enjoying your small walls anyway because then I can give walls back which you love so much! but not today xd
Well he did finish EP1 today, like he said he would. So maybe there's some hope for him... I believe he can finish the VN this year! (but I know how you feel, get some good rest and I will wake you up once he's done)

Oh my oh my, my dear magi. You got me wrong again :lmao I'm not talking about Kaleid, and I wasn't talking about Fate either. I meant your fav charas in ANIME/MANGA no matter which one/all you've ever seen or read. I know you're not big on Fate, so I was trying to broaden to question but you got me wrong two times rofl, guess I need to work on my phrasing :XD

Adult Gilgamesh funny? I think I see your point, but he's just too much of an asshole/prick in my eyes. I mean even his kid version thinks that his adult version is a horrible adult xDDD

You sound like you didn't enjoy Steins;Gate much? Also surprised to hear you've read the Clannad VN, too? I thought Umineko was your first VN, for some reason :o

lol I actually enjoy walls of text, it's just that it can take so long to answer... especially if there are multiple posts you're supposed to answer. So it's both fun and yet a pain sometimes, I think/hope you know what I mean :blush

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!


I'm already in preparation, dude...








--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Thanks for talking behind my back without tagging me and putting so much trust in my person.


I just recently finished EP1, the Tea Party of EP1 and the ??? of EP1.
Truth to be told, I don't regret starting from scratch. My previous word file contained more than 50 pages of written information which I accumulated during the first four episodes. You can read my current excel file (I'm using excel now, because of the tab function and I can link information between the tabs) in approx. 5 minutes. Of course it's only for the complete first episode, but it's still far less information than I wrote during my first read of the first episode.

I actually don't want to write much about the EP1, since I don't think I got any wiser, lel. Obviously, I read it in a complete different view now due to the knowledge I gained during my first read. I'll throw some crazy crackpot theories and/or thoughts:
  • I kinda doubt any death which happened, no matter whether it is said that the faces of the people were smashed to an unrecognizable state or not, no matter whether they have a freaking stake stuck on their forehead or not. But in order to come up with some ideas/theories, I have to assume some deaths.
  • Due to the fact that Kinzo is already dead, there is no reason for Nanjo to be at Rokkenjima. He is definitely the or one of the culprits. Well, that's rather obvious now, since he lied a couple of times in EP1
  • I have huge trouble to classify whether the things which were said or shown happened for real or not.
  • First twilight: Either Rudolf, Kyrie, Rosa and Gohda faked their deaths and killed Krauss and Shannon, or it's the other way around, meaning Krauss and Shannon faked their deaths and killed the four others (there has to be a connection why only half of their faces were smashed), part of me thinks they have an affair. I talked about this with nii yesterday and he kinda cornered me by asking how that makes sense and so on (why would Krauss and Shannon smash the faces of the others to an unrecognizable state). Yes, I can't come up with a legit story to prove my theory. Hell, if I could, the case would be solved.
  • I think the kids (Battler, George and Jessica) are innocent. I want to believe that Natsuhi is as well, but the fact that she kinda talked with Kinzo makes her slightly suspicious. Maria is just a puppet being used.
  • Natsuhi was killed by Krauss or the gun was sabotaged before. The former would further support my theory that Krauss and Shannon have an affair or that at least Krauss is alive. The letter Natsuhi received has the handwriting of Krauss and contained the meeting point in front of the portrait. That's why Natsuhi rushed there asap and when she met Krauss, she handed over her gun to him (her husband), who on the other hand used it to kill her. The latter makes less sense, since a sabotaged gun would be broken after the first shot, but maybe no one noticed it due to the shock? Not to mention that you couldn't plan when Natsuhi would shoot her weapon at all, so it makes even more less sense for now.
Chill my friend, chill...~ We had a fun time yesterday, again I thank you for your funny family stories and the lovely driving :3

After writing so much I don't really feel like answering any of the Umineko stuff... let me see. I don't think there's much I could say anyway, so I'm leaving it to Magi if she feels like she wants to comment on something xP Just know that I'm enjoying your theories, so feel free to keep them coming ; D
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Chill my friend, chill...~ We had a fun time yesterday, again I thank you for your funny family stories and the lovely driving :3

After writing so much I don't really feel like answering any of the Umineko stuff... let me see. I don't think there's much I could say anyway, so I'm leaving it to Magi if she feels like she wants to comment on something xP Just know that I'm enjoying your theories, so feel free to keep them coming ; D
It was a hilarious day for me to be honest! xD There was just one thing I was afraid of and that thankfully didn't happen: awkward silence. :lmao There was not a single moment where we didn't talk. Granted, the first 90 seconds were weird, but even then we never fell silent. And don't act like I was the only one who told some funny family stories. We even share some similarities, good ones as well as bad ones. Your stories didn't pale in comparison at all.

I'm sorry that I ran away from the girls because of my shyness. Thank you that you asked the staff where we have to go because I was unable to talk to other people. I promise that I will work on myself.



I had to laugh a lot about your cautiousness about sharing/separating our goodies/snacks/drinks. :lmao I wasn't aware that I give off such German strictness vibes. xD

Anyway, I kinda regret that we didn't met before, now. You were an awesome friend that day and I hope we can meet again soon.

Last but not least: What do you mean with lovely driving? If there was ONE thing which was normal (and not creepy) about me, then it was my driving skills. ò.ó
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I knew you would react like that :teehee Well to be fair back then I wasn't aware that the Tsubasa stuff was translated already. After I was done with Umineko I simply searched the net for anthing revolving around Umineko, think I found out about Tsubasa on the wiki and then I couldn't help myself and read a bit. Definitely something I need to read, though from what I've seen not all of Tsubasa is translated.
I'm pretty certain they're (or at least were) all translated since I have read them all (quite some time ago rofl xd) but it's also possible that some sites does delete them which I've seen with some old mangas I have read years ago and that I was searching for but I can't find some chapters anymore. :c However if I find a site that has all translated ones, I will definitely tag you about it!

This weekend... but this weekend's over already... oh well, here you are joking about @syx but you're not exactly fast either...

but enough with the teasing :XD If you're busy with other stuff that's just fine, no reason to feel bad or that you have to hurry. I'm sitting here patiently ;)
Oh hell to the no! Listen mister admin! You already kept me out of the German trio with that huge barrier which was already impossible for me to enter and that my chances were already reduced to zero and now you're saying this to me?! What can I possible do or say against this actually... if I would say 'no, you're a slowpoke!' then I will get banned... I guess I have to accept my fate.... mind you that I've written already 50% and I sincerely wanted to answer it today since I had some free time but after reading this right now... I have changed my mind once again. Thank you for having so much trust in my fastness.


Gotta admit. I really wanted to finish it since I planned to do so but somehow I kinda forgot a few things I wanted to write and got quite tired of it so I kept it on a pause once again ^^;. I don't want to wait you too long for it but gosh this isn't working out lol. At least I will answer this post once again rofl. XD

Well he did finish EP1 today, like he said he would. So maybe there's some hope for him... I believe he can finish the VN this year! (but I know how you feel, get some good rest and I will wake you up once he's done)
Thank you that's very kind of you. If @syx will finish it this year it would be quite a miracle. Hopefully @syx will make us believe in him and that he will finish it. In @syx we believe!

Oh my oh my, my dear magi. You got me wrong again :lmao I'm not talking about Kaleid, and I wasn't talking about Fate either. I meant your fav charas in ANIME/MANGA no matter which one/all you've ever seen or read. I know you're not big on Fate, so I was trying to broaden to question but you got me wrong two times rofl, guess I need to work on my phrasing :XD

Adult Gilgamesh funny? I think I see your point, but he's just too much of an asshole/prick in my eyes. I mean even his kid version thinks that his adult version is a horrible adult xDDD

You sound like you didn't enjoy Steins;Gate much? Also surprised to hear you've read the Clannad VN, too? I thought Umineko was your first VN, for some reason :o

lol I actually enjoy walls of text, it's just that it can take so long to answer... especially if there are multiple posts you're supposed to answer. So it's both fun and yet a pain sometimes, I think/hope you know what I mean :blush
Ohhhhh. LOL. I dunno man, for some reason I thought you meant anime/mangas of all the fate series that have one since we were talking about it and I didn't really paid attention that you actually meant animes/mangas in general since it was kinda a question in a subject we were talking about which made me automatically think like 'animas/mangas' as 'fate animes/mangas' XD So... I went back to your post and I must say it's not fully your fault since I see you said 'in general' behind it but I guess I have overlooked it rofl. >w<; I will provide you a list soon of my favorite characters in general!

Oh lol, really? XD Well I actually did enjoy it. It was a nice serie to watch. :3
Ha! No you got that wrong. :P I said that Umineko was one of my first VN not that it was my first VN, but one of them. Umineko was my third VN but then again I haven't read much VN's anyway lol. x)

Of course I do! I mean, I do like it if there are multiple posts to answer, since you can let the person wait longer and make a bigger text then you expected to make. It's quite a joy I must say, don't you think so too Niichan?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay wait I just noticed something.... I know for sure I replied back on your thought about Bernkastel but exactly that post is gone in my post?! What in the world is the meaning behind this?

Did I accidentally removed it myself when I was quoting again?

That is definitely a possiblity, yes but there might be another reason behind this....

Maybe..................
Maybe..............
No way......
Nah... that can't be xD

Right...?

...



It's confirmed guys. Bernkastel came and removed exactly that post to mind fuck me. Cruel witch being the cruel witch after all. I have nothing to say anymore.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
If I forgot some texts to reply then not my fault! =w=

Answering this took forever, but here it is v___v



What a lovely wall of text :3 Answering this will take some time :XD

You skimmed through some parts? How dare you :p but lol, if you already knew the story that's understandable, EP5/6 definitely are a bit too lengthy and go over known stuff again and again. I get that it probably was included to help people refresh their memories and to show people the importance of those hints and whatnot, but I think it could've been handled better in the VN. Funnily enough I didn't really get that feeling with the manga, I actually enjoyed EP5/6 quite a lot there. Still think EP5 might be the weakest in my eyes, together with EP1 (which is perfectly fine as an introductory chapter). EP7 actually is better in hindsight, though I did feel that Kinzo's story was a bit too lengthy as well. Then again almost every episode had its great moments, the OP for Chiru still gives me hype.


"Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.

Come, I’ll cut the truth out from the fiction."

I still remember when I thought Will was going to give concrete answers and yet he remained so vague that I still couldn't figure out how a lot murders happened without some help xD Remind me, you read the manga first I think?

Tbh I never had a problem with Dlanor's voice, I guess it's a matter of taste. Personally I thought her voice was pretty fitting, it's all the more chilling once she goes full HAM with her death stuff XDD But yeah, hardly any character in Umineko is "bad" or unlikeable. Just not Goda, because he's boring :teehee

lol I never really noticed but you're right with Ange's witch dresss, now I can't unsee x'D Can't say her outfit bugged me though, but definitely prefer the other witches design.
And well, in general I really like most witches. Okay Eva-Beatrice was kinda hard to like lol, but she somehow redeemed herself towards the end. Though that's one of the things I really like about Umineko. I really disliked/hated Eva ever since the beginning, but with time you start to understand that she simply got hurt in multiple ways and kind of got pushed into this "villain" role :/ I mean that still doesn't excuse her from some things she did, just like Kinzo, but you see that no character is inherently evil or anything, they're all multifaceted and got dragged into this spiral of misery for various reasons. If you think about it, the Ushiromiya family had a DAMN LOT of problems lol.
Oh well I went offtopic there for a sec... :XD Anyway yeah, Aurora definitely was a huuuge troll rofl, but I like that it wasn't onesided and Lambda/Bern often had some retort. Just like how it was with Beato and Lambda/Bern.
Now that you mentioned Will...... There is one thing what slightly bothered me about Bernkastel tho. Willhard and Lion were waiting for a miracle to happen that they would live when they faced Bernkastel (before she killed them both just to have the information Aurora was seeking for xd) and saying that in front of her which made her mad but if they wished for a miracle.. why doesn’t it trigger Bernkastel to make the miracle happen? It’s not like their chances were really zero at all and their strong believes in it seems more then enough for me to make her get triggered by it. I get she was the villian of the story ‘cuz she got bored playing the good part but even so.. I mean Lambda isn’t nice either yet she will grant or support your certainity if you truly believe in that certainity. I guess Bernkastel was really into it because even she said to Lambda (pretty much at the ending, the last tea party of them) that it was really fun playing the villian in this game board lol. I swear those two really are some cruel beings. XD

Also I find it rather funny if I think about it .. because in Higurashi Rika was the good one and here Bern is the bad one. It’s like which pawns you play makes you the roles you will play in the game. So in this case it was a chessboard game play which was Bernkastel the black pawns and black is pretty much always the ‘evil’ part (which fits her anyway ‘cuz look at her design -3- xD) while the white part is pretty much always the ‘good’ part (which fits Lambda’s design, so cheerful -3- xD).

Yeah I really love most of the witch designs also! Oh god.. that reminds me .. whenever you’re gonna buy the game and when you’ve time you should play the Rosa/Eva ending. Just look what Rosa is saying like oh godness what’s with this woman. Also I did the Bernkastel/Willhard ending and when Bernkastel had to fight Lambda…… the first few sec before fighting the game… WHAT ARE THEY DOING. I swear from a few endings I have played.. they don’t do this to someone else only to each others LOL. XD Oke that was a bit off topic lol. xd

Anyway I also think everyone had trouble to like Eva LOL but Rosa is still the most hated character in Umineko anyway rofl. And yeah the family has a lot of problems indeed lol. Oh well that’s why things ended up the way it did after all. x)

Mhm! That’s what they make them so likeable in my eyes. It doesn’t matter which powerful being faces you, they will just answer you back no matter what or in what kind of attitude. Even Erika that I actually liked when she they were talking about Bern’s past etc. (EP6) and that she said to Lambda the reason why she (then I mean why Lambda and Bern) isn’t/aren’t the witch of truth is because she/they couldn’t handle the truth. You need to have also some slight guts to say that to Lambda. Also when Erika said that, she had a rather calm, relaxed attitude since she knows she is talking to Lambda and knows she will never beat her nor should make her angry. I really loved how she handle dit that way and Lambda was like ‘I will forgive you since it’s your celebration of the win’ or wtv. the line was. Oh gosh.. love them all! XD

Pretty certain I forgot something I wanted to say .. oh well will poke you about it when it comes up in my mind. -3-
Haha, I actually know the panels from the Umineko manga. Those were great, yep. I think the manga actually included more links to Higurashi than the VN, I really appreciate that. Didn't know the Higurashi manga had some links to Umineko though, now that's nice :o You know I need to refresh my memories, but yeah, Rika definitely was way way kinder haha.
It definitely did. The only thing I remember atm in the VN is the part where Bernkastel was doing the niipah~ thingy. This one:

Mhm! I like how the author made some nice links to both of them. It made me enjoy it more lol. And haha she indeed was but mostly because she was the 'good player' in that game and in the end.. Rika is Rika and Bern is Bern after all, they are the same yet they aren't (Bern also mention that in one of her poems that they are different). ;p


And like.. let's be honest... you just fucking hear Rika. XD Oh yeah also one of the moments we only saw some slight cute side from her =3= But like damn.. this voice actor tho.


Huh, now that part I don't recall at all... not sure if it was in the anime or not, so I just skimmed over it. Interesting thought, but my memory about Hanyuu isn't good enough to make an educated guess tbh. Just going by memory/feeling, I think Hanyuu was way different than Aurora, but you're saying she basically was her player inside the game? So like Bernkastel and Erika? Would be kinda weird if Aurora's damage (the horn) would be inflicted on her player too...
I think there was this part in the anime not sure it was the full scene since I do remember a familiar scene like that but I don't want to say it for 100%. I have to rewatch it for that matter.

Well the thing with Hanyuu is pretty much the thing with Rika. Bernkastel in itself isn't a nice person, she is cruel right? Same case with Aurora since she is quite a monster herself. However the thing is.. whenever Hanyuu gets serious and same with Rika, they get the attitude of Bernkastel and Aurora. Also the funny thing is that Hanyuu was rather a spectator in this game and not quite a player herself and she could do things if she wanted to (like the case with Takano Miko and also she is kinda like Aurora herself since she does not interupt a game that she doesn't play nor will enter because of a different game master unless she really feels likes too). Because it really would be too much of a coincidence that both have been damaged by their horns in the hell that Bernkastel comes from. She is her miko after all, pretty much her guardian how Hanyuu was Rika's guardian but they only spectate (witch of theatre after all) since it wasn't their game anymore as she left it to Bernkastel to fix it but she will watch over her and see if she would survive this hell. Bern is her longest serving miko after all. :3

Also I personally do not think the horn damage is so far fetched because if you look it from a different pov, players and/or spectators might get effected to what happens in the game even if it's just a part of their soul or whatever that just checks the game for example. It would be pointless not to remember the hell or the pain you've done in the games you entered. Also knowing Aurora.. wouldn't surprise if that was really the case tbh and she is old so yeah. xd At least that's my two cents about it (not sure if I said some sentences correctly but I think u get me haha) and just a theory which could really make sense imo. ;p

Now that's some fascinating theory. That could actually be, though I guess even if it is, Ryukishi would never confirm it :XD I like it though, that does make sense :nod But lol, I wouldn't be surprised if he thought of this from the start but never bothered to give a clear explanation bc OF COURSE we have to make our own assumptions haha.

Thank god you didn't share more or I would never get done with this post! jk jk :3 Thanks for sharing this, really. It made me all the more hyped for the Higurashi VN, that will definitely help me to endure the wait until the next When they Cry :zomg


Nice pics there, didn't see them before. The connections really are lovely.
I know exactly how you feel, if you write a wall something always ends up forgotten xD No worries though, your post was long enough ;)
Yeah screw Ryukishi! XD Well making our own assumptions is always the best way (even thought I would love to have an answer on that -w-) since that is what the stories are all about after all. :3

HAHA. Next time I will post more =3= Anyway nice to hear! Hopefully you will have a nice journey in the VN. :3

rofl you're so lovely, I know why you and syx get along so well :D Ofc I wanted to give you hope, no hurt your feelings, because I'm not a witch but a nice guy like Battler :hee On a serious note, it's a lot of fun to chat with you, so you're quite high on my "favourite people to talk with on MH" list :teehee Feel free to add me on Discord or something, if you're up for that. Then I will have to deal with less walls as well xDDD



Sorry, I won't watch it. I realized that I want to refresh my memories with the Visual Novel, to get the most out of it XD and here I said I don't mind you sharing stuff, I feel ashamed Thanks for sharing though <3
Oh. I can add you on discord but if that makes you deal less with the walls then it's kinda hard for me to do that mhm. We both love to make walls, no? We simply can't have less walls Niichan-kun. WE SIMPLY CANT. =3=
Sure I can add you. Feel free to gimme your discord and I will see if you're worth to be added in my list =3=

No problem. That's understandable. Maybe after you've finished it. xD

EDIT 4th March:

Okay here I will list some of my favorite characters in general! I will limit it to two, if that's okay.
  • Magi: Arba
  • Umineko: Bernkastel and Lambdadelta (wow what a shock =3=)
  • Higurashi: Furude Rika and Hanyuu
  • HxH: Killua and Hisoka
  • The Promised Neverland: Isabella and Ray
  • Kill la Kill: Satsuki and Ragyuu
  • Violet Evergarden: Violet
  • Shingeki no Koyjin: Levi and Mikasa (mostly because she is badass for the rest hmm..)
  • FullMetal Alchemist: Greed
  • Soul Eater: Kid and Black star
  • Made in Abyss: Ozen and Nanachi
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Furuta and Eto
  • Black Buttler: Undertaker and Sebastian ('cuz neko lover xd)
  • D.Gray-man: Neah (I find his attitude kinda funny lol) and Kanda Yu
  • Nanatsu No Taizai: Escanor
  • A Trial of Blood: Saiko
  • Dr. Stone: Senku and Kohaku
  • Vinland Saga: Thorfinn and Thorkell
  • Gintama: Kagura and Sougo
  • Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Hibari
  • Sousei No Onmyouji: Benio
  • Death Parade: Nona
  • Mahou Shoujo Madoka: Homura and Kyouko
  • Re:creators: Altair and Magane
  • Rozen Maiden: Suigintou and Shinku
  • Pandora Hearts: Alice and Break

Okay, I definitely have watched and read more but those are the ones that came up in my mind atm and the others not xd (this is what u get for not keeping a list on MAL >w<)
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You are many, yet one
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay gonna leave those here because I lolled when I saw this:


Freaking Aurora. xD

Now meme time!



Yeah sure.. this only increased my love for them. WHY U DO DIS MEME. WHY WHY WHY!!

And as last... THE GOLDEN WITCH WE ALL KNOW ABOUT. YES YOU KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY IT IS NOBODY MORE THAN.....

THE GOLDEN WITCH, BEATOYOSHI/HIDEYOSHTRICE
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Finished EP2, Tea Party EP2 and ??? EP2.

Here are some notes/thoughts I took during my read:

I don't like any of those Kinzo scenes. It will forever be one of my biggest points of criticism in regards to Umineko, unless future revelations prove otherwise. This is just a cheap - very cheap - instrument used to deceive the reader, not some kind of masterfully prepared scenes to mislead the reader. Not sure if you get what I mean. Take the revelation about the number of people on Rokkenjima as an example. At no point of time I considered that there were less than 18 people on the island before the revelation in EP4. Even though nothing spoke against that premise, it never crossed my mind, because I was too occupied with the question if more than 18 people are on the island or not. And that is thanks to the great misdirection of the VN, since every character asked the same question (18 people or more?), and you as the reader went with the current, never thinking the other way around. That's a very good misdirection in my opinion. The whole thing with Kinzo is plain bullshit.

In EP1 Maria said that she received the letter from Beatrice. One of my thoughts were that Krauss or Shannon may have given the letter to Maria. I mean, you just have to give Maria something she likes and she will tell anyone what you want her to say. As I said in my previous post, Maria is just a puppet being used one way or the other. But Kyrie and Rosa both saw Beatrice and they both referred to Beatrice as a woman (so Krauss is not an option anymore or it just means EP2 is a complete different route). Kyrie also thinks that Beatrice is a bit over twenty and the person she met looks similar to the person in the portrait. So, this confused the hell out of me. Does magic and witches exist after all? Who the fuck is the person Kyrie and Rosa met? There is no one among the 17 people who look like Beatrice and are over 20. Something doesn't add up with the fact that there are no more than 17 people on the island. I'm obviously missing something here, haha. :lmao

Then there is the chapel scene, where Krauss, Natsuhi, Hide, Eva, Rudolf, Kyrie and Rosa acknowledges the existence of Beatrice. But again, it was stated in red that there are only 17 people on the island. The closest person to fit the bill is Jessica now. That was my first train of thought. Everyone else is either too young, too old, not a woman and/or talked to Beatrice at least once. But the reaction of the others doesn't make sense at all, no way they would react the way they did if it were Jessica in front of them. As for why she would do that... I have no freaking idea. Didn't get the impression that she hates her family that much, but who knows. What's more, why would Jessica keep Rosa alive? And I'm still not sure if everyone in the chapel is dead for real. I guess they are since there is nothing off or strange compared to the storehouse scene (Krauss + Shannon). But what the hell do I know? What's more... the 3 gold ingots... Where do they come from? In EP1 Krauss could barely manage to get his hands on the one ingot which Kinzo gave to Masuuro. What do the 3 ingots mean? That Kinzo gave more ingots to someone else in the past? And Krauss got his hands on them like in EP1? And Jessica found out about them somehow? Or did Jessica actually solve the riddle, found the location of the gold and used the three ingots to advance her plan which led to the chapel scene? On the other hand, that doesn't make sense. Jessica can't be Beatrice and the solver of the riddle at the same time. Ugh, my head is going to explode. I have no fucking clue. Later on, Beatrice appeared in front of Kanon and Jessica, welp... there goes my absurd theory... Both were apparently killed. Or so I thought. But why did Beatrice caused Kanon's body to vanish? Could it be that Kanon wasn't really killed there? He was one of my possible suspects in EP3 during my first read one year ago after all. You may remember my theory back then that the deaths in the several closed rooms (EP3) would be possible if Kanon and Kinzo were alive. Now, Kinzo is confirmed dead for sure, so that theory has even more holes than before, but maybe I can find a connection somehow during my second read of EP3.

Later on, Rosa said/lied that Kinzo is fine, so I take she made a pact in the chapel with Beatrice. Still don't know why Rosa was chosen to stay alive and why Rosa "accepted" the deaths of the others. On the other hand, she was the only one without a partner in the chapel, so this might be the reason why she was kept alive. Genji and Shannon turned out to be suspects as well. Rosa stated that they both are clean, since they were in Kinzo's room together and Kinzo himself could vouch for them, which is as we know... bullshit.

Beatrice stated in red that Kanon was killed in Jessica's room... welp there crumbles my theory again... So, a person with a master key killed them both, got rid of Kanon's body, and locked the door?

Kanon appears in the kitchen in front of the servants. What am I supposed to make out of this? Kanon is stated to have been killed in red. Was he somehow revived by someone? And what does Shannon mean by whether he is the real Kanon or not? Is this not Kanon (which means the red truth... is true) after all and the game just plays with my mind? Who is this Kanon? And who the hell moved those corpses? It can only be the servants Shannon, Genji and Gohda, no? Kinzo is dead, Kanon is dead, the kids and Rosa are in the parlor. So... is Jessica alive? Or one of the six people in the chapel? Because those were not stated in red to be dead... Well, Kumasawa and Nanjo could be still alive, like Rosa pointed out... :lmao

Don't know what the fuck happened with Gohda, Shannon and George... with Beatrice and Kanon joining them...

I guess that Rosa put the envelope in the parlor at the end in order to make a case against Battler. Though, I see no reason why she would do that. There was no one else around to convince, and she had the gun... She could basically do whatever she wanted...

During the Tea Party it is said that Rosa hated her siblings (I had forgotten about it apparently). Well, that might be the reason why she made a pact with Beatrice and why she survived the chapel scene. Beatrice might have known about Rosa's feelings towards her siblings.

TLDR: I didn't learn anything. Everything is still too confusing.

Favorite "panel":


Totally gonna make Beato's laugh my phone ringtone. And I will be so proud of it.

Time to start EP3 tomorrow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That moment when there's walls and walls of Umineko to answer but you're just too tired to answer...



I'm sorry Magi and syx, gonna answer it another time, promise :gwah

It was a hilarious day for me to be honest! xD There was just one thing I was afraid of and that thankfully didn't happen: awkward silence. :lmao There was not a single moment where we didn't talk. Granted, the first 90 seconds were weird, but even then we never fell silent. And don't act like I was the only one who told some funny family stories. We even share some similarities, good ones as well as bad ones. Your stories didn't pale in comparison at all.

I'm sorry that I ran away from the girls because of my shyness. Thank you that you asked the staff where we have to go because I was unable to talk to other people. I promise that I will work on myself.



I had to laugh a lot about your cautiousness about sharing/separating our goodies/snacks/drinks. :lmao I wasn't aware that I give off such German strictness vibes. xD

Anyway, I kinda regret that we didn't met before, now. You were an awesome friend that day and I hope we can meet again soon.

Last but not least: What do you mean with lovely driving? If there was ONE thing which was normal (and not creepy) about me, then it was my driving skills. ò.ó
Let's answer this one at least...

Not true, there were moments of silence :p that's only natural, you can't talk ALL the time... good friendship shows when you're comfortable with silence, and
that's how I felt during our meet, so it's cool : D

But lol yeah, we both sure had some fun family stories :XD Like they say, jeder hat sein Päckchen zu tragen ; )

God that sarcasm made me laugh hard :lmao You know, males are known for not liking to ask others for directions and stuff, but you definitely are one big exception :p Oh no, I'm not trying to make excuses, not at all :toc Not sure which girls you mean though, I only remember that "fascinating" guy sitting next to me, boy did that feel... cramped x'D

Regarding the sharing of snacks and stuff, that's just me being cautious in general. I mean I do know a number of people who simply aren't that comfortable with sharing food for example, so I prefer asking once before I disturb someone's comfort zone (because I know I would prefer it that way :XD) No worries, you didn't really feel "german" :amuse

And I was joking about your driving, ofc that was good. Besides the one time you almost killed the car :teehee Can't say you were creepy or anything, you simply tried really hard to make it an enjoyable day for both of us. Have to say that was rather adorable, even though I'm sure you don't like to hear that haha.

With that being said, I can only return the compliment, you're an awesome friend to have! Next time we can get a drink or something (or visit another jap restaurant) :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
That moment when there's walls and walls of Umineko to answer but you're just too tired to answer...



I'm sorry Magi and syx, gonna answer it another time, promise :gwah
That is totally okay, np. Take your time, in the meantime I will just keep throwing this pillow to your head! =D




PS: Love your Joan alter set.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure if you know these already but I will leave them here anyway~

Look at Beato she's like ''oooh is that another Battler..?'' XD







--- Double Post Merged, ---
I love it when people do this:
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
nii liked my post in Batt's thread :?bunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nii liked my post in Batt's thread :?bunny
Just saw it by chance and felt like liking it :p Good to see you ahmad : D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And it reminds me there's still quite a bit of stuff I need to answer... will try to take care of that tomorrow :XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Thoughts/notes I took during my read:
  • I don’t know what to make out of the beginning scene. First off, I do think the mansion which was shown is located in Rokkenjima and the gold is probably also located there. But didn’t Krauss say that he checked the island and never found a “secret“ place?
  • It is said that Kinzo sometimes disappeared somewhere without telling anyone where he went. If we take this comment for granted, then there might be indeed a secret place/mansion in Rokkenjima.
  • A lot of talk about a possible mistress of Kinzo. But even if Kinzo had one, that woman has to be rather old and wouldn’t fit the description of a young woman from EP2. Even if we assume there is/are illegitimate child/ren, it doesn’t fit with the „there are no more than 17 people on the island“ statement. It is also said that Kinzo’s marriage with Mrs. Ushiromiya was a political arranged one by the elders. Wouldn’t Kinzo have enough power by now that he could just divorce and marry whoever he wants?
  • Haha, Battler wanted Beato to repeat in red „on this island, there are only 18 people“, and Beato refused to answer in red, which made me (and I guess most other people) think there is a person X. xD This is so great. :lmao
  • So we get what appears to be a flashback between Kinzo and Beato. But how far does this flashback date back? Kinzo looks like a grandpa while Beato looks young. And then there is the issue with Beato not being aware about who she is. This is all strange. If we believe that Beato, there are also other people there, who might these people be?
  • Got confirmation from Ronove in red that Kuwadorian does indeed exist in Rokkenjima, and that Kinzo and Beato had a convo like shown. However, I’m still wondering how old both Kinzo and Beato were in that flashback. Oh, Ronove just answered in red that the flashback took place in 1967, 19 years before the start of Umineko. Which means, that Beatrice lied in EP2 by saying that she hasn’t seen Kinzo for 30 years. Is it possible that Kyrie also lied when she told in EP2 that Beatrice looks a bit over twenty? Just assuming the Beatrice in the flashback was in her teens, she would be at least 30 years old in 1986. Either Kyrie lied for whatever reason, there is some huge Mission Impossible mask shit going on or the Beatrice from the EP3 flashback is not the Beatrice which confronted Kyrie in EP2. Could it be the child from the flashback Beatrice? It would actually fit the timeline, but destroy the red truth about the 17 people. There are no more than 17 people on Rokkenjima, it just makes no sense. Rokkenjima = the complete island, no? Or is there another small island in the vicinity of Rokkenjima, which doesn’t belong to Rokkenjima? And the culprits (Seven Stakes, Ronove, Beatrice and so on) travel back and forth? Can’t Beatrice say in red that there are no more than 17 people in the game? Maybe there are way more people involved in this game, but the readers are too focused on the single spot which is Rokkenjima...
  • Okay, just saw the flashback with Beato and Rosa and where Beatrice fell from the cliff. Later, Beatrice claims in red that „it’s definitely dead!“. Ehhh „it“ what? Why doesn’t she give a complete name?
  • So Virgilia appeared in the 1986 timeline and Beato refers to Virgilia as her teacher. But Virgilia looks exactly the same as in the flashback or let’s say the game wants me to think that way. Maybe the flashback in the beginning... was no flashback? And why did Kumasawa turn into Virgilia? This never happened before!?
  • The fight between Beato and Virgilia was phenomenal! Tower of God High Ranker level shit! Me likes.
  • Ah, the several closed rooms. First Shannon is found in the parlor and it’s our suspicious Dr. Nanjo who examined her instantly...
  • And now all the servants and Kinzo were found and dead according to our lovely Dr. Nanjo... Shannon was found first with one master key and the 2F guest room key. Kumasawa was found in the guest room with a master key and the 3F waiting room key. Gohda was found in the waiting room with a master key and the 2F VIP room key. Genji was found in the VIP room with a master key and the underground boiler room key. Kinzo was found in the boiler room with the chapel key. And Kanon was found in the chapel with a master key and the 1F parlor key. During my previous EP3 read, I made the theory that Kinzo and Kanon could pull off this closed room ring if they were alive. I tried to reconstruct my theory from back then again, but somehow I wasn’t able to do so. Maybe it was a different duo and I can’t remember anymore. Doesn’t matter, since Kinzo was definitely dead the whole time. No traps involved, no suicide, all six are dead.
  • Eva and Rosa found the gold. I have given up to solve the epitaph long ago, because it doesn’t make sense whatsoever in my opinion regardless of which point of view you look at it (Beato’s, Kinzo’s or the rest of the Ushiromiya houshould/family). Since you (nii) already told me that it would be difficult to solve it without some japanese langauge skills, there is probably no reason for me to rack my brain with it and lose precious time. Moving on.
  • Rosa dies. Part of me thinks that Eva’s inner self got the better of her and when Eva saw the opportunity to get rid of Rosa, she simply took it. That’s probably also why we see little Eva killing her. But I have a hard time believing Eva would go as far as to kill a freaking child. Actually, Maria was killed by Beato, no? I don’t get it.
  • Beato confirmes in red that Rosa and Maria died. And – what I think is really interesting – she states in red that both of them died as Nanjo diagnosed. This is the first time Nanjo’s diagnose was confirmed by the Red Truth, right? Damn that Battler... always forgetting to ask the right questions... I would have Beato repeat every diagnose of Nanjo in red.
  • I guess I know what happened in the mansion with Kyrie, Rudolf and Hideyoshi. Kyrie either found out the location of the gold itself or a hint - which is located in the mansion - leading to the gold. That’s why she wanted to go there. Eva was sleeping/resting, right (can’t remember anymore and too lazy to check)? Eva woke up and was told that Kyrie, Rudolf and Hideyoshi went to the mansion by Krauss and/or Natsuhi. She realized that Team Kyrie is about to find out the location of the gold, hence the reason she secretly left the Guest House, headed to the mansion and killed them. Hideyoshi was killed in the process as well. Oh on another note: we got some Info in regards to Asumu and Kyrie which will be very interesting in EP4. But that’s for my second EP4 read.
  • George left the Guesthouse, seems like he wanted to see Shannon’s face one last time.
  • And Natsuhi was killed again alongside Krauss, pretty sure it was Eva who completely went nuts. The game also says „The gold snake began to drag Krauss and Natsuhi’s bodies back. They slipped through the door to the corridor, dragging the bodies, gradually increasing in speed, and rapidly pulled them outside the guesthouse.“ Gold snake most likely refers to Eva herself (who found the gold), it’s very fitting actually.
  • Reunion between Shannon and George... more like reunion between delusional George and Shannon’s corpse. But Eva wouldn’t kill George, would she? I mean... even she has limits? Battler even went as far as to explain that the closed room in the Guesthouse could be explained easily if we assume that someone inside the Guesthouse closed the window after George went outside. The VN points at Nanjo or Eva as the only suspects. Nanjo is a suspect in all games anyway, so it could have been him for whatever reason. But George was killed by the Chiester Sisters, which are controlled by little Eva, so it’s Eva who closed the window from the inside? Well, the murder of George and the closing of the window could be done by separate individuals. For all I know, it could be Krauss‘ or Natsuhi’s doing as well (before their deaths). It’s still not stated in red that Krauss, Natsuhi, Hideyoshi, Kyrie and Rudolf are dead... plenty of suspicious people.
  • Apparently, Nanjo got killed by Eva. He says that he has a sick grandchild. If that is true, this probably explains why he became a culprit all along. And Jessica is probably fatally injured, and probably on the verge of death. That’s why she hears Kanon’s voice.
  • Exchange between little Eva and Battler. And looks I’m right. Whenever little Eva did something, it was actually crazy Eva doing all this shit. Lil Eva says „Kyrie didn't think they needed food. Since going without food for about a day wouldn't kill them, she claimed that they shouldn't not leave the guesthouse. And yet, she herself suggested that they leave the guesthouse to get food. Isn't that a contradiction?“ Hah, there is no contradiction! Lil Eva doesn’t claim in red that Kyrie suggested that they leave the guesthouse to get food. The words „she herself“ are not written in red. It was Rudolf’s idea after Kyrie told him that the gold or a hint to the gold is located in the mansion. No change of mind magic shit involved. All the Red Truths lil Eva threw at Battler in regards to Kyrie afterwards became irrelevant. I have this! Checkmate! Moving on.
  • Oh... Lil Eva is throwing quite some red truths around. „There are no more than 18 humans on this island. No life forms other than humans have any connection to this game.
  • Kinzo is dead. Krauss is dead. Natsuhi is dead. Hide is dead. George is dead. Rudolf is dead. Kyrie is dead. Rosa is dead. Maria is dead. Genji is dead. Shannon is dead. Kanon is dead. Gohda is dead. Kuma is dead. Nanjo is dead. Those 15 are all dead. Battler is alive. Eva is alive. Jessica is alive. That’s everyone, all 18 of them.“ So why is she confirming „Those 15 are all dead“ in red, but not „That’s everyone, all 18 of them“? Also, lil Eva says „Which means that when the last victim, Nanjo, died, only three people, Battler, Eva, and Jessica, were alive, right?“, why isn’t she saying this in red? And one thing is bugging me as well. Maybe all those mentioned 15 people are indeed dead the instant lil Eva used the Red Truth. But who tells me they were dead during Nanjo’s death? The Red Truth is only true the instant it is used. Before lil Eva used those reds, the following people were never stated to be dead in red: George, Hideyoshi, Krauss, Natsuhi, Rudolf. Five people in total who – theoretically – could have killed Nanjo. Example: Krauss kills Nanjo -> Krauss dies afterwards -> Lil Eva confirms in red „Those 15 are all dead“ (which is true), but she doesn’t/can’t say in red „Which means that when the last victim, Nanjo, died, only three people, Battler, Eva, and Jessica, were alive“, because it’s simply not true. Someone who was thought to be dead is/was still alive during Nanjo’s death. Case Closed. Moving on.
  • „Absolutely no factors other than humans participated in this game board.“ -> No magic is involved, there is no other interpretation to this.
  • Damn... nearly teared up a bit when Battler was about to give up. : (
  • And Eva kills Battler...
  • And now everything turns into chaos xD. Crazy Virgilia, crazy Beato, Battler accepting witches, Ange coming to the rescue xD
  • EP3 ended. TLDR: Absolutely amazing.
  • Nothing to comment on the EP3 Tea Party, just the three damn witches Beato, Bern and Lambda fooling around.
  • The same goes for EP 3???
Some screenshots:

Kinzo being Kinzo hahahaha...

She deserved it though...

I felt so sorry for Battler here.

Beato logic...

I’ll play with Beato. :nod

What an epic line from epic Kyrie!

WHY IS IT THAT I LOVE BEATO THIS MUCH EVEN THOUGH I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT CRAZY WOMAN SHE IS? WHY? JUST WHY?
... I know why...

Voice acting level over 9.000! You just have to hear Battler there, tremendous!

Still love ya... smh...

These witches...

Absolutely beautiful, even though I’m not very fond of her due to her weird logic/viewpoint.
Time for EP4. I remember that I disliked a good chunk of EP4, mainly the pov of that one person. I probably speed-read that part, haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I would like your post three times if I could... :( lots of interesting thoughts, but I won't point out which exactly, or it's going to give you ideas :p

And I remember that moment with Battler... that voice-acting was amazing :pleased Nothing beats the awesome witch faces though :lmao

What I find kinda funny is... first you always talked to me about magic, does it exist or not? now you've switched to simply figuring out how the crimes could've been accomplished by humans XD It's a fascinating change, indeed
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yes, I was much more fixated on the magic stuff during my first read, but it got less and less, especially during my second read. Battler is the protagonist after all and he is trying to solve everything without magic. Umineko - with all the cruel things going on - doesn't strike me as a series which will end with Battler's defeat. There won't be a happy end either in my opinion, but I feel certain that Battler will prevail in this game. What's more, it would be quite disappointing if there was indeed magic involved in Umineko, because well... everything can be explained with magic with ease. All of Battler's and the reader's efforts to come up with non-magic explanations/theories would be in vain. "Hey guys, you tried to solve this game without any magic all this time but it was me Dio magic." :lmao Like all the people who came up with all these theories about Snoke from Star Wars and then in EP8 we were all left speechless about the result. Dunno, feels very underwhelming. Granted, it's not quite comparable with Umineko, but I know you get what I mean. So, I'm more inclined to believe there is no magic involved, but there are times where I'm still unsure about this, particularly when all these other characters like Ronove, the Stakes, the Goat-Butlers appear. But it contradicts with the Red Truth. And... "Absolutely no factors other than humans participated in this game board." Sorry, you can tell me all you want about interpretation stuff and so on, but my mind is dead set that there is no other interpretation to this. I won't give this game that kind of leeway. (similar to Ange's red truth in EP4 where we discussed a lot about it if you remember).


By the way, which Jalter do you prefer more? The one with or without the head thing? I honestly prefer her without one.
 
Top