oooh, did you watch it? It only started airing in Germany a few days ago, I'm going to watch it together with syx on SundayTomorrow is the last day of Heaven's Feel being available in cinemas (CGV). I am gonna watch it tomorrowHave you?

haha there can never be enough Zero Two sets, I don't mind if you copy meDamn, I wanted to create a Zero Two set, but now it would feel like I just copied you @niichan.
How do you feel about the series?

Well I'm really enjoying the series, I just love Trigger's style and the series gives me strong TTGL and KLK vibes (which I both enjoyed immensely too). How about you?
What a lovely pun02 is might be 01 girl of the season
What does trigger mean (context: Darling in the Franxx)?
but you still have to learn some things from Punmaster Sky~and oh Brandy... Trigger is the studio producing Darling in the Franxx XD They're mostly staff that split off from Gainax (mb you know that studio, they did NGE for example, or the mentioned TTGL) and I've enjoyed almost every show they've created so far. Some more, some less ofc.
lol that reminds me that I never read the Tsubasa stories... only knew a few from a summary on the wikiNiichan I was searching for something about Bern on my mobile and suddenly I bumped with this bonus chapter:
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_tsubasa/chapter_9
Like I totally freaking forgot about this one, so I was rereading it and I was like: 'Gosh why the frik is this so damn adorable?!' Bern can be nice and adorable.... if it's for the sake for Lambda ROFL. Yeah, this actually gave me more reasons to make them often together lmfao. This ship is too much for me and Aurora....... I see her like some kind of 'mother figure' to Bern and Bern's attitude towards her never stops to amuse me. xD
Also I've seen your comment. I will answer on that one and the previous stuff whenever I have more free time. Right now, I mostly answer on my mobile. I hope you can deal with the wait a bit longer;. ;p
PS: Who's that character in your avy? She seems familiar but also not lol.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Okay first lemme say that I still have yet to find them when I can reply on the older post (with the wall of text XD). Hopefully I can do it this week since that's gonna take me some time lol.
Thanks! I made some new drafts and half finished ones lately including one with Beatrice (which I failed hard and my paper is gonna die if I erase her again ROFL).
Lol. Well I believe everyone can draw if they truly want it. Just takes some time, effort and of course the love for it. :3
..... dat emoji also on the end....
Perfect!
![]()
Yeah that chap was really adorable, but so like the witches haha. How Lambda trolled her, splendid
Then again while I agree that they make for an adorable pairing, I can't help but be reminded of the not so nice stuff they did. Which brings me to the second chapter, which I knew from a summary but reading it as a manga again... damn, Bern that was cruel. Not sure if that story can be considered canon, I guess not, but it's pretty telling in the sense that Bern would'nt hesitate to put you through the worst misery if it helps entertaining her. So it's kinda impossible for me to see her as a cute girl or something (which goes for Lambda too, but to a lesser extent).wow your answer really is taking forever, I have to wonder if you will ever get to it

Good to hear you're continuing to draw though, why not show us that lovely Beato here?
. I'm sure syx would approve as wellAnd glad I could make you laugh (god I love Aqua's laugh, rofl)~ syx actually started reading Umineko again, though from the very beginning, so it's likely going to take months until he's done for good...
Hm, Shirou (then I mean Miyu's bro) obviously. :3 Also I like Kuro because I find her epic. Gilgamesh also. I like the relationship Illyasviel has with Miyu. I also like the lelness between Rin and Luvia. XD I kinda like Angelica for some reason (Also I swear for some reason she reminds me of Signum from the Nanoha series lol) and Beatrice was rather okay. For the rest, I don't really have a favorite tho.
And LOL dis fanboy. Well good thing is that I watched the 2006 serie like years ago, you can pretty much say that it's an Umineko case for me before I did read the manga and did the VN LEL. Guess I have to start to check the VN's of the fate series, only question is.... when will I do it and when do I have the time for it. :P
Also VN's having bad anime adaption 'cuz of important stuff being left out etc. doesn't sound new to me rofl. Is the Higurashi anime the only one that is a bit faithful to the VN LOL? XD
You misunderstood, I didn't mean Fate/Kaleid but charas in anime/manga in general. But good to see that we have the same favourites (Shirou, Kuro, Gilgamesh)
Gotta say I only like his younger version though, adult Gilgamesh's attitude is just too much for me lol (never saw Nanoha btw, so can't say anything about that).Well can't really blame anyone, I would've watched the Fate/Stay Night anime too if I didn't see someone saying that the VN is much better. Maybe Fate/Stay Night being my first VN is part of the reason why it's such a special series to me
I kinda doubt you will ever find the time bc it's most likely too low on your list of stuff you wanna check out, but in case you ever feel like reading the original shoot me a message. I will tell you how to get the best version out there. Like that one has added effects, a redone OST and you can remove the H-scenes with alternative scenes which are way better (bc the H-scenes are horrible for the most part, lol). But my inner fanboy is showing again, so I will stop here 
Hmm I can actually think of a few, though it really is pretty rare to see a VN adapted well. Steins;Gate is actually on par with the VN, possibly even better, but it's a mostly linear story and thus easier to adapt (then again Umi is too, and that didn't go well). It's a great anime, not sure if you've seen it. The other two are both works from Key: Clannad and Planetarian. Can't really judge Clannad bc I've only read the VN, but from opinions and scenes I've seen it's a mostly faithful adaptation, as faithful as possible (and it got 47 episodes). Planetarian is really short and hence only needed a few episodes to animate the whole story, so that probably was easy to adapt too. But that's all I know, and I feel like I've written too much already xD
Have you?

not cool at all

Was that the last/only showing? I went with 

but lol, if you already knew the story that's understandable, EP5/6 definitely are a bit too lengthy and go over known stuff again and again. I get that it probably was included to help people refresh their memories and to show people the importance of those hints and whatnot, but I think it could've been handled better in the VN. Funnily enough I didn't really get that feeling with the manga, I actually enjoyed EP5/6 quite a lot there. Still think EP5 might be the weakest in my eyes, together with EP1 (which is perfectly fine as an introductory chapter). EP7 actually is better in hindsight, though I did feel that Kinzo's story was a bit too lengthy as well. Then again almost every episode had its great moments, the OP for Chiru still gives me hype.
On a serious note, it's a lot of fun to chat with you, so you're quite high on my "favourite people to talk with on MH" list


Nothing beats the awesome witch faces though