Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wait...did Hisoka say Number 4 is a betrayer?... based on my very limited japanese coming back to me. Or am I completely off the mark? (Seriously, my Japanese sucks)
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Because a trailer needs drama, that's why! :derp
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And maybe the reason why Hisoka joins the Ryodan. How...awesome.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Wait...did Hisoka say Number 4 is a betrayer?... based on my very limited japanese coming back to me. Or am I completely off the mark? (Seriously, my Japanese sucks)
Wasn't that line in every trailer before?
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm actually curious where this film will start, do you think midway into Yorknew, or retell the entire arc? Like what about the bodyguards etc. I don't think we've seen even Melody in the long trailer so I'm going to assume not much Mafia action.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It may have been. I guess I just payed attention/caught it now.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, the Mafia probably isn't involved. Thank gawd. The same massacre twice would be kinda boring.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah. I'm curious how they're going to transition into this. If they're going to go with some background information and jump into it, or just mention the mafia stuff briefly before going into the meat of the story.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The Kurapika and Pyro Sparring in the Trailer :super
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I assume this movie is for hardcore fans only right? Like not for beginners of HxH, so assuming that, it might just dump us mid arc and give us some hints as to where exactly it starts to deviate from the normal arc. But if Uvogin is alive, I think the mafia probably has to be at least mentioned or shown in some capacity, even if the mafia are involved it doesn't mean it will be the same Mafia vs Spiders again.
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Last edited:

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
This was posted on Megumi Han fan's facebook page



Not sure what it says under 'story' but one of my friends who knows Japanese says we may be seeing jealous Killua again very soon.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This was posted on Megumi Han's fan page too. I wish I knew how to read Japanese... :darn

 

Kazna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
74
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
Some translations of the scan above that I found on Tumblr:


It was posted here:
1. Togashi released a new pretty picture of the Troupe, with Omokage!
2. There seems to be talk of some new release of a third part showing a battle with Omokage? I’m kind of iffy on this part; I’m not sure whether they are referring to a third special by Togashi that will appear in Shonen Jump like the last two, or something totally different. I feel like if it was a part three of the manga special I would have heard of it by now so idk…
3. There will be special movie pamphlets handed out with special illustrations on them, it seems.
4. There will be a SUPER SPECIAL announcement after the movie credits!!! Ahh, what could it beee?!!
 

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
^ Probably something like when Togashi's coming back? *crosses fingers*

New scan.

That needs to become a poster I can buy on eBay. Like right now.
 

Kazna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
74
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
I'm afraid the announcement is not about him coming back. If the manga returns they just announce it on Jump, why must be in the movie?
Let's hope it's something positive, not like "Togashi is going on hiatus for another 1 year" and such :hip
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It seems strange to announce the return of the manga during the movie... but I hope it's positive news, either way.
 
Top