Shounen - Again!! by Kubo Mitsurou | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Again!! by Kubo Mitsurou

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Again!!
By: Kubo Mitsurou
Genre: School Life, Romance, Comedy
Serialized In: Weekly Shounen Magazine
Publisher: Kodansha
Mangaupdates

After three unfulfilling years, Imamura Kinichirou is finally graduating from high school. Looking like a delinquent, he was feared by his classmates, and has made no friends. His greatest regret is not joining the ouendan (cheer club), since disbanded. After a graduation day accident, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body, but with high school memories in tact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past, can he try to do high school Again?

Last edited:

protomelvin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: [Featured] Again!! by Kubo Mitsurou

Really interesting series!! After reading the first two chapters, I found the raws of the three volumes and have been barreling through them XD

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Abe is two faced and a complete bitch, I love it! An absolutely perfect villainous popular girl.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France

This one looks like a shonen version of Haruka na Machi e which is one of my favorite Manga.
I like the reverse situation of the popular girl who becomes unpopular and the unpopular guy who will probably become popular (he already starts to have a harem after 5 chapters :-).
I'm looking forward next chapters but a promising start

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Not quite as reflective as Distant Neighborhood, but a good comparison. I like the idea that in hindsight High School was not as bad as it seemed; that an unfulfilling school life is more missed opportunities than anything else.

His harem seems to be Abe's evil minions. I expect the girls he just meant have ill intentions.

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Chapter 7 was just released. And why, isn't it a great chapter?

I love how bitchy Abe is and her evil plots are just heartless for a high school girl. The plot is moving, I'm excited to read the next chapters (hoping not to peek on raw scans).

Galactic Tomahawk

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just read all the chapters so far

Off to a really good start.

shukketsumaru

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Recent scan release. Funniest puppet show I've ever seen!!

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
These high schoolers have too much pride :-)
Anyway it's nice to have several chapter in a raw, but are the last 3 chapters from village idiot too ?

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Anyway it's nice to have several chapter in a raw, but are the last 3 chapters from village idiot too ?
Don't think so. I checked their group site and found only two chapters, 8-9. Besides, the last 3 chapters translation of Imamura's dialogues is different from the way VI translator used to translate.

----

Things are getting interesting. The cheerleader's captain seems like a total b*ch.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Yes you like to hate her. She probably even trying to poison food the squad leader.
I also liked how the guys the hero met ended in the category 'cannot handle the most'. Socializing is not that an easy task to learn :-)

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
The link toward this thread is missing in the manga database is it possible to add it ?

[kaiten]added[/kaiten]

Last edited by a moderator:

shukketsumaru

Reaction score
Country
United States
New chapters are out. Spoil all of Hunter X Hunter? That fiend!!

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
I reread chapter 18 and this one is really hilarious. Chapter with Fujieda are always very funny. I must admit I'm starting to pity her a little :-)

Pirulito

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Since the beginning I pity her and the reason is because there is no clue why she "agained". I mean, is she just unlucky or there is something she needs living again for personal development?
Up now, the only answer is unlucky because looks like she is/was just a normal schoolgirl.

shukketsumaru

Reaction score
Country
United States
CHAPTER 19 is out!!! Judging by the last panel, I don't think he's in love with the captain, he's just not used to physical expressions of affection and its making him go crazy. Hilariously crazy :)

---------- Post added October 07, 2012 at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was September 29, 2012 at 09:45 AM ----------

Chapter 20 is out. Lovesick idiot.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Well at least it is better than a knee injury for the baseball team :-)
Imamura in love counceler will be funny

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I really liked every chapter till now but i am curious about where this is going, will we have a romantic relationship between characters or is going to be about Iwamura´s high school life in general

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I really liked every chapter till now but i am curious about where this is going, will we have a romantic relationship between characters or is going to be about Iwamura´s high school life in general
Judging from all the volumes that have been released so far, the main point of the story is the cheer club. Iwamura of course is going to be the main focus, with romantic relationship, friendship in between. The best part of this manga for me are the relationship between its characters and the cheer club in general even though there are some occasional romance situations.

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Judging from all the volumes that have been released so far, the main point of the story is the cheer club. Iwamura of course is going to be the main focus, with romantic relationship, friendship in between. The best part of this manga for me are the relationship between its characters and the cheer club in general even though there are some occasional romance situations.
Then i am even looking forward to it more. I think the series definitely has potential to go in different directions, i think a romantic subplot, if handled right, would definitely work well.