- Joined
- Jul 23, 2011
- Messages
- 337
- Reaction score
- 14
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear 355 Discussion
Brandnewkid, I have an untranslated page her from the manga Samurai Deeper Kyo; I hope you'll tell me what it says.
http://mangafox.me/manga/samurai_deeper_kyo/c191/19.html. Thanks in advance.
Anyway, yeah, the Air Gear chapter sounds good so far. So, are we to believe that Ikki activated the 9th line himself, even though the one wearing the Storm Regalia is actually Ringo? I sure do hope so.
Edit: Never mind the above request . . . apparently, they'd gotten the placement messed up. It's supposed to be on page 12 of Chapter 192 on Mangafox. Ah, well.
Brandnewkid, I have an untranslated page her from the manga Samurai Deeper Kyo; I hope you'll tell me what it says.
http://mangafox.me/manga/samurai_deeper_kyo/c191/19.html. Thanks in advance.
Anyway, yeah, the Air Gear chapter sounds good so far. So, are we to believe that Ikki activated the 9th line himself, even though the one wearing the Storm Regalia is actually Ringo? I sure do hope so.
Edit: Never mind the above request . . . apparently, they'd gotten the placement messed up. It's supposed to be on page 12 of Chapter 192 on Mangafox. Ah, well.
Last edited:
