Team - Ajeel and Neinhart vs entire Balam Alliance force | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team Ajeel and Neinhart vs entire Balam Alliance force

plainly who decimates who?

• ajeel and neinhart

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • balam alliance

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • ajeel and enhanced neinhart

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • balam alliance

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • ajeel,neinahart, and invel

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • balam alliance

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Orgastthemage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What if two spriggans, mainly of the lower section of spriggan power levels, take on the entire pre-timeskip balam alliance. This includes all dark guilds associated with the alliance.

Zeref wishes to test those who so diligently saught him throughout their lives, as Zeref fans. He sends to mahes to test their capacity. Those two mages already know Zeref already exists and does not need to be resurrected or revitalized in any way.

The poll shows three matchups.
So vote thrice,onefor each matchup.

The matchups are,

Ajeel and neinhart vs alliance

Ajeel and enhanced neinhart vs alliance

Ajeel,neinhart,and invel vs alliance

I did not add the option of enhanced neinhart along with the other two spriggan,because i personally think that woyld be too much.

Keep it civil and provide a reasonable difficulty for each matchup.

EDIT: OS is post-timeskip. Also Hades has his heart(source of magic).

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ajeel could solo. Only threats are Mard, the top 3 9D (Kyouka, Seilah, and Silver), Hades, and Bluenote. Seeing as Base Natsu utterly crapped on Bluenote with a single breath I don't see them posing that much a threat to Ajeel who can tank Natsu hits. Ajeel could oneshot basically everyone except maybe Mard but he'll get trashed after couple hits from Ajeel.

Surprisingly Neinhart can even help trash this team even more as once Ajeel finishes off most of them with Sands of Death Neinhart can just revived them to fight for Team 1.

Orgastthemage

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ajeel could solo. Only threats are Mard, the top 3 9D (Kyouka, Seilah, and Silver), Hades, and Bluenote. Seeing as Base Natsu utterly crapped on Bluenote with a single breath I don't see them posing that much a threat to Ajeel who can tank Natsu hits. Ajeel could oneshot basically everyone except maybe Mard but he'll get trashed after couple hits from Ajeel.

Surprisingly Neinhart can even help trash this team even more as once Ajeel finishes off most of them with Sands of Death Neinhart can just revived them to fight for Team 1.

What if it was only neinhart? Personally, I still believe he'd win.:notamused

Nemispelled

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quick question @Orgastthemage. Which Oracion Seis are we talking about?

Is Oracion Seis Pre-Timeskip (Nirvana incident) or are they as strong as they are now?

Good thread by the way. Depending on which Oracion Seis it is, my answer is different.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
What if it was only neinhart? Personally, I still believe he'd win.:notamused
Neinhart can't solo for sure. The Balam Alliance has no dead people to turn the tide for him. He'd get smashed by Tartarus alone but adding the rest makes this his funeral reception.

Orgastthemage

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Quick question @Orgastthemage. Which Oracion Seis are we talking about?

Is Oracion Seis Pre-Timeskip (Nirvana incident) or are they as strong as they are now?

Good thread by the way. Depending on which Oracion Seis it is, my answer is different.

To keep it interesting let's have post-timeskip OS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Neinhart can't solo for sure. The Balam Alliance has no dead people to turn the tide for him. He'd get smashed by Tartarus alone but adding the rest makes this his funeral reception.

I still think neinhart has more firepower up his sleeve. I say he coul also bring back the hisyorias he remwmvers. I still believe neinhart could do it alone,he just needs a bit of plot on his side.;)

Seriously, neinhart should be capable of it. He ws just portrayed poorly in the current arc. Let's give Neinhart some love.:verily:zomg:hee

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Ajeel solos lol

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
LOL Ajeel and Neinhart is not stomping Hades and Mard

Hades starts with Grimoire-law or Amaterasu 100 spell and Fodder Neinhart is one-shotted
Mard with etherious form has (Mementomori ) and his thorns
Silver is support mage and Freezes everyting
Bluenote with his Gravity magic supports Mard and Hades

the only Promblem is Sand World but Precht has Amaterasu 100 spells and Grimoire-Law (Makarov defeated million soldiers with Fairy-Law )

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I still think neinhart has more firepower up his sleeve. I say he coul also bring back the hisyorias he remwmvers. I still believe neinhart could do it alone,he just needs a bit of plot on his side.;)

Seriously, neinhart should be capable of it. He ws just portrayed poorly in the current arc. Let's give Neinhart some love.:verily:zomg:hee
I just can't. He was two shotted, while enhanced, by base Natsu so there isn't really much cred I can give him.

Plutogrim

Reaction score
Country
United States
It seems like Balam Aliance are getting underestimated here.

Balam Aliance stomp.
We have 9DG, Oraciom Seis, 7 Kin of Purgatory, Hades, Bluenote, etc.
Thier too much haxness and firepower with the Balam Alliance.
Franmalth can absorb Ajeel's sand, Kyoka can shut off thier sense, Silver can freeze Ajeel's sand as easily as Gray, Tempesta can blow away Ajeel's sandstorm, etc.

Honestly, 9DG are enough to take these 2.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
It really depends given most of the Ballem Alliance is dead. Given that is where is power lies I don't understand this matchup. Either way though I give it to Nienheart and Ajeel low difficulty.

Nienheart can summon:

Deloria
Lullaby(Takes out any Human)
Ur
Whal
Serena
Bradman
Zero

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Anyways, with OS being as strong as they currently are, Baram alliance takes all 3 battles in my opinion.

Against Neinhart and Ajeel, the Baram Alliance will defeat them no more than mid diff. Possibly even easy diff.

Add Invel to the equation, and that will probably push Baram Alliance to high diff.

Either way, regardless, Baram Alliance wins all 3 battles.

Neinhart can only summon historias from people's memories or his own. He can't summon anybody he wants. Also, Neinhart's historias are much weaker than the actual person, so he basically is using up a lot of magic power for nothing.

Remember, Erza was able to make all the memories disappear simply by staring at them. That means the illusions are pretty weak and can be taken out by people with strong minds.

Invel's divine ice will be the only problem here. But with Current Cobra, Current Midnight, Current Hoteye (who once fought on par with Jura), Current Racer, Mard Geer, Silver, Kyouka, Franmalth, Hades, and Ultear...

I really don't see any way the Spriggans can win here...

The Baram Alliance already has significant advantage because of their mere numbers. They outnumber and outclass the Spriggans in terms of members and magic.

Mard Geer has Memento Mori.

Hades has Grimoire Law.

Silver has a demon form and was holding back against Gray back in Tartaros (never went full power).

Cobra can hear people's movement and thoughts.

Midnight has Reflector Magic.

The Spriggans aren't the "invincible powerful wizards" as we once thought. It's time to accept reality... because they are really nothing more than just regular enemies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good thread.

Personally, I find it really hard to determine the current power level of Oración Seis. I may change my opinion when we have more feats but for now...

Ajeel and Neinhart vs. Baram AllianceInconclusive. I did not vote. Depending on how strong OS has gotten, this fight could go either way. I can see Mard Geer and Hades taking out Neinhart, leaving OS to fight Ajeel which will prove to be difficult. If the Baram Alliance can somehow beat Ajeel and Neinhart, it will be no less than Extreme Difficulty.
Ajeel and Enhanced Neinhart vs. Baram AllianceAjeel and Enhanced Neinhart wins. Voted the Spriggans. First of all, Grimoire Heart is a non-factor. Their strongest member, Bluenote, was casually one-shotted by Natsu. So Neinhart's historias can solo the entire guild. Similarly, Tartaros is outdated. Their strongest member, Etherious Kyōka, is probably comparable to the likes of DF Wendy or Lucy right now. And Wendy + Lucy are way inferior to the Spriggans. So Enhanced Neinhart alone can probably take on the whole guild. That leaves Hades, Mard Geer, and OS who may cause trouble for the Spriggans. In my opinion, Ajeel + Enhanced Neinhart together can finish off OS, Hades, and Mard Geer with some difficulty.
Ajeel, Neinhart, and Invel vs. Baram AllianceThe Spriggans win. Voted for Ajeel, Neinhart, and Invel. No contest. Neinhart would defeat Grimoire Heart while Ajeel stomps Tartaros. That leaves Invel with Mard Geer, Hades, and OS. With the help of Ajeel, they shouldn't be much of a problem.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I will give this battle to Balam Allaince.
Mard Geer and Hades will be able to defeat Ajeel together in a high diff battle.Then it depends upon others to defeat Neinhart.I don't know what Historias Neinhart may summon but they will defeat Neinhart based on their numbers and team battle.

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ballam Alliance win all 3

Mard Geer and Hades arent that weak even with current power levels, they can go head to head with Azir and Neinhart without getting one shotted, may even be able to put up a decent fight by themselves, both are well above WS tier, add Bluenote and Zero to help out on the front lines with every other member of their guilds shooting/haxing the crap outa them and the spriggans get overwhelmed.

Invel makes things tougher, but with Silver and Ultear jumping in and eating/evaporating his attacks things shouldnt be too bad, team Silver with Mard Geer and Ultear and they should have an alright time handling him.
That leaves Neinhart to Zero, Bluenote, Kyoka and the remaining Tartaros members, Neinhart could probably one shot any of them, but his durability is so bad that eventually he'll go down.
And Hades takes Azir with the current OS, which are fairly powerful, at least enough not to get one shotted by August

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Neinhart is fodder. Ajeel is strong but I don't see him soloing Balam Alliance.