All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens_dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
586
Reaction score
87
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Wah! Thanks so much for the congrats, Sasori! ^__^ By the way, very sexy signature for the new contest!

Thanks also for congrats, koenosaki! It was a great theme and I had alot of fun participating in it!

Thanks Andrew for the congrats! :D Your signature for the new theme is also very cool, makes me want a lollipop!

I wish I could take part in this week theme but alas I have a school project to work on >.< Good Luck to all the participants!
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

congrats to heavens dragon, a well deserved win..

geez @ sasori's sig... you really are a eechi addict lol. but it's a great sig good job
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

heavens_dragon, i think 4 ways for intepret that signature. XD
Just one is "free" of ecchi signification.
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

My first entry, hope you like it. Was gonna do Baseball, but I could only find one good stock. Forgot about DA, so I scrapped it. Then I spent a while looking for funky stocks on boxing and tada~ I think it fits the Ippo theme quite well <3 as well as pleasure. As shown by its title. I only wish you guys had a graphics competition and didn't limit it only to signatures. Oh well, I hope you like it.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Very nicely done, Gentatsu, especially for your first entry! :nod

It has an interesting perspective and color scheme that creates a mood very fitting for the boxing (expressing a sort of darkness that goes well with the brutality yet still shows your passion). I am personally not fond of profanity, but it does add to the mood of the piece. So, again I say that this was very nicely done. :tem
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Thanks~ I hope I'll be able to enter every time. And the profanity was just me being bored =P It was just the first thing that came to my mind. I've always wanted to have a go at Editing, but it always looked too tedious and hard ;.;~ But I may give it a go, just to see what it's like!
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I see. Well, good luck with the Editing. I have never done that sort of thing, but if you need help or tutorials, the Manga Editors and the moderators (many of whom have been involved with Edited Manga) are usually very happy to offer advice. In fact, if you search the forums, you will find sections (like MH Academy for example) for you to seek advice from others.

Anyway, I truly hope that you continue your participation in the contests! :nod
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Cool~ Thanks again ;) 2 weeks is plenty of time to make a sig, so it shouldn't be a problem for any comp, unless I forget :D
 

Haine Asakura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

/enters D:

Love is pleasure right?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Nice one Haine, Anew and Feldt were my most favorite female chars in gundam 00... Just sad that Anew had to face a sad fate
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Haine, good choice. :D You and Akasunanosasori give another perspective to the theme.
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I like the Mugen one a lot~ Especially the mood of colours.
 

heavens_dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
586
Reaction score
87
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@Farfalla: Thank you for the congrats, Farfalla! Yeah, I wish I can participate too but that's what I get for procastinating for too long >.< Awesome entry by the way for the Pleasure theme! Beautifully done!

@kakashi919: Thanks for the congrats, kakashi919! And wows! Very seductive entry :D

heavens_dragon, i think 4 ways for intepret that signature. XD
Just one is "free" of ecchi signification.
I actually thought of the ecchiness factor first but afterwards thought of the pleasure of eating sweets (I went for the safer of the two that I could think of haha).

All the entries are so amazing, it's going to be really hard to pick just one! Good Luck to all the participants!
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

heavens, after the contest i'll reveal all my thougts about that signature. xD (6)

Akasunanosasori, yours signatures are always great. :D
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations, heavens_dragon, on winning the last contest! :confetti

The new contest is now open as well as the voting for the last contest. The new theme is :hbbutterflies:hb. I hope you enjoy it. Please tell me what you think of it. Good luck to everyone. The entries from last contest were all very good; so, it should be a fairly close decision.

:hb:cheerbunny:hb​
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Tsukisama, hmmm... *thinking a god perspective to the new contest*
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Tsukisama, hmmm... *thinking a god perspective to the new contest*
A god perspective? With butterflies? You, sir, have captured my interest. I am really looking forward to how you are going to meld these concepts together. :tem
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

i think he actually meant to say good and not god? but if he does mean god, then this is really going to be interesting :)
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Oh!

*good

xD IUEhaiuhuiehauie!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top