- Joined
- Apr 23, 2006
- Messages
- 586
- Reaction score
- 87
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
Wah! Thanks so much for the congrats, Sasori! ^__^ By the way, very sexy signature for the new contest!
Thanks also for congrats, koenosaki! It was a great theme and I had alot of fun participating in it!
Thanks Andrew for the congrats!
Your signature for the new theme is also very cool, makes me want a lollipop!
I wish I could take part in this week theme but alas I have a school project to work on >.< Good Luck to all the participants!
Wah! Thanks so much for the congrats, Sasori! ^__^ By the way, very sexy signature for the new contest!
Thanks also for congrats, koenosaki! It was a great theme and I had alot of fun participating in it!
Thanks Andrew for the congrats!
Your signature for the new theme is also very cool, makes me want a lollipop! I wish I could take part in this week theme but alas I have a school project to work on >.< Good Luck to all the participants!


2 weeks is plenty of time to make a sig, so it shouldn't be a problem for any comp, unless I forget

butterflies
