I am very careful with the rules, and according to me I didnt break any of them. I hope.
The topic about Planet Renders links, the problem is...
When you found a render in this website you usually copy the link that is located in the upper bar of your browser. Later that link wont work for you or for anyone else who wants to see the picture even if your registered or not. The solution is that instead of copy the link from that bar, look for the details which are below the picture:
File information
Filename: Fantasy life.png
Album name: Sanity Penguin / Anime/Manga Renders
Rating (33 votes): (Details)
Keywords: Fantasy life anime girl manga
Cut-out/Rendered by: Sanity Penguin
File Size: 1238 KB
Date added: Aug 13, 2006
Dimensions: 925 x 1177 pixels
Displayed: 15371 times
URL: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-6720
Favorites: Add to Favorites
See the URL part and copy the link. That way you should not have problems and everyone will be able to see the render. It worked for me in the dragon contest.