Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
The new contest is open, and the theme for this time is
candy. It should be an interesting theme to go well with the Easter candies to enjoy.
Voting for the Luck contest is also open. With nine wonderful submissions from which to choose, it should be an interesting contest. (I don't think I mentioned it before, but of course Lucky Star was an appropriate subject, NinjahKat.

I love it when people make plays on the wording; it shows creativity and an excellent handle on the language.

)
Themes that I would like to see:
Lust
Freedom
Skills
Connection
Transformation
Escape
Plastic
Despair
Theft (I got robbed in the Dragon theme

)
Privacy
Precious
Fragile
Icons
Ignore/cross out the ones that have already been used.

So what's going to be the next theme Tsukisama?
Well, candy is the current theme, and the next theme is also already decided, but I definitely like your list. I keep a list of themes to use, and I will certainly add quite a few of those to the list. (Coincidentally, some of those were already on the list.

) Feel free to keep the ideas coming.
Buggy: Whatever doesn't kill use makes us stronger.
Icons hmm what you mean by that?
The one theme I love to is is determination or freedom hmm how about a enjoying theme?
Enjoying?

Hmm... I have
passion as an intended theme for some time in the future. Since enjoying something means to have a passion for it, I think it would be somewhat of an overlap.
“You must never be satisfied with losing. You must get angry, terribly angry, about losing. But the mark of the good loser is that he takes his anger out on himself and not his victorious opponents or on his teammates.” -

I haven't taken out my anger on anyone else apart from myself.
Icons as a theme would be cool because it has several different meanings;
thank you wiki.
You could add "desktop icons" into the icon theme as well.
Icon does seem like a very interesting idea. I try to pick themes that would be easy for people who don't understand English exceptionally well to easily grasp. While I like the idea, I am somewhat unsure of how easy of a concept it would be to grasp.
I'll give it some further thought, but perhaps if you guys would like to discuss it (so that I could see how it is received, especially from our non-native English-speaking users), it would help in the decision.
Back with new skills. :O
Sorry for abandoning you guys without notice like this forgotten pokeball. ;^^
I was trying to expand in GFX by not using pre-made brushes and using custom made only. Although my text still isn't the best, it got a little better. Everybody else is getting better too.

<hr noshade size="1">
Where is the edit button when you need it... -_- (needs to be merged)
PS
Can I use this sig in this week's SOTW?
Title: "Found by chance"
The signature would have worked if you had submitted it. In the future, it is best to take a gamble and go with whatever you have if you think it would be okay. If it isn't okay, I would contact you.
