Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Maybe it's what Coffee said^^ I guess I'll wait to try XD
Maybe it's what Coffee said^^ I guess I'll wait to try XD


Like ~Coffee~ stated, the issue was that you were using the medium thumbnail code. Since the original image size is regulated by the rules, the large thumbnail would be appropriate to use for submission posts. (In fact, it is recommended that everyone use the large thumbnail for purposes of uniformity, but if you want to use one of the smaller thumbnails, that is allowed as well.) The large thumbnail uses the original image instead of a smaller version of reduced quality.Don't know why, when I upload the sig, quality always goes down =/ And other's sigs don't have this problem =/
I'm glad you decided against using this image. The subject of this image is rather... unclothed. If you had entered it, I probably would have had to ask the other moderators if the image was too suggestive or noti was reading a chapter of "Pastel" last night and found one of the pages 'candy like'...
is it okay to use this:
![]()
not sure if i will still use it because the quality is low, and i had to color it myself :/
, but your actual submission is very nice.


Congrats to Razeus!


Though the large thumbnail didLike ~Coffee~ stated, the issue was that you were using the medium thumbnail code. Since the original image size is regulated by the rules, the large thumbnail would be appropriate to use for submission posts. (In fact, it is recommended that everyone use the large thumbnail for purposes of uniformity, but if you want to use one of the smaller thumbnails, that is allowed as well.) The large thumbnail uses the original image instead of a smaller version of reduced quality.
Hmm... Okay then. I suppose it does reduce the image a tiny bit.(I was thinking that there would be no reduction due to the relatively small image sizes.) Feel free to use the large thumbnail or the original image, but if you use the original, just be sure to hyperlink the image to the photoplog page for the submission.*Claps for Razeus* I was starting to get worried with that strange voting last time...
Though the large thumbnail didreduce*change* the image size just a little bit....
Large Thumb = 145.09 KB (148577 bytes)
Size of Original (In Photoplog) = 144.54 KB (148009 bytes)
one of my other submissions was opposite with it reducing the size just a tiny bit... Just thought Id throw that out there.





