Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
You're aaalways sweet x* Except when you're kicking me XD!
You're aaalways sweet x* Except when you're kicking me XD!


!



). I kept saying in my head: "yeah this is definitely the one".
After repeating the phrase "the one" about several times in my head and listening to Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls (MP3 was on random play
)...it instantly reminded me of the sexy Nel! EVERYTHING was dropped and I went in search for some Nel images.....Devianart had some cool images but I wasn't really feeling them and I couldn't be bothered to colour a manga page so I turned my attention to the awesome Ulquiorra! I loved his Segunda Etapa and went in search for a pic of that but they were all crap.
At this point, I had quite enough of making sigs lol in one session. 

If you have one, please feel free to share it.
)Hello, ~Coffee~! I noticed your PM today, and I'm sorry for not replying sooner. I had been away from the site for the past week for personal reasons. It looks as though you were able to divine the answer that I was going to give you anyway.Tsukisama, I sent you a message with some questions if you didnt notice~
<hr noshade size="1">
Well, Ill ask everyone since Im getting sorta pressured for time~
Do you guys think it would be alright for me to, when I turn in a sig, to display it sitting side ways like so '|' instead of sitting horizontally like normal '__'.
As long as in the photoplog its normal...?
Or would this count as a rule break for wrong dimensions?

I am really glad you like it!Aaaand, nice new Theme Tsukisama!
I like it, Ideas are already flowing so much, that I had to make a notepad hahaha.
I always enjoy positive feedback, and I am pleased that you are so brimming with ideas. I thought the theme should be an interesting one. I had been wanting to do a number-related theme for a while, and 3 seemed like a really good one to use.
