All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

And oh god. Memories.. I have to finish mine before Coffee because he probably has the same idea that I have.
Unno my brain doesn't work in quite as a twisted way as yours does Shika Shika~ But Im very curious now you should msn or PM me~


~Buggy*Fly~ said:
Damn you, Coffee! Another awesome sig! Two victories in a row now. I loose again.
Thank you Thank you~
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

@ NinjahKat - You took quite a different approach with the "Tears" theme, hey? XD. I like the "Nintendo" theme a lot! It would definitely be one of the more fun sigs to make. So many different possiblities with that one imo, come on Tsukisama!
I will consider it, but I currently think "Nintendo" is a bit too similar to "video games" as a theme. Feel free to make a Nintendo-inspired signature during the next past theme anniversary special. :tem
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Unno my brain doesn't work in quite as a twisted way as yours does Shika Shika~ But Im very curious now you should msn or PM me~
I was going to do Charles. But ended up doing C.C. because nobody likes Charles and he gets no render love. I'm usually only on MSN late-ish now. Like 12 AM.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I was going to do Charles. But ended up doing C.C. because nobody likes Charles and he gets no render love. I'm usually only on MSN late-ish now. Like 12 AM.
Mmmm~ Well we did have the same thought track cause I was gonna do a C.C. one as well, I was stuck between Geass, Fate Stay Night, or Angel Beats~~~

I wasn't thinking about Charles at all though, I don't think anyone thinks about him~

I also don't remember the time difference so you will have to tell me XD

Oh yah, and you could have put down what your sig had to do with memories in a spoiler ~~
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Sorry for being inactive in the contest my life has gotten busy ,but I got the whole month of july off now so I can do more tags and enter more contests plus I get to spend time with my boyfriend :3 so that's a plus. How you guys been doing have anyone had improvement lately?
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Oh yah, and you could have put down what your sig had to do with memories in a spoiler ~~
I don't know how to do that xP I live in Ohio.. So it's eastern time zone I think. I think we have the same times.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

It's okay, NinjahKat. I know the connection to memories that your signature has, and as long as the connection is apparent for the officiators of the contest (i.e., me :amuse), your entry is valid, but for those who do not grasp the connection, you could feel free to put an explanation here in this thread.

To do spoilers, use the following code: [noparse]
insert your text
[/noparse]


Sorry for being inactive in the contest my life has gotten busy ,but I got the whole month of july off now so I can do more tags and enter more contests plus I get to spend time with my boyfriend :3 so that's a plus. How you guys been doing have anyone had improvement lately?
Hello, Razeus. :) It is nice to see you around here again. I don't recall exactly offhand when you last participated, but there have been a few changes with the photoplog recently of which you may not be aware. The changes are very nice and make the photoplog much more accessible.

The new guidelines on how to submit are in the opening post. If you want to catch up on all of the submissions that you have missed, the entire sig contest archive is easily viewed here. :hbunny
 
Last edited:

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Was a very hard choice.
I had to think a while before choosing the sig I'm voting for, imo, both of them should win :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Which ones Shin Akuma? :D

Tell me now! :yelling (:p)
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010


:confetti
The winner of the tears sig contest has been decided, and we have a new victor! Celebrating his very first win after putting a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this contest, the winner is kakashi919!!! Be sure to wish him your warmest congratulations on this momentous win for him!
:confetti
​

The race for the last contest was close, and all participants should feel proud. Hopefully, you won't be too sad. ;) (Yet another bad pun based on the tears theme :darn)

I hope that there will be more entries into the current contest in the coming week. So far, there has only been one submission. What do you think of the theme? Is it too difficult? :worrybunny
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

No, Its a good theme Tsukisama, very easy to come up with Ideas~ Thank you
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:confetti
Congrats kakashi919!!!​
:confetti

Awesome sig and congrats on your first victory!​


What do you think of the theme? Is it too difficult? :worrybunny
Nothing's wrong with the chosen theme and neither is it difficult. I've just been way too lazy this week and I haven't really come up with any cool ideas yet for my sig. I'm sure they'll be a few more entries this week, Tsukisama. :amuse

So what's everyone elses excuse this time around!? :yelling
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

yay my first win :D thank you all XD

as for the new theme... my hard drives were fried so i kinda lost all my files and haven't been able to put back up the desktop yet, so i doubt i will be able to take part in the next one
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Is there any chance we could redo the 3 theme? :p

Looking back on it now, I really should've used this picture as the main focus of my 3 themed sig. Dammit. How could I lose with such an awesome image hey? :darn
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Submitted a sig for the memory theme. First time using Gimp to make a sig ( which was really frustrating, because it's also my first time using linux :( ) Well, i tried.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I am so glad that we got four more submissions for the memory sig contest. Thank you to everyone who participated. All five signatures look like they are good contenders. Which will win? Cast your vote by July 17 to decide.

The new contest is also up, and the theme for this contest is moon. Your submissions can be about anything related to that, i.e., the Moon, a moon, a type of "moon," the moon element (in some games and anime, moon is actually an element :blink), a condition related to the Moon like lunacy, a work with "moon" in the title, etc. Let your creativity shine as brightly as the object of the theme! :cheerbunny

Is there any chance we could redo the 3 theme? :p

Looking back on it now, I really should've used this picture as the main focus of my 3 themed sig. Dammit. How could I lose with such an awesome image hey? :darn
You can redo the 3 theme next April when we have the past theme anniversary contest again. Each year at that time, submissions can use any previously used theme.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yet another great Theme Tsukisama, stop reading my mind!!!

I love the move

Tsuki Suki, as it were... hehehe
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

OMFG . . . I made a sig for last contest but I didnt upload in time :( this is so damn sad.
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

OMFG . . . I made a sig for last contest but I didnt upload in time :( this is so damn sad.
That sucks >.<. It's really good too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top