Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Sorry for being late, Congrats Shinsatsu~ and another nice Sig for the wings theme... I cant decide whether to jump on the bandwagon an do a literal wings sig or do something slightly more creative with the word
Sorry for being late, Congrats Shinsatsu~ and another nice Sig for the wings theme... I cant decide whether to jump on the bandwagon an do a literal wings sig or do something slightly more creative with the word


)
My idea isn't very good for the theme, but the render was too amazing not to color, so I figured I'd put it to use in a sig. Will try to post a draft sometime today.

Good selection and an excellent first submission! I hope that you will continue to participate in the contests. 
Because of this (and because I should have my computer problems fixed by the beginning of next week
), I am extending the deadline for the wings-theme contest by one week. Hopefully this should give some of you perfectionists enough time to finish your masterpieces in time for the deadline. 

Don't now why I tried to mix pinkish-red and green.
I deleted that disaster.