Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Yeah, I was having computer problems actually.

It seems like every time I read several chapters of manga on the online reader I usually use I end up with some sort of trojan. Luckily, my newly installed malware software just needed to run for about two hours and then reboot and presto! So, everything's good to go!
Now, onto the important stuff!
and on the topic of a Gallery, Ill wait for a comment from Tsukisama before I make one~
Like I mentioned in the post your quoted, you need to meet the requirements listed in the member status request thread. If you think you do, feel free to make a post in that thread requesting the desired member status (in this case, MH artist). Then, an administrator shall evaluate your request. (The administrator may contact you for further information to make sure everything is in order, but it would be helpful if you already had pretty much everything ready to go like links to your artwork, posts, contests in which you participated, etc.

).
I hope this answers your question!

Maybe I will copy this post into the FAQ thread since it is a question that seem to pop up from time to time.
Next...
The voting for the wings contest is currently underway! I see that the extra week served its purpose, as we now have eight lovely submissions. Who will sore to the top of the pack? Cast your vote and decide. Good luck to all!
The new contest is finally afoot, and it's a Halloween theme! The theme is
blood! You can do anything related to blood like vampires, something with actual blood, something with the word "blood" in it, etc. Just be sure that it is nothing too violent or inappropriate! I hope this theme turns out to be more of a treat than trick!
Oh, and I have read your theme suggestions, by the way! Keep them coming as always!
