Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

The results are in from the fashion signature contest, and it was a close race, but it seems the leader of the MH fashion (signature) world is
Bugzee!
The signature is both beautiful and stylish. The array of colors evokes a dream, and they are situated in such a way as to bring out the "model" like an excellent photograph in a real fashion spread. In terms of the apparel, I personally have always liked the Japanese style, and your model is looking like quite the little Yamato Nadeshiko, especially with the paper parasol. Finally, I would just like to add that the background is exquisitely done. I can't make out all of the details in it (so intricate

), but it almost looks like the lines one would see on a music sheet, reminding me a little of the beautiful
ef anime series.
Well done! Über chic!
Be sure to wish Bugzee your congratulations for his victory.

I am a little worried to see that there are no submissions yet for the light contest. Looking at your comments though, it seems like some of you have some ideas. How are you guys progressing so far? Do you like this theme? Do you need another week?
This has been a very busy time for me these past few weeks (and shall continue to be so for about the next week and a half) with the end of the semester going on. (You know, end-of-semester projects due, last tests, final exams, etc.) So, I am sorry that I have not been here in the thread too much, but please bear with me.
By the way, how do you guys like the commentary I have been giving on the winning submissions for this contest and the previous contest?
For long-time followers of this contest, I used to give really in-depth comments about each submission, but since getting ill earlier in the year and then entering graduate school, I haven't had the time to do that for each submission. So, I thought that this would be a nice thing to do, as I really do enjoy analyzing and admiring your submissions.
Do you feel like this is good, or do you feel that, as an officiator of the contest, I should not make such in-depth comments if I am only doing it for one (the winning) submission and just announce the winner?
Seems like you guys want to witness the wrath of Tsukisama!
Another sin-related theme would be cool~~~
Well, I don't really know about wrath...
I would, though, like to remind everyone that, although light-hearted discussion is allowed in this thread, the discourse here really should remain related to the Sig Contest and your signatures. Please don't spam this thread or use it for general talk. There are plenty of threads in the
General Discussion forum on this site to just chat.
I like the easy-going nature of this thread. So, please let's not get out-of-hand with side conversations and necessitate a stricter approach to this area, which would be a lot less fun, right?
A sin theme might be an interesting idea too. *goes to jot that on the list of possible themes*
