All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Cabbit would be completely okay. :thumbs In Vietnam, the cat is in place of the rabbit in the Zodiac, making the cabbit an ideal crossover.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Yes!~ BTW what is Mokona? a Bunny?
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Mokona Modoki is a mokona. :mokona (It's a creation of Yuuko Ichiaha and Clow Reed, but it is close enough to a bunny if you want to use it.)
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Coff Coff! I finished coloring that Saber X3 It took 4 and a half hours. But it's soh cute. I'll show chu later.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Hey NinjahKat!

I can't wait for you to show us! Are you going to post in this thread? Oh and are you going to participate in the rabbit-themed contest? :)
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

I meant I was gonna show Coffee, whom I call Coff Coff. :P Yeah I'll probably do the rabbit one too. I might show you guys if Coffee likes it ;~;
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

A secret thing with Coffee, huh? :sbunny If he doesn't like it, that doesn't mean you shouldn't show any of us. It might be really beautiful and Coffee could become jealous of your work(s). I think you should show us all.

I'm just kiddin' but I would like to see it though. :p
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Mine is getting close to being finished -




P.S. Im on MSN waiting~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Valetine's Day is just around the corner, Coffee~


That's a really beautiful colouring. Are you going to keep the black background?


Valentine's Day*

Dammit! Stupid typos. :nerve
 
Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Probably not~ and an orange guy for valentines? LOL
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011


First time coloring. It wuz fun. Went through 5 hours of Spartacus while doing it. xD

"I know I'm not asposed to color outside the linez. But I do anyway cuz I like tah be mahself."
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011



and hahah big eyes!


lol





Though I am now having an issue with the background.....T_T
 
Last edited:

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

@Coffee- Wow, that's a lot of bunny sigs. I'm not sure which I like best. I like the second one for its effects and I also like both the gifs. They are both very cute. I think the fourth one is a better sig overall, but the first one is just super cute and funny too!!!:tem You're coloring is also looking good, though I still see a few grainy/jaggy lines on her socks.

Mabye I will post my work in progress coloring, I'm going for a new style with no lines.:o

I was going to sit this competition out, b/c I couldn't think of anything, but I found a super cute pic. I'm just waiting on permission to use it, if I get it, I will definitely enter.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

You have made me uber curious, message me the picture, would you please?
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

You have made me uber curious, message me the picture, would you please?
Uh, curious about the coloring or the bunny pic? Or both?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

Here's me hoping that none of us don't use or come across the same picture/render/idea for this contest. :sbunny



:p
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

I hope noone thought of one of my ideas as well :oh
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

coffee, isn't a part of her hair in the right er... blue? just the tip...
huehehehe the Lelouch sig made me laugh really hard... I wasn't expecting that...

I'll most likely use Robbie from Silent Hill... rabbits can be terrifying animals XD
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011

@debaron
- Both

@nanaD
- her right or my right?


thats epic Debaron!!! - My first opinion is that it would be fine~

Hinata is awesome! Bunny Hinata is awesome! lol
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top