Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011
lol @ Kakashi's overly cleavage filled sig
lol @ Kakashi's overly cleavage filled sig



That was Sasori's right? or yours?
You're on a One Piece kick, I like it!
It ran out of the bushes by my house and I was like. Ahh, coyote attack! Then I looked and saw it was a bunny, lol.
you got scared because of a bunny 



Well, I submitted this one early because I really have no other good ideas... The other idea I had was an animated gif,which I doubt I could pull off. Yeah I probably could have,but I doubt I would have the time,because right now I'm really sick and can't go to work until probably next week,but I have a lot of paper work to finish.I was actually thinking of making an additional bunny-sig like that sig by Sasori. Like a version/part II kind of thing. Just for the lolz. I gotta find the right picture first.
Kashy, how comes you submit your sigs so quick and early? You could've improved the sig even more with some feedback from us. Did you have any other ideas for the bunny themes besides that one?![]()
They had a bunny from Rayman Raving Rabbits and had him dressed as Altair(?) from Assassins Creed 
Btw, cool coloring. I like the texture a lot. Though I think there could be more shadows on the face, especially from the hair. What is it from?


Among a contest about signature, nanaDmari stands out with a signature trait of her own: she has only ever used her own original artwork in her submissions!
This is an artistic feat worthy of commendation in its own right, but her original art for this particular contest is truly a sight to behold!




Congrats nanaD!!! 

Yay!!! Your first win!

Congrats on your first Win NanaDmari!!! 
