- Joined
- Oct 15, 2007
- Messages
- 6,247
- Reaction score
- 2,771
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011
If I hadn't already created the poll, I could allow it, but I am afraid it is too late at this point. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but hopefully you will be okay with one of the four renders available.

Thank you for the font. It really did go nicely with your signature and looks great in general. I am going to download it now.
That does look like it would have been a really nice render, and I wish you had nominated it in time. The nomination phase, however, was originally only meant to be for one week, and I extended it to last for two weeks. So, I sort of feel that was pretty fair.@ Tsuki - I so sad. I missed the render submission deadline. I was going to post this. I was asleep. No fair.![]()
If I hadn't already created the poll, I could allow it, but I am afraid it is too late at this point. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but hopefully you will be okay with one of the four renders available.
I'm glad you enjoyed my commentary. Like I said, your signature was really good.Thank you, people n_n
I'm really glad you liked it...
@Tsukisama
I think that not even I could say so much about my own sig... your texts are always so well written... it makes me look forward to them...
the font I used is called Levi Brush... I like the dirty feel it gives and it matched well with the brushes I used while drawing...

Thank you for the font. It really did go nicely with your signature and looks great in general. I am going to download it now.








and I must say, the signatures you guys made is awesome